PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 14:58:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 15 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 967544 times)
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #2400 on: 2009 April 05, 02:07:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice going, there, Tits! Cheesy
I was thinking of going for something like 'testicle_lips', but it may be a bit too classy for ol' monkeyclit.

The attention of random women is not something I want.

Liar. If this were true, you'd stop posting.

It also deleted its eye of atwat avi... might be the the big old troll herself.
No "it" didn't. My website's server is messing up. Thanks for caring so much.

I sense an attention desperate whore. Replying to your troll posts isn't caring. I personally laugh at your 12'ish posts. So much nonesense, thought I enjoy they replies more.
Also if you didn't want the attention of random women:
1. As dusdeedawn said you would stop posting.
2. You wouldn't have started posting at all. You signed up here because you wanted your "opinion" to be noticed. 
So all of you want attention from random women, right?
That's why you post?
Anytime I've ever made an intial post, it wasn't directed towards anyone. My first post ever was in regards to how I didn't get what the topic in the "deletin ur stuff" thread was seeing as to how no one was talking about that anymore.
Soon after, my account got deleted.
My second post was thanking someone for making a post about Demonoid's open registration.
My account got deleted again.
Finding that my account was deleted over a signature image, I removed it.
That spawned people telling me it was because of my username. Telling me I had to change the way I typed.
This, that and the third.
That ended when it was clarified that the reason why I was deleted with no warning was due to [insert what the big guy said here].
In this thread?
All I initially said was something along the lines of I never heard of a case such as the one someone posted.
Then I said, after an article was posted, that I hadn't read it nor the thread as a whole in full, but it was apparent to me that people took parenthood as a burden.
I never directed anything at anyone initially outside of thank yous and rebuttals towards people who said something to ME.
I couldn't care less whether anyone notices my opinion. I'm here for more than miserable people taking indirect offense to a username, caring more about the topic of SPERM than the actual topic, or anything else relevant to or similar to that. I didn't join this place to give a damn about any of you. Your consistent concern for me shows me just how you people tick. I responded to MULTIPLE threads aside from this. But unless it's something you people don't like, you're not complaining about anything relevant to me.

If you don't like me, ignore me. I don't really care. I'm not here for any of you. I'm here for the booty. Got that? Now continue on your tirade of making spinoff puns of my username, your tirade of me "attention whoring" by posting, and any other bandwagon brigade you people have to jump on with pride. I'm not intimidated, disgruntled, or shifted in mood by any of this aside from the two times I got deleted. Once more, got that? Hope so. Enough said, dude.

Approve memos.
Fresh new look. Same great taste.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: 2009 April 05, 02:12:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you don't like me, ignore me. I don't really care. I'm not here for any of you. I'm here for the booty. Got that?

Then why don't you just use the booty and shut the fuck up?

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: 2009 April 05, 02:16:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you don't like me, ignore me. I don't really care. I'm not here for any of you. I'm here for the booty. Got that?

Then why don't you just use the booty and shut the fuck up?

Because if YOU have a problem with me and anyone else does, all YOU and anyone else has to do is ignore me. This forum lets you know what's new and up-to-date in the booty as well as has a place open for requests. Why NOT be here for that? Because you and whomever else don't like me? Remind me to give a fuck tomorrow because I sure as hell don't give one today.

Approve memos.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: 2009 April 05, 02:23:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because if YOU have a problem with me and anyone else does, all YOU and anyone else has to do is ignore me. This forum lets you know what's new and up-to-date in the booty as well as has a place open for requests. Why NOT be here for that? Because you and whomever else don't like me? Remind me to give a fuck tomorrow because I sure as hell don't give one today.

Oh, clearly you give a fuck.  You give a huge fuck, and you're just grooving on all this attention.   You can still check the forum for any an all updates without spreading your words of "wisdom" to everyone.  But you want to talk.  You want to play tough girl with the crude "Lookie me, I'm 12!" user name.  And it's even better if we pick on you, because then you can claim victim.  "Whaaa!  Leave me ALONE!" 

Grow up.  Giving yourself a crude user name doesn't make you cool, nor does it give you an excuse to play victim.   You deliberately picked that name, you deliberately decided to burst on this forum like you were king shit coming to hip us all into your wisdom.   You failed.  Now take the "Poor me" attitude and shove it. 

I swear to God, you're as bad as Mr. Pew. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: 2009 April 05, 02:31:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, clearly you give a fuck.  You give a huge fuck, and you're just grooving on all this attention.   You can still check the forum for any an all updates without spreading your words of "wisdom" to everyone.  But you want to talk.  You want to play tough girl with the crude "Lookie me, I'm 12!" user name.  And it's even better if we pick on you, because then you can claim victim.  "Whaaa!  Leave me ALONE!" 

Grow up.  Giving yourself a crude user name doesn't make you cool, nor does it give you an excuse to play victim.   You deliberately picked that name, you deliberately decided to burst on this forum like you were king shit coming to hip us all into your wisdom.   You failed.  Now take the "Poor me" attitude and shove it. 

I swear to God, you're as bad as Mr. Pew. 

As I've said before, I've had this username for years. Couldn't give a fuck less what you and anyone else thinks about it. Don't like it? Ignore me. You'll never see it again right?
I never said anything "speaking wisdom". As I stated before that you conveniently have lost sight of, I have never directly stated anything at anyone who HASN'T said anything to me first outside of a few thank yous, a question, and something to the power of "I've never heard of a case like that".
I didn't say shit to YOU. You said shit to ME. If you didn't like what I said? Ignore me. It really is not that hard. You people have been here long enough to know how to use it.
I chose a username I've been using. Whoopdeefuckingdoo. Whether it offends you people in no way concerns me. That's your problem and the people who made this forum created a way to resolve it.
If you do not like me then ignore me. The only thing come across as the act of a 12 year old is your persistent insistence on NOT ignoring and moving the fuck on.

Approve memos.
Axeleefe
ARR!

This Chair be high, Says I

View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: 2009 April 05, 02:47:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never said anything "speaking wisdom". As I stated before that you conveniently have lost sight of, I have never directly stated anything at anyone who HASN'T said anything to me first outside of a few thank yous, a question, and something to the power of "I've never heard of a case like that".

You left out spam:

Quote from: Clitfist on The Sims 3 Won't Have SecuROM!"
LMAO
Quote from: Clitfist a page ago
LMAO@That

And there are other examples, but I am really not that interested in your post history Tongue Specifically due to the 12 nature of them. Please, do everyone a favour and stop responding to this thread, it's been derailed enough.  Kiss
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: 2009 April 05, 02:54:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You left out spam:

Quote from: Clitfist on The Sims 3 Won't Have SecuROM!"
LMAO
Quote from: Clitfist a page ago
LMAO@That

And there are other examples, but I am really not that interested in your post history Tongue Specifically due to the 12 nature of them. Please, do everyone a favour and stop responding to this thread, it's been derailed enough.  Kiss
I'm responding to those who respond to me. I laughed in several different threads, but I didn't find people telling me "STFU WITH THAT SPAM" in there, so why wasn't it said there?
Why is my post content only seen as hostile/offensive/worthy of you people's attention here? Go yell at me in Ask A Pirate. Go yell at me in Nouk's post your creation thread. Go get offended at me LMAOing in some other thread.

Since anyone else LMAOing, finding something funny and commenting about it, or otherwise isn't spam for them, but it's spam for me.

You don't see me trailing back and considering those post spams and waving the finger of shame at them. Why? Because it's truly said that you people care about those things. Usernames, laughter, and me period.

You won't ever see me laugh if you ignore me. And before any one questions why I haven't ignored the people revolting against me, it's because I have no problem with you all. I don't know/don't care/never will know or care any of you. You people give a damn about me right? Ignore me! Report me to the big wigs controlling this site as nothing more than a 12 year old troll who won't shut up in this dog eat dog forum! Get me permabanned for my consistent responses to people who respond to me. Hang me at the gallows and riot my membership until you so find my existence here abolish.
Humor me.

Approve memos.
De
Landlubber

X-FA formerly know as detimgi

View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: 2009 April 05, 02:54:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Clitfist, yes your name is very offensive and so is your attitude. It does not matter to me that you use the name on many,many sites. That does not make it any less offensive (do you have a life outside of the internet?). From what I have seen elsewhere, you are an intelligent adult female. But here, you choose to act like a twelve year old. You walked into this forum with your ass on your shoulders. Did you not expect an equal reaction? And yeah, we all post in public forums to be ignored! That is the most ignorant thing I have ever read "ignore me,ignore me.I keep posting and making an ass out of myself so you can ignore me",please!. I am so sorry for what ever happened to you when you were younger to make you act like this but don't take it out on us.
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: 2009 April 05, 02:56:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If Pescado can ban Astonished Lemons for something as simple as a dragon egg in her siggy I dont know why he allows this spam-troll to continue.
At least A.L. was fun to have around.

Undecided
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: 2009 April 05, 02:58:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As I've said before, I've had this username for years. Couldn't give a fuck less what you and anyone else thinks about it. Don't like it? Ignore me. You'll never see it again right?

If you don't care, then why do you keep saying it? That means that you do care. Lyke, omg, ignore me cuz idk what you think!  Roll Eyes

I didn't say shit to YOU. You said shit to ME. If you didn't like what I said? Ignore me. It really is not that hard. You people have been here long enough to know how to use it.
Ignore her, then.

I chose a username I've been using. Whoopdeefuckingdoo. Whether it offends you people in no way concerns me. That's your problem and the people who made this forum created a way to resolve it.
If you do not like me then ignore me. The only thing come across as the act of a 12 year old is your persistent insistence on NOT ignoring and moving the fuck on.
If you just came here for the booty, you don't like the members ("you people") then why don't you just leave? It's apparent that you care more then anyone else because you've stuck around for 50+ meaningless posts.

eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: 2009 April 05, 03:03:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Clitfist, yes your name is very offensive and so is your attitude. It does not matter to me that you use the name on many,many sites. That does not make it any less offensive (do you have a life outside of the internet?). From what I have seen elsewhere, you are an intelligent adult female. But here, you choose to act like a twelve year old. You walked into this forum with your ass on your shoulders. Did you not expect an equal reaction? And yeah, we all post in public forums to be ignored! That is the most ignorant thing I have ever read "ignore me,ignore me.I keep posting and making an ass out of myself so you can ignore me",please!. I am so sorry for what ever happened to you when you were younger to make you act like this but don't take it out on us.
Lmao. I didn't say anything to anyone initially aside from one person. Show me where I came into this thread with "my ass on my shoulders" to begin with.
If anything, people are taking their unloving regret filled childhood out on me. Did I say something to Darqstar to begin with?
No.
Did I say something to ANYone aside from that one individual whose childhood really made me frown?
No.
There are HOW many members on this site? Those of whom actually give enough concern about me to have some negative insight on me, ignore me. Those of whom don't, there's obviously no need to right?
My posts would have never come off as "hostile" if nothing was said from me from the getgo. I come across as an ass and a 12 year old because rather than quiver in fear at regs bandwagoning and anticlitfist campaign, I continue to respond to those who respond to me. I'd HATE to make someone feel left out or disappointed that I didn't respond to them. But I don't feel like the same should be done for me.

I feel like people are making me waaaaay more important than I should be. And the continuous bickering about my username just makes me want to keep it. I don't care if you find it offensive. I personally find names like this and ones like Blackbeard's Bitch and so on hilarious. The fact that you all are baaaawing your hearts out of it is disappointing. Don't post for the sake of telling me how offensive my name is. It'll get you nowhere unless you're reporting me or something like that.

Approve memos.
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: 2009 April 05, 03:05:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you don't care, then why do you keep saying it? That means that you do care. Lyke, omg, ignore me cuz idk what you think!  Roll Eyes

Ignore her, then.

If you just came here for the booty, you don't like the members ("you people") then why don't you just leave? It's apparent that you care more then anyone else because you've stuck around for 50+ meaningless posts.

Who said I don't like the members? I don't care about the members. They obviously care about me. Thusly, I don't care enough to ignore them. How much easier is it for them to ignore me than me to ignore all of them? Not much easier at all.
If Pescado can ban Astonished Lemons for something as simple as a dragon egg in her siggy I dont know why he allows this spam-troll to continue.
At least A.L. was fun to have around.

Undecided
Well, have him ban me.

Approve memos.
De
Landlubber

X-FA formerly know as detimgi

View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: 2009 April 05, 03:16:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On and on and on it goes. Please for goodness sake, ignore it so it will shut up and stop repeating itself. I think almost 6 pages of Clitfist is more than enough.
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2413 on: 2009 April 05, 03:23:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, have him ban me.

Is that what this is?  Just a game to get banned?  So you can what?  Run around and bitch and whine that this site and people on it are mean?  I have a 12 that acts more mature than that.  And don't double post, pretty sure you can spew all your shit in one post.  Not to mention you can quote more than one post at a time.

Where is that ignore button?  Will it make it disappear?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: 2009 April 05, 03:30:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On and on and on it goes. Please for goodness sake, ignore it so it will shut up and stop repeating itself. I think almost 6 pages of Clitfist is more than enough.
Lmfao. You must ignore "it" too. Then the repitition will alllll disappear.
Well, have him ban me.

Is that what this is?  Just a game to get banned?  So you can what?  Run around and bitch and whine that this site and people on it are mean?  I have a 12 that acts more mature than that.  And don't double post, pretty sure you can spew all your shit in one post.  Not to mention you can quote more than one post at a time.

Where is that ignore button?  Will it make it disappear?
No. It's not a game to do* anything. I have the right to post so I do it. I have the right to an "offensive" username so I made it. This conflicts with people's emotions. I don't think this site is mean or that the people are mean. I think that this site is filled with people who are used to one another. So once one disagrees, they all disagree. That seems almost cult like to me. It's cute though. And very funny. I posted here to thank people, maybe state something or asking something, and occasionally laugh at random funny shit. Don't like it? SUPRISE!!! Ignore me.

Approve memos.
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: