PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 02:50:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074011 times)
macaque
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2145 on: 2008 December 07, 22:53:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Having said that and taking full responsibility for my error:

[.. monkey quote ...]

* It is to me.
* How do you know? Evidence from coconut suggests otherwise. 
* I did not realize there was a statute of limitations on being horrible and lacking any remorse.  That is the thing-there is NO remorse from most people involved in that thread.  We had one former FA come here and apologize for her part in it.  Thomas and Blackgarden apparently do not care at all because they CONTINUE to do the same type of thing. 

You are not the only one who feels her efforts at correcting others are being wasted. 
Glad we finally got it sorted. I guess i could have been a bit nicer about it but this is the pirate forum after all, arr and all that you know Smiley

* Fair enough, it's a matter of opinion.
* Evidence? Do you mean secret calalily evidence?
* I'm guessing here but i the lack of remorse might be because they don't really think this is such a big deal to begin with? Some names that they don't even know are real were posted in their own private forum, how is that going to hurt anyone? Something like that perhaps. I don't consider the Whois business being the same type of thing (point 1).
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: 2008 December 07, 22:56:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, in the end it's not HOW one got the private information that has us so riled. It's the fact that the information was posted in the FA forum with the intent to harass and defame the real identity of this girl.
Even if it was entertained and never carried out, I don't give a flying FUCK. Because we don't know what happened afterwards and we don't know what was actually carried out. That doesn't mean they are not scum for entertaining that idea. How diplomatic of you to forgive them because they bully someone in their own backyard. A backyard that eventually is open to the rest of the net. (NOTHING on the net is ever really private either)
The fact that all of this blew up over hypocrisy, and led onto potential harassment shows you that TSR are capable of no moral fibre whatsoever. They are SCUM and MUST BE DESTROYED.

If you want to hold up that slim stick of defence Macque, which is.. oh what is it? That FA's are justified to do what they want with public information?
I give you this:

« Last Edit: 2008 December 09, 06:03:51 by deelink » Logged

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2147 on: 2008 December 07, 23:06:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* Private forum means not open for everyone. This coconut character obviously managed to sneak in but that doesn't change the fact it's intended to be private, information posted there is not meant to go public.
* Kiss Yeah i think it's OK unless you can back it up with some evidence. And i assume you're just going to use the same phrase against me but still, you (well maybe not you personally) are the one making the accusation.
* Coconut never told me anything about them still doing it?

* It is open to everyone - that's how I read it. Not private. Sharkbait is in fact more private. You have no evidence of sneaking involved - coconut could be anyone.
* So you still have no evidence, and I'm one up on you - the apology from the paysite owner who threatened, and did it (and who subsequently quit not realising she'd catch such hell for her actions).  Read this thread Calalily - 1, Macaque - 0 Who has more evidence.....let me think.
* You surely don't sound like someone in coconut's inner circle, and seeing as I get private messages and private viewings not publically released, then I'd say I'm pretty sure.

You know, in the end it's not HOW one got the private information that has us so riled. It's the fact that the information was posted in the FA forum with the intent to harass and defame the real identity of this girl.

Yeah, but it's not macaque being harassed, so why should macaque care. Isn't that right macaque?  Roll Eyes

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2148 on: 2008 December 07, 23:09:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*cringe*
Everyone please stop saying that word!

pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: 2008 December 07, 23:12:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought it was a type of ass monkey?
What does it mean in Belgian?

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: 2008 December 07, 23:12:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*cringe*

It's a kind of monkey. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaque. Just because it resembles something "dirty" in another language, I don't think that means we're not allowed to say it.

This macaque gives real macaques a bad name.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2151 on: 2008 December 07, 23:13:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*cringe*

Spelt different. Macaca is how wiki gives it up.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2152 on: 2008 December 07, 23:22:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[.. monkey quote ...]

* It is to me.
* I did not realize there was a statute of limitations on being horrible and lacking any remorse.  That is the thing-there is NO remorse from most people involved in that thread.  We had one former FA come here and apologize for her part in it.  Thomas and Blackgarden apparently do not care at all because they CONTINUE to do the same type of thing. 

You are not the only one who feels her efforts at correcting others are being wasted. 

Glad we finally got it sorted. I guess i could have been a bit nicer about it but this is the pirate forum after all, arr and all that you know Smiley

* I'm guessing here but i the lack of remorse might be because they don't really think this is such a big deal to begin with? Some names that they don't even know are real were posted in their own private forum, how is that going to hurt anyone? Something like that perhaps. I don't consider the Whois business being the same type of thing (point 1).

No worries about that part.  As I said, you are in enemy territory, so to speak, so any sarcasm was kind of expected.  I really didn't take it personally. 

* OK, we will have to agree to disagree that it is no big deal.  I am disappointed you don't think so, because if you ever decide to leave TSR (and I am making an assumption here about you being there at all), it could be you next and I am sure you will change your mind at that point.

*The evidence that coconut posted that you don't want to believe.  Even Moza, in another thread about another subject, stated that coconut knew what was going on and it worried her that coconut was accurate.   Why would s/he lie about paypal information?  Everything coconut has ever posted that could be checked has been verified to be true.  I get the feeling that you don't want to believe it because that would shatter your view of what TSR is really like.  Believe me, I have been in that spot and it hurt to see what was really going on over there. 

* If this is true, then I feel really sorry for them.  How could you not know they weren't real? That just doesn't make sense and illustrates the denial you are in.  You don't think Anita would do something with that information? Or Thomas? Have you not seen enough evidence from posts and PM's to show you what they are really like?  They harassed sherrie and others for leaving and telling the truth about what happened to them. 

I am asking you as a person who has been at TSR and who actually does care about what happens to people who get caught up in that crap to do me a favor.  Read my insane journal if you haven't.  Read all of coconuts journal, contact Aikea anonymously, PM me anonymously (you know I will keep my word not to say anything to anyone if you do so), really sit down and think about what you read and what people tell you.  Try to be objective.  Separate your feelings of misguided loyalty from what is really going on. 

If you do decide to contact me, I will not ask who you are, and I will tell no one you did contact me.  If you do not, that is OK too.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: 2008 December 07, 23:31:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[.. monkey quote ...]

* It is to me.

Are you an FA in disguise?

Because you look like one, that or you're a tard

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
macaque
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: 2008 December 07, 23:32:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* It is open to everyone - that's how I read it. Not private. Sharkbait is in fact more private. You have no evidence of sneaking involved - coconut could be anyone.
* So you still have no evidence, and I'm one up on you - the apology from the paysite owner who threatened, and did it (and who subsequently quit not realising she'd catch such hell for her actions).  Read this thread Calalily - 1, Macaque - 0 Who has more evidence.....let me think.
* You surely don't sound like someone in coconut's inner circle, and seeing as I get private messages and private viewings not publically released, then I'd say I'm pretty sure.

Yeah, but it's not macaque being harassed, so why should macaque care. Isn't that right macaque?  Roll Eyes

* Monkey fails to see the logic now.
* I'd read that forum post if it wouldn't require a login. But it's not about TSR is it? Do you have evidence TSR is sharing PayPal information obtained from their own PayPal account? Otherwise i'd like to remove your point and set it back to 0-0.
* So why haven't we seen it yet?

For the record, harassing someone is wrong regardless of who it is and what it is for.
I'm sure you have never talked about anything else than long healthy lives for the folks at TSR and other paysites here, right?
Defamation, that is totally not what Coconut is trying to accomplish with the Atwa-Thomas saga, right?
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: 2008 December 07, 23:47:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a real life to get back to right now Macaque, but before I leave let me tell you something. On the internet everyone is either anon or has an alter ego, a personality that they use to argue, share and overall CONNECT with other people from all over the globe. Atwa has never been rung up by me or was ever harassed by me in RL. I have chosen to only focus on her online personality, because that is what has come across as nasty and vindictive. Just like I am focusing on "macaque" as a lousy debater, and the FA for being batshit crazy for over-reacting over a few used pixels. The fighting arena is on the net, these FA SCUM are talking about giving her abusive phone calls in RL.
So don't you even DARE put us in the same category.

Are you always this fucking stupid? Don't you understand the difference between real life and net life?
If someone chooses to get all upset over an attack on your net persona, you can LEAVE. It's dangerous when the deranged attacker does not WANT you to leave and starts making RL attacks. <-- evidence the FA's against Jass.
amongst others.

Roll Eyes You trully are a tool. Let me give you a word of advice and you can take it anyway you want, before you come into a pirate den, how bout holding some REAL evidence? Until then it is null and void.

edited cuz of typos
« Last Edit: 2008 December 08, 02:24:22 by deelink » Logged

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2156 on: 2008 December 07, 23:52:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Defamation, that is totally not what Coconut is trying to accomplish with the Atwa-Thomas saga, right?
No, coconut is showing people the truth behind TSR and Thomas' lies.
They claim to be upstanding members of the community, when in reality they are scum who bottom-feed and try to line their own pockets with money people give to them in good faith that it will be used differently.
YOU, sir or madam, are a moron.
Obvious TSR troll is obvious. Go back to TSR and perhaps someone their will lick your asshole and agree. Here, we do not wear rose colored glasses.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: 2008 December 08, 00:06:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* I'd read that forum post if it wouldn't require a login. But it's not about TSR is it? Do you have evidence TSR is sharing PayPal information obtained from their own PayPal account? Otherwise i'd like to remove your point and set it back to 0-0.

Yep, it's a tard, do not lick it.

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2158 on: 2008 December 08, 00:08:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What does it mean in Belgian?

It's a racial slur, directed at Moroccans. It's the vilest word there is and I hate it. Just reading it makes me physically ill.

I'd like to argue with this clown, but I can't be bothered. There's so many things I want to say, but people have been stating the facts over and over for pages now. Why don't go go and collect some real evidence, really put time and effort into proving your point instead of spouting half-assed opinions and could-be facts? Go out there, prove your point, like coconut and other members of this community have been doing. You'll find us more likely to listen when you actually have something factual to say. If you're so desperate to defend TSR, come back when you've got proof that they're doing good, or at least stop repeating past mistakes and own up t them. We'll be waiting, but we won't be holding our breath.

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: 2008 December 08, 02:08:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Identity theft, based on a name? How unique is a name?

When combined with an email address and other information?  Pretty damned unique.  There are no two emails exactly alike.  It's rather like snowflakes and so unlike trolls.

And you think the TSR FA's would attempt such a thing?

Of course not!  They also would never try to organized DOS attacks, and suggest that harassing someone for stealing meshes by calling her on her phone would be a good idea or that suggesting that SA's shouldn't be allowed to post any links to their websites, if their websites are free, or suggest that maybe it would be a good idea to flood MTS2 with a few free items, featured in pictures of lots of pay items, in order to lure people over to TSR, or post personal information about people in a forum where it could be leaked to the general public, or manipulate members into doing their dirty work,   And... oh wait! 

TSR set itself up as the ivory tower.  When I was an SA there, they acted like they knew about the pirates, but they would never ever stoop to being as low as "those" people.  Thomas even said the the forums that he was just ignoring them, and trying to be the bigger man.  And all the time, he had this semi private forum where he and his little army of zombivots were sharing information, trying to come up with plans that were far worse than what the pirates are doing. 

* Putting those names up in that private forum was wrong but it happened a long time ago, time to get over it perhaps?

Really?  So you're saying that after awhile, TSR should be forgiven?   

Let's say I kick you in the head today a few times.  Then I deny I did it and lie about it, even after the security camera shows I did it.   A year later, is it suddenly okay?  Does that change that I did it?  Does that mean that the damage I did to your head never happened? 

If TSR came out and said, "Yes, we did it, we were wrong and we will never do it again," that might be different.  Yes, I would still be pissed and a lot of other people would be too.  But, at least I might have some comfort of knowing that it wasn't going to continue. Instead though, they have denied it and are, in fact, still doing it.  They don't see that they've done anything wrong. 

No you couldn't have been nicer.  I don't think it's in you.  Nice wouldn't get people arguing with you, and clearly, you get off on that sort-of thing. 

You don't even have to guess.  They have no remorse because they think of this as a holy war and thus they have the right to do whatever they want.  BlackGarden is suggesting they harass someone by calling their house over stolen meshes, when they have stolen meshes themselves and claimed them to be theirs?  They are blinded by their own wallets and their own greed.

Maybe this is no big deal to you, but it is to some of us.  TSR asks some pretty personal information when you sign up for an account and some of us were stupid enough to give it to them, because we figured it was a business and being a business, they wouldn't want to risk alienating customers.  Well, much to my surprise, they are willing to alienate customers. They are willing to do whatever they feel is necessary to protect what they feel are their monies. 

You can think it's no big deal if you want.  But how much risk are you at?  How much information does TSR have about you?  Maybe you're over here to prove to TSR that you're on their side, so they won't share your information? 

There was a time when I believed TSR was in the right.  The folks here may have helped me see their side of things, but I still was willing to give TSR the benifit of the doubt.  In light of all of this though?  TSR can suck my cyberballs.  TSR has done more to turn people against them then any pirate ever could. 

But, as long as they have little troll-zombies like you to argue that it's perfectly okay to share personal information and to consider harassing people over pixels, they'll probably continue to do the same things.  Maybe they'll even prove they can go lower. 

I just hope that your loyalty to TSR doesn't come back to bite you in the ass, as it has with many of us.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: