PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 09, 22:59:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Two Questions : New Site?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Two Questions : New Site?  (Read 17389 times)
SexySimVixen
Landlubber

View Profile
Two Questions : New Site?
« on: 2007 July 08, 18:53:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My first Question is: Is this paysite new?
http://simphany.com/index.html

I haven't ever seen it until today but maybe thats just cause up until now no one had it in their Links section.

My second Question is : When I go into the TSR Booty it says Marilu's Booty had an update today but I don't see anything new. I was waiting for it to show a new date because I want her newer Weekly Garden Set. Is my Computer being weird showing July 8th as the last update? The other Artists like Birgit43 show the same thing and do have new Items added. Is my Firefox just being picky so I won't get the new items or is this an error like all the ones that say they were last updated in Sept of 1998?
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2007 July 08, 19:08:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm certain Simphany is not new--there is already a thread on it, IIRC.

The items showing up as being from September 1998 is not an error.
SexySimVixen
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 July 08, 19:52:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm Fairly sure that a while back when all the Peggy Items including the newest ones showing up as Sept 1998 is an error. Most of the TSR things say they were put in Sept of 1998. Which can't be true because when you visit TSR you'll see some of the items are from the last few months. Awhile back something happened at least with the way I view it almost all items said they were uploaded Sept 1998.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2007 July 08, 19:54:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Almost every folder is like that. In Simplanx it says Jun of 08. It's not a big deal. Who looks at that anyway besides me?  :lol: Makes my eye twitch but other than that I (and you) should be able to ignore it. If you know what you want anyway date shouldn't matter unless it's not out yet.

Edit: Oh yea and It's pescado's fault. Go bitch to him. He's used to it. We made a whole thread full of bitch.

Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 July 08, 20:02:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Link.

"Some of you have noticed that dates in the booty have all changed to September 18, 1998...it is the byproduct of a system scan done in the TSR section of booty.

That is the date that Talk Like a Pirate Day and Caturday first coincided...a little Pescado humor.

I know it makes searching for updates more difficult...we can only ask that if you want something from TSR, look and see if we have it. We are gonig to try to keep up to date within a week...and if it frustrates you (like it does me), blame Thomas!"

Search.  Search.  Search.
SexySimVixen
Landlubber

View Profile
Bunny
« Reply #5 on: 2007 July 08, 20:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I actually do look at the date to see if it's worth loading the next page. So if I see a date after my last visiting time I run in and check it out. Also:

I have Bunny's Opulance Set, who do I send that too to get it put in the booty?  The last time I checked it still wasn't there. I think such a pretty set should be available for everyone.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2007 July 08, 20:41:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First PM Hecubus or Gwendolyne and see if they need anything from TSR. (or
go  here )

Then you'll send it to Hecubus or Gwen.

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2007 July 08, 20:42:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hecubus.

I love Pescado humour. Sept 1998. Nice joke. Fucks everyone over, and I like that.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
SexySimVixen
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 July 08, 21:26:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the info I sent the file to Hecubus so hopefull we'll se it in the booty soon. Also I found out that Simphany started in April of this year.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2007 July 08, 21:32:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great! Glad you got everything fixed up. If you really want to help the booty you can sub to a site you really like (check and see if it's covered first) and send stuff on to the booty. Only if you can afford it though! <33

Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2007 July 08, 21:45:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BOOTY SAFETY WARNING...

(I did not want to quote anyone in case people choose to edit their posts):

On certain sites "we" do not immediately put items up to protect those that send them to us. Hecubus also has specific people who supply her with specific "artists." It is very possible that she had the file in question already, but was holding it to insure no one would get caught. Openly saying "you" sent a file is asking for a ban, which in turn means you will not be able to make the generous offer to help again.

If "you" publicly announced that "you" sent it, we can either put it up right away and out you to the numerous spies that we know we have, or take even longer to put it up to keep senders safe.

"We" appreciate the files, it if "we" did not have it, just remember don't announce that you sent anything for your own protection.

/end BOOTY SAFETY WARNING

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2007 July 08, 21:53:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock: Yea all the above! I'll remember to warn people of that while promoting the booty and encouraging them to send stuff Cheesy

Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2007 July 08, 21:56:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
:shock: Yea all the above! I'll remember to warn people of that while promoting the booty and encouraging them to send stuff Cheesy

Well you know me. Always cautious. I'm the cautious "Buck-an_ear" and all. I worry about our peeps and it seems that "some sites" are just more afraid than others of their $$$$ going bye-bye. LOL

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2007 July 08, 21:59:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I understand! TSR practically hunts you down if they think you are sharing their files. I've never heard of anybody getting banned from pegy's or rose's?

Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2007 July 08, 22:06:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
I understand! TSR practically hunts you down if they think you are sharing their files. I've never heard of anybody getting banned from pegy's or rose's?

I believe Rose was involved with giving away the private information of those who were thought to be file sharers to other paysite owners. So it is always better to be on the safe side.

ETA: link

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: