PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 19, 21:44:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Divino Sims 2 remaining Free
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Divino Sims 2 remaining Free  (Read 17861 times)
zatanna
Banned!

View Profile
Divino Sims 2 remaining Free
« Reply #30 on: 2007 January 19, 04:03:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "icedwhitemocha"
Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
iced are we against advertising free sites here? I don't get that. Maybe she didn't know how to introduce herself to us, and started the thread that way. I guess I didn't interpet her post the way you saw it. Whos cardrew? Cool

"We" aren't against it.  But that's not what this phorum is about, is it?  Advertise on sheep-tastic sites like S2C, or post at "finds" or update sites, or whatever.  This isn't the place for advertising.

I agree with that. But still pirate booty said "cunt-tastic" that's a little too far and cruel even for me.
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2007 January 19, 05:19:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Divino"
my site is www.divinosims2.com

and I really dont care if someone doesnt like my creations Im not here to impress people and using Al's shoes is not stealing cause then he wouldnt make them downloadable.

Not properly crediting and following his terms of use and then continuing to ignore and not do it when the mods at mts2 post on your thread (I saw their posts) is truly shameful of you - you might as well have been stealing.

Quote from: "Doursim"
I was going to PM piratebooty and congradulate him on telling you off, but I decided if I had something to say, I may as well say it to everyone.  

wait wait wait - I don't have a penis Sad

is it the avatar that throws people off? damn you russell brand, damn you!

Quote from: "zatanna"
Pirate Booty, you are too harsh. She was just saying isn't it cool how her site isn't pay. You didn't have to be rude.  You too doursim. But everyone has a right to their opinion. So whatever :wink:

You should have seen the crap that LegacyEcho here (sorry I mean Divino) was spewing out on MTS2 and the flaming attacks and rudeness at people. The stuff is crap, she steals, does not properly credit and is generally unpleasant. You get what you give.

Quote from: "RedLove"
Quote from: "alia"
Carla Niven/Beck/Andrew who trolled the forum.

And blinded half the sims community

Hahahahhahahaha. Oh man, you almost cost me a keyboard.

Quote from: "jesserocket"
PirateBooty is made of grumpy and poo. But, as is frequently sadly the case, right.

Grumpy yes, poo no. Please try to convincingly act 12 Sad

Quote from: "zatanna"

I agree with that. But still pirate booty said "cunt-tastic" that's a little too far and cruel even for me.

cunt-tastic is my new favorite term and that site is definitely cunt-tastic Cheesy

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
zatanna
Banned!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 January 19, 05:37:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice Responses Cheesy Wow, Divino did all those things at MTS2? hmmmmm, it all makes since now :twisted:
Divino
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 January 19, 05:39:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok for one I was defending myself when all these people kept bugging about the hair,I got mad from all the questions and then that rancid little bitch Discordkitty accuses me of being rude.and then forgetting to give credit big deal I forgot so what.so now I just ignore all these idiots who go on about it.and I feel like im wasting my time cause you and doursim will just bitch about it
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007 January 19, 05:41:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pirate,  YES blame it on Russell Brand. Everytime your avatar pops up, its distracting to the female senses. Whats doubly bad is when you and Plumb are on the page...Capt Johnny Sparrow and Russell make it hard for me to read. I cant help it!

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
zatanna
Banned!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 January 19, 05:42:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok for one I was defending myself when all these people kept bugging about the hair,I got mad from all the questions and then that rancid little bitch Discordkitty accuses me of being rude.and then forgetting to give credit big deal I forgot so what.so now I just ignore all these idiots who go on about it.and I feel like im wasting my time cause you and doursim will just bitch about it

I guess I see where you are coming from. But don't worry I won't bitch about it.
Xerolize
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 January 19, 05:57:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what exactly were people asking you in the hair thread?
discordkitty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007 January 19, 06:01:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You were being extremely rude, just like you are now, you insipid little amoeba. You constantly ignored the requests from other staff to properly credit the work you were using and then you took a huge shit on people who actually liked your stuff (as blind as they may have been) and wanted to download things you were showing off in your screenshots.

Then after having your little hissy fit and deleting your uploads ala exnem, you try to break the rules to come back with a new account and new uploads.

Next time when you take your toys and go home, stay home, sweetheart.
zatanna
Banned!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 January 19, 06:03:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oooooooo, you have just been BURNED divino   :twisted:
discordkitty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2007 January 19, 06:05:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Xerolize"
what exactly were people asking you in the hair thread?

I think it was an outfit thread, there was this afro hairstyle on the sims -  honestly it looked like something you could do with the spraypaint feature in MSPaint and people were asking about downloading the hair. She freaked out about it in the thread and attacked/put down/insulted/was generally rude to the people asking.
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2007 January 19, 06:06:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was only bitching because you were advertising your site.  And my defenses of Piratebooty were purely that.. Defenses.  had nothing to do with you other than the fact that piratebooty was talking about your stuff.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Xerolize
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2007 January 19, 06:07:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well, that's just rude (divino NOT you, discord! Wink ). i lurk at S2C and I've never seen this side of you, dk. Now I know divino was in the wrong. also, i think it's a he not a she. :lol:
discordkitty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2007 January 19, 06:10:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Riiiight, so someone attacks me and lies and I'm not allowed to call them on it?

I believe it was said earlier in the thread, "you get what you give". I'm nice and helpful as long as people aren't disrespectful. Start untruthful shit and name-calling and I'll be setting the record straight.
zatanna
Banned!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2007 January 19, 06:14:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "discordkitty"
Riiiight, so someone attacks me and lies and I'm not allowed to call them on it?

I believe it was said earlier in the thread, "you get what you give". I'm nice and helpful as long as people aren't disrespectful. Start untruthful shit and name-calling and I'll be setting the record straight.

Amen to that!
Xerolize
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2007 January 19, 06:14:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "discordkitty"

I edited my post so it doesn't come off as if i wasn't on your side. Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: