PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 13, 21:44:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For Lyriclee
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 35 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For Lyriclee  (Read 146317 times)
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For Lyriclee
« Reply #240 on: 2006 November 04, 00:20:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

not at all, but proxies can be annoying.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
Immortal
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #241 on: 2006 November 04, 00:45:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't even need a proxy Smiley  I can switch between about 5 or 6 IP addresses in my own home without using one...many more if I leave home.

ne by one they died.
A massacre that took all night
They had no chance, it was no fight
You can't kill what has been killed before...
Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #242 on: 2006 November 04, 04:01:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A proxy is a very handy tool. I like mine muchly. Only problem is, China IPs are SO FREAKING SLOW. Yet the China ones are the only ones that work for me. And I'm very curious as to whether LyricLee even knows about IP addresses or not, because it doesn't seem like she does. I hope she stays hidden in that corner.

I can switch between about 5 or 6 IP addresses in my own home without using one...many more if I leave home.

Dial-up? Special plan allowing several LAN hookups? Wireless? Magical IP switching technique? I've wondered for a while if wireless connects you to a different IP address every time it locks to a signal in the same place, or if your IP is set and stays.

size=9]Yes, Americans are the cause of all the world's problems. We talk wrong, spell wrong, pollute the earth.. Feel free to spit at us if you happen to spot us in your part of the earth. --missangelica[/size]
Immortal
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #243 on: 2006 November 04, 05:01:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Silvercoin"
A proxy is a very handy tool. I like mine muchly. Only problem is, China IPs are SO FREAKING SLOW. Yet the China ones are the only ones that work for me. And I'm very curious as to whether LyricLee even knows about IP addresses or not, because it doesn't seem like she does. I hope she stays hidden in that corner.

I can switch between about 5 or 6 IP addresses in my own home without using one...many more if I leave home.

Dial-up? Special plan allowing several LAN hookups? Wireless? Magical IP switching technique? I've wondered for a while if wireless connects you to a different IP address every time it locks to a signal in the same place, or if your IP is set and stays.

Wireless.  There is one network I am supposed to be on...but there are several around me (not mine) that are unsecured and I can easily get onto if I need a quick IP change.  But I prefer my usual network anyhow...It's the fast one Cheesy

ne by one they died.
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #244 on: 2006 November 04, 05:03:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

snadra, word of advice: don't post your username on here. I'm guessing that was pretty easy for MTS2 to find you. Lots of big site owners are on the prowl here and watching. I would not treat PMBD as a place to "come out" - there is already another site where you can do this, PMBD is too public for that.
DonovanCook
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #245 on: 2006 November 04, 07:57:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, that donation thing just got worse...hemi2k come on and basically cried foul. Next came the usual unflinching, scathing retort from Lyric, without a care for the rules of the forum...I didn't get a screenie of the original post before it got deleted, but then hemi2k quoted it...so here it is.....

The thread itself, and Delphy's quote of the costs.
http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?p=648253#post648253

That's all I have, but I love the exaggeratation of the costs.

quot;Ever notice that 'What the hell' is always the right decision?" -Marilyn Monroe

I don't laugh in death's face. I tend to make belittling comments and snigger behind death's back.
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For Lyriclee
« Reply #246 on: 2006 November 04, 11:30:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey anyone notice her name isn't red like an admin anymore

exnemsims exnemsims
shishmish
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
For Lyriclee
« Reply #247 on: 2006 November 04, 13:43:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PirateBooty you're right, she's not!!

Here's a screenie of her profile at S2C...notice the lack of redness...

and here's her MTS2 profile...

:shock:
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #248 on: 2006 November 04, 14:30:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "surelyfunke"
snadra, word of advice: don't post your username on here. I'm guessing that was pretty easy for MTS2 to find you. Lots of big site owners are on the prowl here and watching. I would not treat PMBD as a place to "come out" - there is already another site where you can do this, PMBD is too public for that.

Its ok i came out here, cause i have another name on teh community as well, so they are not hurting me by banning me.

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
Immortal
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #249 on: 2006 November 04, 14:49:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We will see how long her being removed from staff lasts...

Last time it was like, 3 days.

ne by one they died.
shishmish
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
For Lyriclee
« Reply #250 on: 2006 November 04, 14:59:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So this has happened before? Not entirely surprised!
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For Lyriclee
« Reply #251 on: 2006 November 04, 15:56:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lets take bets!

I call 5 days.

exnemsims exnemsims
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #252 on: 2006 November 04, 18:09:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"
HOORAY!

She reminds me of a serial admin I knew, in her late 20's, on a board which was mostly populated by teenagers, and thus had to have a 'family' atmosphere, no-one was allowed to be mean, swearing and general naughtiness and hostility was strictly prohibited...UNLESS someone had something to say about this one admin. Then she would fucking kick off, baring all the darkness of her soul, for example, a friend of mine, a 14-year-old girl wasn't acting in a way this admin felt was 'age appropriate', when my friend objected, and tried to put across her view, of what she felt was appropriate for her age, this admin told her that, in that case, she hoped my friend got raped, to show her the consequences of not acting appropriate for her age. My friend then made a rather hotheaded, rude comment to the admin, off the board, found herself banned, and all these other members, who had formerly adored her, and conducted themselves rather as her friends, turned on her, leapt to the admin's side, and congratulated themselves on getting rid of my friend, and the admin's smart actions and soothing her poor hurt (I'M BIPOLAR LIEK OMG PITYME!!11) feelings. It was at that point, myself, and the few remaining people with any sense, quit that board, which proceeded to implode, and become entirely shite...
The only reason the oh-so-loved admin, who, incidentally, everyone loved badmouthing, off the board, was still flushed with power, was because she was showbiz pals with the site owner, and that was the only reason she was allowed to continue the way she was, with foolish little brown-nosers all around her...

I know I've said all e-drama is the same, but this sounds so eerily familiar I wonder if I don't know you from that board. :lol: Then again, I have a knack for inciting revolutions and your description of the destruction of this place doesn't QUITE match up to the degree of damage done during a previous exploit, but then that was a joint venture anyway. :lol:

I'll just ask this: was this board video game-related?
DonovanCook
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #253 on: 2006 November 04, 18:13:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I heard that she likes to change her status to mess with people and take a break.  :roll:

quot;Ever notice that 'What the hell' is always the right decision?" -Marilyn Monroe

I don't laugh in death's face. I tend to make belittling comments and snigger behind death's back.
Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #254 on: 2006 November 04, 19:52:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My bet's on a week. Any longer than that and her influence might start to fade. Best get back to scaring those chillins before they feel comfortable enough to play. :lol:

Heeheehee. PSMBD has spies and traitors? That's so cute! I want to catch one and name it Fluffy.

size=9]Yes, Americans are the cause of all the world's problems. We talk wrong, spell wrong, pollute the earth.. Feel free to spit at us if you happen to spot us in your part of the earth. --missangelica[/size]
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: