PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 10:16:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 31 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074725 times)
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2250 on: 2008 December 11, 09:52:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And Darq posts:

EPIC WIN!

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2251 on: 2008 December 11, 17:46:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One more reason not to get Sims 3 - from coconut today:

TSR are handing out invites to most of their FA's ( and future FA's ) from EA. The actual invite from EA is attached. The reply date has expired, but TSR are handing these out now so there must be a deadline extension. The FA's are being asked to reply ASAP. EA will cover the cost of return flights to CA, from anywhere around the world, 6 nights at a hotel and food and drink is all inclusive. EA will be interviewing the FA's, and showcasing TSR and the FA content during the game launch. What the invite does not say (according to steve ) is that FA's will also be invited to create some content for the sims 3 game.

I assure you this is not a hoax, This information is not from the forums. Although mentioned in short, It has been kept mainly off the forums because a few FA's are not
invited, as they will not be FA's after the sims 3 'shake up'. Atwa has also been invited, which should prove interesting for those few FA's who still believe Toms word that she has gone.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2252 on: 2008 December 11, 17:50:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh dear fucking god - I am so never doing business with EA again, if they are giving this sort of treatment to TSR and ignoring all the free creators.

Fuckers.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: 2008 December 11, 17:55:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh God. Shocked

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pixelated Runway - A Blog About The Sims 2 And Fashion
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: 2008 December 11, 17:57:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blood and hell. This just gets better and better, doesn't it?

Come visit Sammytopia
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: 2008 December 11, 17:58:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ofcourse they want to exploit the commercial aspect. They want a percentage of things that are actually sold.  How much dollars is a percentage of 'free'? And why would they invite people that dare to critique them in any way?

Inactive
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2256 on: 2008 December 11, 17:59:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. What a slap in the face. I seriously thought I was over this, you know? Thought my time here had made me immune to EA fuckery. But this? I felt a little pang where my heart used to be when I read this. Guess EA can still surprise and hurt me. This is unwelcome and strange. I'll need to visit Doctor Hobo again and have those lingering bits of heart removed. I wonder if he's still in that alley...

Atwa has also been invited, which should prove interesting for those few FA's who still believe Toms word that she has gone.

Is it too late to hope that they're not so far gone they'll realise they been played for saps by a greedy bastard while the whole community pointed and laughed? Probably is. They must have the wool so far over their eyes they step on it when walking.

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: 2008 December 11, 18:03:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not suprised in the slightest. Was expecting that actually.

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2258 on: 2008 December 11, 18:06:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not surprised - just completely and utterly pissed off.  I pissed off because they won't come out and say 'Hey, all this time you've been fighting paysites?  Well guess what, we've not only allowed them but supported them - knowing full well they are doing highly illegal acts to protect their precious fucking pixels from us big, mean pirates.'

I'm done.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2259 on: 2008 December 11, 18:06:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not suprised in the slightest. Was expecting that actually.

Me too, but I never thought I'd be able to read about it so openly. Yes, I know, coconut, infiltration, wasn't supposed to be public... Shows how much EA knows about their partners, right? If they wanted to keep this under wraps, TSR is the last place this should've been posted. Bastards. Don't even have the decency to be secretive about their customer-buggering ways anymore. I truly hope this puts another batch of sheeple off. It did me.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: 2008 December 11, 18:06:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fuck them right up the most tender part with the most painful item you can think of! How can those slimy fucks consider the T$R crowd talented, when there are so many free creators that make such gorgeous content?! My God, all the people that make content put those fatuous assholes to shame! Well, this clinches that Sims 3 will tank if it has content made by those fuckwits. I cannot believe this slap in the face to the people that make content that outshines any damn thing T$R has put out. I can only hope that people review bomb them on Amazon like they did with Spore and mention this little fact.

And, if the twat is going to this event, and Tom goes as well, hopefully taking his wife, I hope it blows up in his stupid face. He's gonna prove to all that he's the world's biggest liar and cheat. What would his excuse for taking her along be? That she's the poison checker for his food? Then again, he does obviously believe himself to be some half-assed royalty or he wouldn't act like his shit don't stink. I can only hope that he gets a taste of justice somewhere, some way. Karma needs to act like a berserk guard dog and bite most of his ass off.

Bastards, all of them, just fucking bastards. Never again will they see one cent from me and no longer do I care if they get stomped into oblivion by the economy. Anyone willing to bet on how fast Sims 3 gets cracked and put up for download? Then again, most people have standards and wouldn't even let a pirated version of that shit near their machines, so fuck them. Fucking T$R breaks their goddamn EULA and they get rewarded?! Fuck, no! I think I need to step outside and scream, this has me so damn mad.

I'm glad coconut brought that news out, but by all the flaming balls of hell, I hope someone buys that company and turns it on its ear, I really really do. And I'd like to see all the petty motherfuckers that brought it to this point denied any sort of firing compensation or anything else. I'd also love to see T$R brought to its knees by the Swedish government for not paying taxes on their ill-gotten gains. All round, you can say that I would love to see all of these fucks brought to book in a very unpleasant and painful manner.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: 2008 December 11, 18:07:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh. So when all the "pre-populated" TSR stuff sucks the game will fail, right? Right?

I bet they charge for exchange stuff. This is another reason why The Sims 3 sucks. Although if Atwat goes to that event, will anybody else dare to come?
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: 2008 December 11, 18:11:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's hope they AT LEAST invited people like

Quaxi, Inge, Numenor, Peter, who have been working on the Simpe that all these paysites use, for free
Wes_H and Delphy who made custom meshing possible, for free
Delphy, Pescado, TwoJeffs, Squinge, who have fixed their numerous mistakes with mods, for free

I guess not!

All in all, it was these people that ultimately made the game so moddable, made custom content possible, and made it popular for EA. None of EA's efforst have provided the community with tools for meshing, modding and hacking. Yet the paysites get the benefits and EA goes along with it, without so much as a 'thank-you'.

Inactive
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2263 on: 2008 December 11, 18:13:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I bet they charge for exchange stuff. This is another reason why The Sims 3 sucks. Although if Atwat goes to that event, will anybody else dare to come?

I bet they do too - no free advertising for stupid EA it seems. And it's a surprise that Atwat will be there - although not of course for those FAs who read this forum.  And the ones who don't know about this event - they're about to be shipped off. Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2264 on: 2008 December 11, 18:13:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's hope they AT LEAST invited people like

*snipped actual modders and creators*

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Nouk made a funny.

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »