PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 01:45:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 9 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1073995 times)
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1950 on: 2008 November 26, 12:35:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very interesting, I for one wait with baited breath to see who it is.

Hacking into Sim Secrets? Just because you didn't like someone's anonymous opinion of you (or your cult)? How fucking petty can you get?
Seriously, if you love acting like a spoilt shit, enrol back in High School. At least kids have an excuse for being hormonal and cheap with their emotions. What the hell is yours?

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: 2008 November 26, 13:49:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hacking into Sim Secrets? Just because you didn't like someone's anonymous opinion of you (or your cult)? How fucking petty can you get?
Seriously, if you love acting like a spoilt shit, enrol back in High School. At least kids have an excuse for being hormonal and cheap with their emotions. What the hell is yours?
If I had to guess I'd say senility, sociopath, and menopause all wrapped up in one neat little package.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1952 on: 2008 November 26, 14:40:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More signs pointing to those guys? So much circumstantial evidence stacking against them, that's almost starting to look like proof.

HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1953 on: 2008 November 26, 14:48:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The proxy IP in question is 78.129.197.69. I would ask that the admin who I spoke to please come forward with this one account if you are reading this. Remember this is just a proxy IP, and not a ‘real’ IP, so you would not be giving anyones personal information out, unlike TSR and the ‘Paypalgate’ scandal."

I'm confused as to why this admin needs to come forward?  Please explain to my wee brain cell.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1954 on: 2008 November 26, 14:51:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps to document the account name?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1955 on: 2008 November 26, 14:58:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will see if the person I asked to get those IP's from coconut remembers the user name.  I do have the e-mail address associated with the account registration, but since the account was at the forum I was previously an admin, we don't have the account name.  Just the IP and e-mail address.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: 2008 November 26, 16:22:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe she needs it to see if there are more IP's connected to that screen name. That way, say if there's 3 IPs with that name, and all three match who she thinks it is, it will be proof.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: 2008 November 26, 16:32:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's all turning out exactly as I suspected...

Gotta love Coconut though.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1958 on: 2008 November 26, 16:45:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just felt like being a smart-ass.  Wink

Well, you half succeeded.   Grin

J/K.  But I'm often surprised at how little people want to read when they're on the net.  Considering that the net is still driven mostly by the written word, it's seems rather silly to hang out if you have an adversion to reading.

Ouch.  Cry
 Cheesy
I succeeded with the SMART half, right?

As for the IP stuff, well, no surprise there!

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1959 on: 2008 November 26, 17:25:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since this seems to be the most recent TSR thread going, my MSPaint skillz, let me sho u dem:

That screenshot is from a post at Reflexsims Forum here. The post itself is not important (someone posting pics of the cc in their game with links to where to find it) but what interested me was the part I circled in my pic. Is mirake about to become the latest FA?

fake edit: Huh, the part I circled in Paint isn't showing up in the preview for me but I circled this: "Leyris Nursery Rocking Chair by Mirake at TSR Geti it while it's free!! Find it here http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/mirake/"

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1960 on: 2008 November 26, 17:34:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope not.
Mira is one of the few creators at TSR worth a damn. If she goes pay I'll lose all respect for her. Not that she'd care...lol...but still that would NOT be cool.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1961 on: 2008 November 26, 18:31:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had't heard about her before (I never visit TSR unless someone links here) but her stuff is nice enough. It would be a shameif that went pay.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1962 on: 2008 November 26, 18:52:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It could be they know something we don't - its also likely the person is just making an observation that TSR is desperate for good artists to make FAs

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1963 on: 2008 November 26, 19:19:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's what I thought too Jojoba, which is why I thought it was odd that somebody would say "Get it while it's free" about her stuff. (Note: that post wasn't written by Mira herself, who is a member at reflexsims I think.)

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1964 on: 2008 November 26, 19:20:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're right Jojoba, Mira has been asked previously to become an FA and she's turned the offer down.  She mentioned that in the Sims Cave; in the "Thank you Mira" thread, about being asked and why she refused the position.
Oh wow   Shocked Embarrassed I didn't expect this!!
Thank you all for your kind words, you have no idea what this means to me Smiley

And yes, Fillert is right, I've been asked, and I didn't want to as this is my hobby, not my job, and I love to much to share, and to get the feedback I get from it.  I mean, I put loads of time into creating, and I think the biggest reward one can get is this Smiley  not some bucks Wink

I'm not pro paysites, nor am I against, I think everyone should do what he feels is right, as long as nobody forces his view up on someone else, I'm cool with whatever  Cheesy

And I like my freedom indeed, that's why I went to TSR, I can upload as I want, when I want, I can somehow control and see if my stuff is appriciated, what is loved, and what is less Wink  So there you go, now you know it all  icon_geek I'm a sims nerd Cheesy

You can find the whole thread here, at the Cave.
IMO, I think someone may be mistaken because she was pretty sure of herself, when she said that she wished to remain free but, I could be wrong.  I'm hoping though, that I'm not in this case.

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: