PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 05:05:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 745496 times)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #1890 on: 2008 February 01, 02:22:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "JFederated"
Here's a few regular guy hairs, found under the Misc. link:
http://swordsims.com/

Thanks for this link, JFed. The one that is jumping out at me is the thinning hair with the fade. It looks really well done. The maxis take on thinning hair is just so maxis-creepy I never even bothered with it.
SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: 2008 February 01, 02:57:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ooo Thanks, JFed!

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: 2008 February 01, 05:03:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aren't they nice?  Just simple dood hair.  The fade is great, Snark.

I would KILL for a cookie, Red, thanks! *sets South Beach diet book on fire*

Cheesy

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1893 on: 2008 February 03, 16:53:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, done! New kitchen with overhanging plants uploaded and all invisibles gathered on one page. There's also a semi-new little painting.

Actually, I feel like doing some more paintings. Does anybody have specific wishes in terms of size, format, frame/no frame, multiple/single panes? What's missing in your games?

Anyway, here's the kitchen.

Click on this link for more details, and sorry about the fuzzy quality of the pics:
 http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL252/1599442/3063928/302176785.jpg

Link to the site in my signature.

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1894 on: 2008 February 03, 16:57:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Quote from: "Jelenedra"
Well, you know, you make what the community wants, and since most of the community are little tweener girls... Creators make hairstyles based off of animes and popular emo band of the week lead singer's hairstyle.

Which sucks because although I'm not a "tweener girl" I am a teen and it sucks that we don't have many normal hair styles  :lol: Which is why I only use Maxis hair for males. If any knows of any normal ones let me know Cheesy S'il vous plait et merci.

JayUrban makes some really nice male hair. Check him out. (AND his models are what I would call Real Men. :wink: ) http://hideki.modthesims2.com/member/jayurban12

Still watching you guys
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1895 on: 2008 February 03, 17:06:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gorgeous kitchen Moune.  Wish my actual kitchen looked like that.  Cheesy But I do not have a green thumb, so I kill everything.

Quote from: "Moune"
Actually, I feel like doing some more paintings. Does anybody have specific wishes in terms of size, format, frame/no frame, multiple/single panes? What's missing in your games?

Pictures - now, baring in mind that I haven't sorted through the Decoratives Downloads that I've been downloading for the last year, but I've always wanted, when looking at Maxis, some stuff that sits further down on the wall.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1896 on: 2008 February 03, 17:10:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would love some decent recolors, suitable for children's rooms, of the four-frame Maxis paintings...the one with the four fruits, and the other multiple frame paintings. I can never find decent art for a little boy's room. And it seems that my sims have little boys much more often than little girls...or maybe I play boys more than girls. Anyway, they need art suitable for toddlers, kids and even teen boys (not emo goth girly boys, but regular videogame-playing, sports-loving, car-loving guys)

ETA: I would also welcome art featuring people and kids with black skin. Almost all the art has white people in it, and face it, a black family is not going to fill up their walls with pictures of white people.

Still watching you guys
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: 2008 February 03, 17:10:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More centred paintings!  (I'm not sure if this is clear so--two tiles, but has only one pane and sits in the middle of the two tiles.)  I dislike having to put a painting right up against a door, or having to turn off snaptogrid.  Plus, I like variety.  Cheesy
Kitiara
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: 2008 February 03, 19:27:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SimOtaku"
Nouk, nice hair shine, I think it looks more vollumed and realistic. Do you except fan boy, too ?

I made one recolor at SFV.

Sheehaz made the other colors, but does not make blond one so I made it.

Sorry to be a bumping nuisance (?) but I love that sim!  Very individual and she looks very like someone I used to work with...
euterpe
ARR!

Fresh cookies are always necessary!

View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: 2008 February 03, 20:33:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, done! New kitchen with overhanging plants uploaded and all invisibles gathered on one page. There's also a semi-new little painting.

Moune, I was going to go play poker this afternoon, but instead I think I'll stay home and build a new kitchen.  Thank you--everything looks wonderful!

One question (yes, I know we don't ask questions here, so macro me if you must  :roll: ):  Does it hurt your game in any way to leave the boolprop objects cheat on, or do you need to turn it off again?  Having never used it (don't know why...feel kinda stupid that I haven't after all these years of Simming), I'd like to know so I don't screw up my favorite house by forgetting to turn it off.

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: 2008 February 03, 20:50:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love the clutter in your new kitchen Moune.  Cheesy
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1901 on: 2008 February 03, 21:46:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "euterpe"
One question (yes, I know we don't ask questions here, so macro me if you must  :roll: ):  Does it hurt your game in any way to leave the boolprop objects cheat on, or do you need to turn it off again?  Having never used it (don't know why...feel kinda stupid that I haven't after all these years of Simming), I'd like to know so I don't screw up my favorite house by forgetting to turn it off.

moveObjects on won't cause any problems.  You could turn it off again, mainly cause doors and windows don't quite slot into the wall if you use them.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: 2008 February 04, 05:10:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well they are not mine but my guest artist HIM666's

HIM666 made some fancy violin recolors for my guest page on my site. You can find them there for downloading. She is just helping me out as sometimes life gets busy and I want to upload more often but you know how that goes. Anyway shady sims has its first object..yay.

HIM666's stuff <<download link

They are actually radios. Arn't they fancy?

redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: 2008 February 04, 05:40:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The violins are very nice. I remember there was a great playable violin for Sims 1, I still miss it.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1904 on: 2008 February 04, 06:02:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's one of the things I'm looking forward to in L&P Freetime.

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: