PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 04:48:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Nouk's emo hair stolen?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Nouk's emo hair stolen?  (Read 45180 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #30 on: 2007 May 21, 02:08:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If they couldn't be bothered to actually claim credit, what with leaving "Nouk" still in the name, with the only claim being an implied misposting, maybe they're just putting it there so the peasantry can have it early. Who cares?

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #31 on: 2007 May 21, 08:02:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, they didn't really steal it, they posted it early. Someone still needs to get slapped for uploading early and/or sharing without permission.

Wait, what does PMND do again?  :lol:

Inactive
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #32 on: 2007 May 21, 08:20:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that it's not the stealing - it's the unnecessary aggravation to someone who shares for free.  I don't snatch gifts out of my loved one's hands early - when they walk in the room - I wait for them to actually give it to me.

Even though I could download it from SFV, I won't, because Nouk will give when she's ready (barring of course if she begs me to save her bandwidth).

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #33 on: 2007 May 21, 09:17:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is not cool.
Pirates may steal and plunder, but they don't steal and plunder Nouk's emo hair
Gah *drinks rum*

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #34 on: 2007 May 21, 09:47:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok I looked at that thread for AA over on Insim and what ManagerJosh said irks me!  I know that it wasn't the place to say something but I had to because what he said was completely out of line!  I really wanted to go off on his ass, but that thread is to help Nouk not start a war....also isn't he the one with the really stupidass paysite?  that you can't even see what you're getting before you pay?

Manager Josh
I sincerely doubt SFV or the Fish's site would want to help in the first place. They blatantly violate other people's intellectual property so it doesn't surprise me the are going after free stuff now too.

http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?p=736586#post736586

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Heinel
Landlubber

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #35 on: 2007 May 21, 10:04:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "OneEyedWillie"
Ok I looked at that thread for AA over on Insim and what ManagerJosh said irks me!  I know that it wasn't the place to say something but I had to because what he said was completely out of line!  I really wanted to go off on his ass, but that thread is to help Nouk not start a war....also isn't he the one with the really stupidass paysite?  that you can't even see what you're getting before you pay?

Manager Josh
I sincerely doubt SFV or the Fish's site would want to help in the first place. They blatantly violate other people's intellectual property so it doesn't surprise me the are going after free stuff now too.

Yap, that's one guy with an ego so thick, that even though no one from anywhere likes him, he still posts as if people cared.  I bet if you punch his face in, it would bounce back like Luffy.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #36 on: 2007 May 21, 10:06:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ManagerJosh is a jerk and a troublemaker. I fail to see why he gets involved, unless he can later complain to them if someone steals his payshit.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #37 on: 2007 May 21, 10:06:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Urfgh  :twisted:  He is an arse. An arrogant arse, which is even worse.
And seems to think his site isnt a paysite....erm duh you are selling content

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #38 on: 2007 May 21, 10:10:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to mention that if the AA keeps encouraging people to say *meh* - they're not going to get any more complaints and will be redundant.  dominique did the same thing to Line about the hotlinking issue.

Visit Calalilysims

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #39 on: 2007 May 21, 10:11:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Not to mention that if the AA keeps encouraging people to say *meh* - they're not going to get any more complaints and will be redundant.

What do you mean? We arent being too..aggressive...about it? That can be improved  :wink:

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #40 on: 2007 May 21, 10:24:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
Not to mention that if the AA keeps encouraging people to say *meh* - they're not going to get any more complaints and will be redundant.

What do you mean? We arent being too..aggressive...about it? That can be improved  :wink:

No  :lol: most people are being perfectly aggressive.  But I referred Line to the AA about the hotlinking problem (from My Sim Site) and told him that they would help him if possible.  

Now, after patting herself on the back about how famous they were, she basically told him *meh* -  dominique that is. I certainly won't be referring anyone else there - she wasn't very kind about it all.

Visit Calalilysims

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #41 on: 2007 May 21, 10:32:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now, after patting herself on the back about how famous they were, she basically told him *meh* -  dominique that is. I certainly won't be referring anyone else there - she wasn't very kind about it all.

Dominque is usually very good with the AA stuff...and with being a pirate (is a member here).. maybe she was having a non awesome moment?

The AA have been very busy with something in the private section, so stuff in the HQ have been overlooked...I will just go and have a look through those threads and sort things out.

Sorry you feel that we failed you  :cry:

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #42 on: 2007 May 21, 10:46:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"

Dominque is usually very good with the AA stuff...and with being a pirate (is a member here).. maybe she was having a non awesome moment?

The AA have been very busy with something in the private section, so stuff in the HQ have been overlooked...I will just go and have a look through those threads and sort things out.

Sorry you feel that we failed you  :cry:

Don't  :cry: .  It wasn't overlooked.  I went and posted when they put Line off (as they were hotlinking everyone they could - including me) and something we did (not AA) put them off.  Everyone after that was just fine - but this is *two* non-awesome moments dominique has had - and if it keeps happening, people won't come to the AA again.

Visit Calalilysims

Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #43 on: 2007 May 21, 11:12:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Heinel"

Manager Josh

Yap, that's one guy with an ego so thick, that even though no one from anywhere likes him, he still posts as if people cared.  I bet if you punch his face in, it would bounce back like Luffy.

Isn't he the jerk who stole other people's stuff, put it on his site as his own to sell and then claimed it was accidental, yet refused to take it down and then turned around and claimed people stole his work?

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #44 on: 2007 May 21, 12:01:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bigtruckgirl: Yes, thats the jerk *nods*

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: