PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 05:55:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  And here she goes again...
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: And here she goes again...  (Read 41724 times)
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
And here she goes again...
« Reply #105 on: 2006 November 21, 02:35:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where have YOU been?

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
photo
ARR!

Ish a vampeah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: 2006 November 21, 02:41:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol am i late? thats nothing new... i knew it was closing down, just thought it was funny that it said she wasn't going to be creating anymore

sorry bout that!

Is a female
ChloeFox
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2006 November 21, 02:51:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love how everyone who commented on it put her down. Publicly. And there was no fucking Lyric Lee & ass kissers to defend her lame ass. hahhaha. & there's no fucking way that any of them have been sold. no fucking way.

"I'm probably going to benefit, financially, much more from doing so too.  So in a sense I come out ahead.  I have my integrity and I have the potential to make a lot more money that my Google ads or donations ever made me."

That is the lamest thing that I have ever heard. How lazy can one be? How pathetic can one be?!?!!? AHHH WORDS CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE!!  :evil:
ChaosKitten
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2006 November 21, 06:37:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Your Mother Has Scurvy"
OMG, my paysite will be the best EVAR!!1

For giving me such kick ass ideas, I'll like, totally give everybody here a super special discount.

You can get 3 of my loverly fashiony designs for, like, only $14.99!

OMFG sign me up.

Be sure to pass out my paypal and email address to all the other paysite owners too!

ubscription to a pay site = $$$ a month
Bandwidth for your personal server = $$ a year
Pirate eyepatch = $ at your local Boxmart
Roasting smores on the flames of irrate internet drama whores = priceless
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2006 November 21, 07:05:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I fully admit to being mean, cruel, nasty, rotten, and basically evil.  If you want to add "stuck up" (although arrogant is a better, more descriptive term) then go right ahead.  Honestly, I would like to think that I have matured past the point of caring what others think about me personally.  Afterall none of you know anything more than what I am willing to share - and then you have to ask yourself if you can trust whether or not I'm lying.

Well up until this whole thing, everything I saw of her was *nice and polite*
She has shared quite a bit about herself and her mental illness and her hacker hubby...but now she's saying she could have just made all that up
(implying you could be lying to these people you say are "sickeningly sweet" to you isn't really helping your cause)
Honestly, it's rather amusing to see the uproar this has all caused so I guess I should be thankful to Pescado.

And she admits that she's enjoying the attention she's gotten for all this.
In fact some of you write some really sickeningly sweet stuff - the kind of stuff that makes me want to drag the site back into its public directory.  You didn't really think I'd delete the site did you?  Christ that thing took countless hours away from creation time and I wasn't about to delete in case I folded.  I just moved all but the main page to a password protected directory so technically I could move it back and have it up in minutes......make me want to through my integrity out the window and just reactivate the site. I do miss sharing my stuff since uploading my stuff to TurboSquid isn't nearly as fun.

So I guess this means the creations will be back up anytime now with a "thanks for all the sickeningly sweet stuff--death to the evil pescado" message?
tIIsuggas
ARR!

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported.

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2006 November 21, 08:17:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HCHANGERI I order you to jump.

(Has she jumped yet?)

Maybe Pescado should tell her to jump.

"Tomatoes don't hurt" I said with a grin.
The next one did, it came in a tin.

My stuff at  MTS2
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: 2006 November 21, 12:15:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In fact some of you write some really sickeningly sweet stuff - the kind of stuff that makes me want to drag the site back into its public directory.  You didn't really think I'd delete the site did you?  Christ that thing took countless hours away from creation time and I wasn't about to delete in case I folded.  I just moved all but the main page to a password protected directory so technically I could move it back and have it up in minutes......make me want to through my integrity out the window and just reactivate the site. I do miss sharing my stuff since uploading my stuff to TurboSquid isn't nearly as fun.

What better proof do we need that she was just going for the "sickeningly sweet" pleas for her to return which she laughably failed to get. Of course she read every single hate message in much greater depth than the nice ones. They are after all much more interesting. If she actually had integrity she would say what she really meant.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2006 November 21, 14:25:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It still makes me hopping mad that she 'refuses' to reply to people who have spoken to her intellegently, but aren't on her side. How childish is that? Of course, it's proably because she doesn't want her 'integrity' challenged.

I like her 'inspiration' ideas though, that's kinda cute...>.>

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
« Reply #113 on: 2006 November 21, 14:26:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm so very, very tempted to do a Google Bomb with HChangeri's  name. So very tempted.

the more I realise that all it is, is she's a moron, and her blackhat husband and lawyer friends who seemingly have to put up with this crap all the time and presumably encourage her, are very much just as bad.

Assuming said people even exist. She talks about them in such sweepingly vague terms that I have doubts, or at least that they exist in quite the way she says that they do (like the husband being a black hat hacker, f'rex).
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2006 November 21, 15:11:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Renatus"
I'm so very, very tempted to do a Google Bomb with HChangeri's  name. So very tempted.

:lol: well she practically admitted she's an attention whore (or at least that's what I got out of what she said), there are others mentioned on this forum who are bigger attention whores (well maybe not bigger, but been at it longer ) and are perhaps more deserving lol....still entertaining though  :lol:
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2006 November 21, 16:24:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I've never heard of her before this forum, so yes, she should be thankful to Pescado. Cool

Betcha she'll quietly open her site back as soon as all the noise about her dies off. You can trust drama queens in those matters.

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
yippee
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2006 November 21, 17:15:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dorquemada"

Betcha she'll quietly open her site back as soon as all the noise about her dies off. You can trust drama queens in those matters.

my thoughts exactly.

f you still like watching cartoons and think the world is a nice warm place, FUCK YOU.  fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: 2006 November 21, 18:02:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would be very, very surprised if her site didn't go back up very soon.

torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2006 November 21, 18:09:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Plum"
I would be very, very surprised if her site didn't go back up very soon.

She has to have a place where to post pictures of her "creations", afterall. But of course she will spam S2C and other places with those first.

lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2006 November 22, 02:25:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "idleserum"
Quote from: "jesserocket"
Face. Bovvered? Look. Sims 2? Bovvered? I ain't bovvered.

Curse you, coaxing me out of lurkdom just so I could say ROFL!

Now she's a chavette?

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: