PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 06:09:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 587764 times)
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #945 on: 2007 June 19, 14:50:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem is of paysites', not ours, after all.

It's they that have to find an EA official statement which claims that "Game content and materials are not entirely copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. Some Rights Reserved."
Nothing more, nothing less.
Any other rephrasing or words juggling is just that: bullshit.

Good luck, folks.

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #946 on: 2007 June 19, 19:18:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paysitesfan"
Sherry, your latest example accusing Milano for copying your works was just a recent example, and I'm pretty sure this is just another example. You need to get out of your little hemisphere and realize the world doesn't float around you.

So, it's your word against mine - are you more trustworthy because you are pirates? Noone here has any evidence to back either story up, and given Sherrie's history of making things up I'm pretty much certain this is just another fabricated story to suit her drama whore needs.

I realize this discussion will just go around in circles like any other debate on this forum. I've just stated the obvious - you make up your own mind now

Did I not already request that you dry up and blow away? You are such a stupid fucker, makes me wonder if you are a sock puppet with someone's hand up your ass forcing you to put up posts like this. We DO have minds of our own here, and we've made them up that you are full of shit... Now, would you like to wipe your ass before leaving or should we just cram it up between your virtual shoulder blades? Sherrie made a mistake and she admitted it in full view of the forum members, so get the saddle horn out of your ass and shut up. She, unlike paysite owners, has been open and up front with everyone here. She, unlike the assholes who make CC for money, is actually a decent person with some compassion and humility. She is human. She fucked up and admitted it and it blew over. BFD. I don't know what your problem is, but I really think you need to go hide underneath your bridge before someone decides to play billy goat's gruff with you and you get punted into hell. I would, but I don't like to play with shit... Am I always this rude? No. But you just piss me off.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #947 on: 2007 June 20, 05:17:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The truth is out there...

What truth? Are you Thomas in disguise or something.

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
Nokomys
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: 2007 June 20, 06:20:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL- anonomus! I thought of that actually.

If you are Thomas in disguise- you owe me money for non-refund on usused subscription time left when I was proudly banned.

I charge 20% interest per day on all monies owed to me.  Tongue  :lol:
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #949 on: 2007 June 20, 06:29:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm thinking paysitesfan is atwa.  In fact, I'm going to reply to all future posts by paysitesfan with "Shutup, atwat."
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #950 on: 2007 June 20, 08:24:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oooh a troll! Oh goody! *pats trolly on the head*

Marhis, what I'm trying to accomplish here is make you realize there are always two sides of a story. Sherrie has already proved that her stories certainly sound correct, until someone proves her wrong (Liana for example). You are all very quick to jump on her bandwagon whatever she says - I'd merely suggest you take your time and consider what she's saying first. The truth is out there...

Yes we do realise that there are two sides to every story  Smiley Believe it or not but not everyone here immediately sees things from one point of view, it is important to see both to understand a situation.

Regarding Sherrie - no we did not all jump on the bandwagon. If you read that thread then you can see that many people did not think that they were stolen, as the dresses were only similar, and so it could be a case of using the same reference photo. And she did apologise...which I think is very important  Cheesy

Lol paysitefan is not atwa, probably isnt even a creator. Its a sheep in trolls clothing.  :wink:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

giggy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #951 on: 2007 June 20, 20:20:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Gasps*
Oh my specialty.
I love picking on stupid trolls
*Drinks rum*

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #952 on: 2007 June 20, 21:01:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woah, a troll that is coherant and doesn't use text speak :shock:; that has got to be a first :lol:

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #953 on: 2007 June 20, 21:12:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I realize this discussion will just go around in circles like any other debate on this forum. I've just stated the obvious - you make up your own mind now

DID IT! I just made up my mind that you're wrong as fuck, and that you're also boring as hell Cheesy Can't you trolls gather together somewhere and I dunno, discuss about evolving in something less predictable? Less yawn-inducing? Pretty please? We like new pets Cheesy

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
giggy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #954 on: 2007 June 21, 04:05:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Anyerfillag"
Woah, a troll that is coherant and doesn't use text speak :shock:; that has got to be a first :lol:

Yep certainly, now what would you like to call this creature?
Maybe ogre comes to mind

Lilith
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #955 on: 2007 June 21, 04:55:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does Thomas actually do anything at TSR other than promote the Atwas of the world to FA and sit back and watch the money roll in?  It seems like all the grunt work is done by his underlings.  It seems when people have problems, that it's Tug or one Thomas's other servants who help. Like in the site information forum.  Thomas just starts the threads and rarely answers the myriad of questions the barrage him after his initial post.
IarePINJA
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #956 on: 2007 June 22, 15:31:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dammit! I missed the fun! Did the troll leave for TSR? I wanted to pet a real-life troll, instead of watching others do it? DAMMIT! Worse of all, I can't find a good troll image (the troll in the first Harry Potter movie) to make a macro of!   Sad  Sad

Quote from: "Lilith"
Does Thomas actually do anything at TSR other than promote the Atwas of the world to FA and sit back and watch the money roll in? It seems like all the grunt work is done by his underlings. It seems when people have problems, that it's Tug or one Thomas's other servants who help. Like in the site information forum. Thomas just starts the threads and rarely answers the myriad of questions the barrage him after his initial post.

Thomas HAS to do some work.  In which company does the president not do the least bit of work? He would probably make all the big decisions like who to promote and who to demote, who to ban, major management decisions and etc. If he doesn't do any work, we would be complaining about some other paysite manager instead of Thomas, right?

Quote from: "anonomus"
Yep certainly, now what would you like to call this creature?
Maybe ogre comes to mind

On what to call the troll, I think we can call it a half-troll. It has half a brain at the most, I'll say. I could have elaborated at his stance, but I don't wanna be as badly treated as the half-troll was.  :oops:  :oops:

And by the way, if you don't want to hear what I'll say, just say no. I'll keep my newbish mouth shut. :wink:

quote="Duckie"]I wonder if the Russian woman had any marshmallows handy? One should always have marshmallows at a weenie roast...[/quote]

LOL
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #957 on: 2007 June 25, 01:48:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Steffor has been made a Featured Artist - yes, her stuff is in the booty. I was waiting for it to go pay...but got caught up playing the game (go figure!), so I probably missed the switch by a couple of hours. Forgive me?

Of course, I wonder how angry Marilu is that she's the last of the Teutonic Twats to be promoted...she must be so upset!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #958 on: 2007 June 25, 02:15:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh yea, I bet she's crying a river.  :roll:

Since all of that group are now (or shortly will be) FA's at TSR, who will be approached next?

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #959 on: 2007 June 25, 02:24:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
Steffor has been made a Featured Artist - yes, her stuff is in the booty. I was waiting for it to go pay...but got caught up playing the game (go figure!), so I probably missed the switch by a couple of hours. Forgive me?

Of course, I wonder how angry Marilu is that she's the last of the Teutonic Twats to be promoted...she must be so upset!

Damn! That's disappointing. Avalon was a great free site. I blame Brigit with her sneaky infiltration of juniper sun's forum.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: