PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 22:24:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For NeptuneSuzy
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For NeptuneSuzy  (Read 121720 times)
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #465 on: 2007 September 23, 21:10:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Time for kitties yes, please?

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #466 on: 2007 September 23, 21:11:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "deathtotsr"
I could've PM'd her? On here? (If she's not here as I've been told what good would that do?) Or on TSR? If you're referring to TSR, haven't you heard?Huh I've been banned and can't get in there to PM anyone.  And why would I PM someone to discuss what's being said in a thread where it's quite obvious no one else PM'd them? - Otherwise there wouldn't be a public forum thread.

Anyhow it's obvious which side you're on, so I wonder why I'm even wasting my valuable time talking to a Thomas in drag.

You're an idiot.

1) At that time you did not know she was not on here, did you?

2) It's an old thread. Instead of performing necromancy you could have asked her directly - unless you of course knew she wasn't available and just wanted MOAR attention.

3) Yeah. I bet everyone on here will tell you how I've always been TSR's number one fangirl.

Edited for quote.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #467 on: 2007 September 23, 21:13:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The arguing is pointless and will only cause more headache. I'm with Requip but instead of kitty:

MOAR PUPPY!

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #468 on: 2007 September 23, 21:15:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
deathtotsr
Landlubber

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #469 on: 2007 September 23, 21:16:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"
I could've PM'd her? On here? (If she's not here as I've been told what good would that do?) Or on TSR? If you're referring to TSR, haven't you heard?Huh I've been banned and can't get in there to PM anyone.  And why would I PM someone to discuss what's being said in a thread where it's quite obvious no one else PM'd them? - Otherwise there wouldn't be a public forum thread.

Anyhow it's obvious which side you're on, so I wonder why I'm even wasting my valuable time talking to a Thomas in drag.

You're an idiot.

2) It's an old thread. Instead of performing necromancy you could have asked her directly - unless you of course knew she wasn't available and just wanted MOAR attention.

3) Yeah. I bet everyone on here will tell you how I've always been TSR's number one fangirl.

Edited for quote.

Sure looks like you're the number one fan girl to me!

AFTER my post to NS Kierra informed me much politer than you did of course that she was no longer here. To which I replied to Kierra, I was waiting for Suzy to reply so I could talk to her more about stuff.

IF this is such an old thread why is it at the top of the forum titles when you come in here? I'm not the one that  put it there by posting in it. It was there at the top when I came in here. Thinking because it was at the top it was a recent-ish thread, I posted in it. So bite me.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #470 on: 2007 September 23, 21:19:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
LilyLocksley
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #471 on: 2007 September 23, 21:24:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry but I am so lost. At the top, Where? I have never even seen this thread before.

Gah I am confused, oh well I think I have a macro for that.

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #472 on: 2007 September 23, 21:27:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah...um...you know what? Netseeker, you're committing necromancy all over the place here. Sure, you have things to add. Thoughts to share. But you can see from the date on the post above when a thread has been dormant for more than a month.

We really frown upon necromancy unless you have a major breaking story that adds significant information to a thread. The chances of Suzy coming back here to see if anyone's added anything to this thread at this point are slim to none...surely you would realize that.

And you should know from being here for a week that you aren't gonna get any sympathy for breaking rules that we state in the FAQ.

I KNOW you're excited to be free from TSR. I KNOW you're excited to discover the anti-paysite movement. That's fine. We're glad for the information and energy.

But follow the rules, m'kay?

(And I can't imagine why you would jump to "Thomas lover" from "necromancy's bad"....that's WAY out of line and WAAAAAAY overreacting.)

Thus sayeth ol' Mama Hecubus.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #473 on: 2007 September 23, 21:34:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"

You're an idiot.

Edited for quote.

Sure looks like you're the number one fan girl to me!

AFTER my post to NS Kierra informed me much politer than you did of course that she was no longer here. To which I replied to Kierra, I was waiting for Suzy to reply so I could talk to her more about stuff.

IF this is such an old thread why is it at the top of the forum titles when you come in here? I'm not the one that  put it there by posting in it. It was there at the top when I came in here. Thinking because it was at the top it was a recent-ish thread, I posted in it. So bite me.

deathtotsr
Landlubber

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #474 on: 2007 September 23, 21:36:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
Yeah...um...you know what? Netseeker, you're committing necromancy all over the place here. Sure, you have things to add. Thoughts to share. But you can see from the date on the post above when a thread has been dormant for more than a month.

We really frown upon necromancy unless you have a major breaking story that adds significant information to a thread. The chances of Suzy coming back here to see if anyone's added anything to this thread at this point are slim to none...surely you would realize that.

And you should know from being here for a week that you aren't gonna get any sympathy for breaking rules that we state in the FAQ.

I KNOW you're excited to be free from TSR. I KNOW you're excited to discover the anti-paysite movement. That's fine. We're glad for the information and energy.

But follow the rules, m'kay?

(And I can't imagine why you would jump to "Thomas lover" from "necromancy's bad"....that's WAY out of line and WAAAAAAY overreacting.)

Thus sayeth ol' Mama Hecubus.

Okay thanks Hecubus,

When someone talks civilly to me, I respond in fashion (personally I've had enough BS directed at me at TSR - so when someone starts that crap with me  now no matter where it is, they're looking for it). But if they talk to me like Kierra did to which I explained why I posted in here and would've left it at that had I not been verbally attacked again, that would've been the end of it.  Kierra explained politely and I understood that and there was no problem there. Until MK came along spouting abuse at me - and I'm sorry but I don't take that kind of crap from anyone any more.  So I thank you for taking the time to explain things in a civilized and kind manner too and shall leave it at that.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #475 on: 2007 September 23, 21:38:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Suzy...A faint, but disturbing memory.   Let us all have rum and have kittehs!

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #476 on: 2007 September 23, 21:41:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't mind us, I get all excited & happy when it's time to post kitties.  :roll:

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
LilyLocksley
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #477 on: 2007 September 23, 21:46:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Requip"
Don't mind us, I get all excited & happy when it's time to post kitties

Yep, nothing personal we all just love caturday.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #478 on: 2007 September 23, 21:50:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #479 on: 2007 September 23, 21:50:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: