PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 18, 16:21:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 753503 times)
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #1905 on: 2008 February 04, 18:16:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for those kind words.  Cheesy

So as for paintings we've got needs for lower-hanging stuff and for centered stuff. And also stuff for boys on the four-piece Maxis painting. And people of colour.

I'll let that inspire me and see what happens. I won't promise anything. Kind of had an idea to make the motifs (sp?) myself, so who knows what that'll end up as.  :lol:

Great violin Dachs and Co.

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1906 on: 2008 February 04, 20:47:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those look so good. I like the lightest one, can't find a use for them right now in game but when I do I'll have to remember them. Maybe I'll just store them on my EHD for later use  :lol:

HIM-six-six-six
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: 2008 February 05, 01:35:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is my newest sim Pamela Anderson, took me absolutely hours to make her better. My older version was crappy, hope you like this one ;-)

Thanks for putting the violin pics up Dach ;-) You can get Pammy Here ~ http://www.wickedsims2.com/forums/index.php?www
Valerie
Landlubber

Lurking Duck

View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: 2008 February 05, 01:45:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pamela looks gorgeous, Good work! :Clap:

The lurking duck, i will lurk you.
Easy Money - minimum cashout $2.00
Click on the Cashlagoon.
Irish Wench
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: 2008 February 05, 12:27:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock:

A celebrity Sim that actually looks like that person. Nice work!
lasciel
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1910 on: 2008 February 05, 12:31:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HIM, it kicks the crap outta the bobble-headed thunderbird that Vera Marina coughed up...I don't even like Pamela Anderson but that sim is REALLY well done. kudos to you sweets.

phasmatic sims | part of the wicked nouk family
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1911 on: 2008 February 05, 13:41:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "lasciel"
HIM, it kicks the crap outta the bobble-headed thunderbird that Vera Marina coughed up...I don't even like Pamela Anderson but that sim is REALLY well done. kudos to you sweets.

I thought slamming free creators was verboten here? That's twice in the past few days and yeah, maybe Him's Pamela looks better than Vera's and maybe Vera's Heath doesn't look exactly like Heath but come on, she's a free creator. There are places to take your hate out on free creators and last time I checked it ain't here.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1912 on: 2008 February 05, 15:07:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, yeah, have to agree with the old thread killer here.  No more dumping on free creators thanks.

And considering how terribly ugly Pammy is, I think Vera Marina did a fine job.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
lasciel
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1913 on: 2008 February 05, 16:45:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yeah fair enough, I don't normally rag on free creators...just frustrates me that someone can make pretty sims and then kinda...spoil them with an unneeded slider - but I'll shut mah pie-hole, it's all good.

phasmatic sims | part of the wicked nouk family
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1914 on: 2008 February 05, 17:22:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, I think I came off harsher than intended in my post.

And, nice Pamela there, Him.

Smiley

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
euterpe
ARR!

Fresh cookies are always necessary!

View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: 2008 February 05, 17:58:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Quote from: "euterpe"
One question (yes, I know we don't ask questions here, so macro me if you must  :roll: ):  Does it hurt your game in any way to leave the boolprop objects cheat on, or do you need to turn it off again?  Having never used it (don't know why...feel kinda stupid that I haven't after all these years of Simming), I'd like to know so I don't screw up my favorite house by forgetting to turn it off.

moveObjects on won't cause any problems.  You could turn it off again, mainly cause doors and windows don't quite slot into the wall if you use them.

No, no--sorry for the confusion--I didn't mean "move objects on", which I do use regularly.  I meant "boolprop snapobjectstogrid false", which I have never used and am very glad to know about now ('cause I always thought coffee tables looked extremely stupid sitting so far away from the sofas  :roll: ).  If I turn it on and forget to turn it off (which sometimes I do if I get into my game, or want to rearrange a lot of different objects), does it cause any problems with just regular game play?  Or should I always turn it off right after I use it?

(And again, I apologize for posting this here...I know this isn't a "help" forum, but since we're talking about it in relation to Morne's wonderful kitchen I figured it wasn't too far off the subject *ducking 'cause she still figures someone will break out a macro...*)

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1916 on: 2008 February 05, 18:10:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

boolProp snapObjectsToGrid false is fine too Cheesy

I use it all the time to place trees and plants.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: 2008 February 05, 19:51:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "euterpe"
(And again, I apologize for posting this here...I know this isn't a "help" forum, but since we're talking about it in relation to Morne's wonderful kitchen I figured it wasn't too far off the subject *ducking 'cause she still figures someone will break out a macro...*)

Don't be so worried.  As long as you don't start a new thread for every question you may have, we can be very helpful.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
HIM-six-six-six
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: 2008 February 06, 01:26:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks everyone ;-) hell did you see my last Pamela? She was really bad lol! I guess sometimes you create stuff and you are proud of it, but later you think it's shit and have to update it. I guess thats the beauty of being a free creator, at least you know that the improvements are for free, look at how many paysites update stuff (if ever) and then want you to pay again!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1919 on: 2008 February 06, 03:24:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is not really to show off my wallpapers really, It's more to show off the organization of my preview pic. Isn't it awesome?  :lol:

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: