PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 00:26:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Rose Sims and Paypal
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Rose Sims and Paypal  (Read 50236 times)
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #30 on: 2006 November 11, 21:36:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That'll be one more killmark for JM, and it'll make for some interesting reading, to say the least.

Though I think if Peggy went under, it would make for the largest backlash.  Rose is pretty prolific, but I see more people gushing about Peggy than anyone else.
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #31 on: 2006 November 11, 21:40:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I think when you see the good English, it is actually Lyriclee doing the typing and the broken English is Rose. After all, it was Lyriclee that helped get Rose in this bind to begin with. Rumor has it, that this whole plan was Lyriclee's baby, her master plan to bring us down. It baffles me that paysite owners would listen to someone that has nothing to lose. She does not own a paysite. When the paysites start lsoing their paypal accounts, Lyriclee can just sit back and look innocent because she lost nothing.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #32 on: 2006 November 11, 21:43:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting thought there. Verrry interesting. That would also account for especially large finger pointing at Blue, if Lyric is a part of all this, hardly any love lost there...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #33 on: 2006 November 11, 21:57:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"
Interesting thought there. Verrry interesting. That would also account for especially large finger pointing at Blue, if Lyric is a part of all this, hardly any love lost there...

Whaddya mean?  Lyric and I are best friends, we were just laughing over all this together.  :lol:

Yes, Lyric is heavily involved in this, no matter how much the lady doth protest.  She is the one who got the sekkrit board set up on MTS2 for these people to combat the evil filesharers.  Even though she's probably still downloading the booty Tongue
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #34 on: 2006 November 11, 22:04:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Notice how "Rose" spells "Thief" in that "Don't Believe the Hype!" section of the now-deleted guestbook.

"THEIF!!"

Sound familiar?
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #35 on: 2006 November 11, 22:10:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

here is another sickening thought. The paysites have banding together to share our names and addresses so they can combat the wicked. Just wondering how you all feel about this guy having your name, address, telephone number and email address. http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/phorum/viewtopic.php?t=45
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #36 on: 2006 November 11, 22:16:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...That's it. I'm getting a guard dog.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #37 on: 2006 November 11, 22:20:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As I said, they know nothing about the people they are sharing with. Only that they are paysite owners. They dont know thei history or who the actual people themselves are. They are playing a very dangerous game.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #38 on: 2006 November 11, 22:22:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel almost compelled not to believe that the paysite owners and their fan club would be so psychotic as to stalk/harass filesharers, because it's not like I hear any filesharers talking about how they once broke into Rose's house and raped her dog or anything...

But these people are loony.  They feel justified in what they're doing, so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch, would it?

It's nice they think it's okay to jack people's personal information when for the most part it's only files that are being shared, and not paysite owners' fucking phone numbers or addresses.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #39 on: 2006 November 11, 22:23:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lackey"
here is another sickening thought. The paysites have banding together to share our names and addresses so they can combat the wicked.

Honestly, why, are they planning on sending me christmas cards?  So yeah I guess it would really suck to have your personal information out there, because it personal, but what on earth do they think they are going to do with someones real address?  Try to find someone else close by who will egg their house?

This crap is just going to keep more fans from donating!  I say the best way to repay them is to try to make this little bit of knowledge as public as possible! I'll join a team to get the word out.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #40 on: 2006 November 11, 22:27:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that's one of the most disturbing things about all this. You give your details to PayPal, cos they're a large, reputable company, but whenever you buy something using it, those details are passed on...and in this case, well, there are some pretty damn cross people out there over this sharing, and while I highly doubt any of them would be sending letter bombs or whatever, there is certain amounts of damage you can wreak on someone if you want to, having access to such details... :?

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #41 on: 2006 November 11, 22:29:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that's one of the most disturbing things about all this. You give your details to PayPal, cos they're a large, reputable company, but whenever you buy something using it, those details are passed on...and in this case, well, there are some pretty damn cross people out there over this sharing, and while I highly doubt any of them would be sending letter bombs or whatever, there is certain amounts of damage you can wreak on someone if you want to, having access to such details... :?

I'm glad I've never donated. ._.

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #42 on: 2006 November 11, 22:30:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I know it has hit BBS. No way to get it on S2C because Delphy would delete it the second he seen it because he is letting them do this on his forum.  I think it is on Maty and my favorite site of all. I am not sure where else we can out it so everyone gets to see it.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #43 on: 2006 November 11, 22:30:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Your Mother Has Scurvy"

I'm glad I've never donated. ._.

I'm glad I don't do paypal. Cheesy

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #44 on: 2006 November 11, 22:32:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lackey"
Well I know it has hit BBS. No way to get it on S2C because Delphy would delete it the second he seen it because he is letting them do this on his forum.  I think it is on Maty and my favorite site of all. I am not sure where else we can out it so everyone gets to see it.

Could try N99....but that's an iffy one, tis an odd mix there...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: