PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 04:57:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Big Name Fans in the Sims 2 world?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Big Name Fans in the Sims 2 world?  (Read 28824 times)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Big Name Fans in the Sims 2 world?
« Reply #75 on: 2007 June 07, 02:08:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

o.O  What in Lieg's stuff would be considered "naughty"?

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2007 June 07, 02:14:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My topless superhero undies! Those are a combination of geeky and naughty. Other than that, dunno.

Wow, I'm surprised I got a mention Tongue
I'd probably say people like Kathy and Eric, Bluesoup, Pescado (especially now), and a mass amount of others that have previously been named and I am too lazy to retype. People who were here at the very beginning, back when MTS2 was bitty and I just lurked and stalked Pescado, Jeffs and Carrigon.

As for the infamous, well. A whole huge list of craptastic designers, drama queens, and paysite owners who think their shit doesn't stink. That list is far too long to type out.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: 2007 June 07, 10:29:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, you're awesome, so you DESERVE a mention!

Enayla is another...um, Emilie? For the whole Zadie thing? That was a dramawhorey thing.

There was a bloke I used to download hacks from in the early-aged-12 years of TS2. I can't remember who he was but he was really "famous". He hasn't existed for a couple of years now.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pirate Airie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2007 September 15, 20:00:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There has been drama in the Sims2 fandom?  I surely missed a lot of things, damn.  What wank did Sera and Elau generate? Cheesy

Anyway, there's is also Lethe_s at MTS2.

As for Bruno, he is the awesome.  All the stuff that he created and for free :3
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: 2007 September 15, 21:11:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Nightfive"
There has been drama in the Sims2 fandom?  I surely missed a lot of things, damn.

You missed this one too - by three months.  Backreading is encouraged, but not posting.  For all you know, said posters could be dead, like this thread.  :wink:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2007 September 15, 22:47:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Quote from: "Nightfive"
There has been drama in the Sims2 fandom?  I surely missed a lot of things, damn.

You missed this one too - by three months.  Backreading is encouraged, but not posting.  For all you know, said posters could be dead, like this thread.  :wink:

roflmao, thank you! I now have to go and wash my face coke coming out the nose is just not a pretty sight.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: 2007 September 15, 23:12:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I keep TELLING you people not to eat or drink when reading the phorum! Silly campers. ..you KNOW there's at least one good spittake-inducing post a day here!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pirate Airie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2007 September 16, 13:32:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ha-ha.

:roll: see, I assumed that I could still post in this one thread when I looked at the date.  2006 threads are necro but what is the limit date until a thread is 'dead'?  

I'll just go and collect booty quietly then.

Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: 2007 September 16, 14:41:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't mind this thread's revived.  In fact, as I was reading it, I didn't even notice the date - I thought it was recent XD

Anyhoo, what ever happened to Windkeeper?  She made some really good stuff, even though she was at TSR.  Then she just disappeared or something.  Maybe she retired on the fat salary TSR gave her? *shrug*

Sunair seems to have stopped making hair, too, even though hers were pretty nice.

Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2007 September 16, 17:48:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gah, you just don't have quality control when an artist goes pay.

The Big Names
Nouk
Peggy
Rose
HystericalParoxysm
Numenor
Fanseelamb
Macarossi (well, big to me)
Holy Simoly
Bruno

I really don't know much about the drama whores, except LyricLee.  I backread the threads to find out about her.  Great reading

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2007 September 16, 17:55:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
I keep TELLING you people not to eat or drink when reading the phorum! Silly campers. ..you KNOW there's at least one good spittake-inducing post a day here!

Ok when I saw the date on page one I was expecting to see the usual Necromancy thing. Cat Macro's, etc...I was not expecting that. lol And if there is a chance were all dead now, I still wanna be a vamp. (Shhh don't tell Mando)

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2007 September 16, 18:34:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nightfive, I believe the FAQ might have the info you seek, however, usually, though, a thread is dead after a month.

The main thing with reviving a thread, though, is to have new information about it.  Just adding "I agree" or "hahaha" etc., is a bad thing.

I'm just full of useful information today.  :roll:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2007 September 16, 18:53:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What about Cashcraft, Sims2sisters, Raveena, windkeeper. Rose, Peggy, Nouk, Roan, Kavar, Kathy, Marvine & Beosboxboy's bodybuilders, Sgoobysnacks ( i love some of his clothes). Enayla,corvidophile2, louis, and diva_fidelia  for the wonderful skins (diva_fidelia : she has the nice vines on her skins) Smiley. Rockchick, Vicha, Silva, Mrs. Simbodies, Noema  for all their wonderful models. Liana, 2-for you, I am missing a lot of people here....Sad. Atreya for her cat ears and cat tails. Also to the booty for having these bootlegged copies of these oy items so I can feed my addiction to downloading... :shock: . Now not all the ones I mentioned are paysite folks. But these are some of the creators I luv. I am sure I missed someone...... :?

Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: 2007 September 17, 07:19:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't understand people who like Peggy and Rose.  Maybe cuz the stuff looks nice.  Still, there's a big difference between looking nice and actually being nice :!:

lasciel
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: 2007 September 17, 11:57:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RenegadeSims"
I don't understand people who like Peggy and Rose.  Maybe cuz the stuff looks nice.  Still, there's a big difference between looking nice and actually being nice :!:

I downloaded some of the stuff from Rose out of the booty because it looked semi-decent on the preview images but once I got it into the game it looked like a total piece of ass and I took it right back out :|

phasmatic sims | part of the wicked nouk family
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: