PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 27, 04:59:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Nouk's emo hair stolen?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Nouk's emo hair stolen?  (Read 45519 times)
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #105 on: 2007 May 22, 16:39:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now see, this is why I have my doubts about the whole AA thing. It was inexcusable of 2-for-you to take and SELL Enayla's stuff. That's worth getting worked up over. But whether or not someone "stole" an alpha?? Even a texture. It's worth pointing and laughing at someone lame enough to take credit for someone else's work, but to go to war over it? Rather absurd I think.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #106 on: 2007 May 22, 16:46:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Chinchillagrl"
Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
Acutally Blackpearl, aka DLMuslow, its great of you to step into this because its you who has pissed Darkangel/Dominique off.

The stealing pirate she talks about?
Thats you

You stole free stuff for ages and ages.
You never gave them credit or anything
Now you are using pay content, but you give them credit  :roll:

This is who she was talking about.
It's already been brought out.

Chin,
I did see where the accusation came out, but it still to me seems like it is "just enough info to piss your taste buds off" rather than explain the situation. I for one know nothing about it and I actually do read InSim every so often and have not see it. I can see Quinctia frustrations though.

I guess what I am saying is that Jojoba I guess maybe should not have opened this can of worms and maybe darkangel should not have gone off on the "stealing pirate, but not you I made a mistake on how I worded it" bit because that too also causes questions, but now that they did, it all still looks rather gradeschoolish, without the details from both sides. We see Black Pearls defense, but have no idea what the offense is that they are defending against. Ya know what I mean?

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
dewshine
Landlubber

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #107 on: 2007 May 22, 16:47:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

did you even look at the SIM evidence thread?  DeMars was/is taking stuff from all over.  Helaene, Simsgogogo, PPL, Mercove, and fanseelamb for sure and maybe even others.

here: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=45629
This is what the AA is fighting.  It's not a simple "lifted alpha" or stolen texture.

the entire reason for a private area is because he banned anyone that even breathed about helping the AA collect those images.

bah, wrong dang link.
Chinchillagrl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #108 on: 2007 May 22, 16:47:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "redisenchanted"
Now see, this is why I have my doubts about the whole AA thing. It was inexcusable of 2-for-you to take and SELL Enayla's stuff. That's worth getting worked up over. But whether or not someone "stole" an alpha?? Even a texture. It's worth pointing and laughing at someone lame enough to take credit for someone else's work, but to go to war over it? Rather absurd I think.

Who is going to war? No one was even going after anyone.

Sarah (^..^)
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #109 on: 2007 May 22, 16:48:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is getting me is I don't even know this Domenique person and apparently she is accusing me.  I don't know what the fuck this is all about and no one will tell me.

I am apparently the theif here, but no one has come to me, or even offered any proof.  It's just a lynch mob of a few jerks saying, "Oh, I know, you mean "that" person."  WTF??

COME TO ME WITH PROOF BUT DON'T ACCUSE WITH NOTHING!

So, Donenique, if you got something, bring it.  Otherwise, all y'all yapping out THEIF, quit until you have something concrete to show everyone.  Like I said, if I've done something, I can own it.

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #110 on: 2007 May 22, 16:48:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dewshine"
Quote from: "calalily"
The thread is locked.  Would you like it if the post was altered to point out that one member of the AA who is a member here is the theif?  I'll contact Kathy and get it changed.

The problem is that it's not going to make much of a difference now - people don't check back on locked threads.  What makes it worse of course, is that other site owners are protected again - aren't they?  There's a private discussion area for accusations about them without proof, but it's open slather on pirates.

Excuse me?

if people don't go back an read locked threads then why are you still on about this?

Because people asked me about it is why I'm still talking about it.  dominique did change her post - but still - the damage is done.  Not everyone checks every post on the net about sims, and certainly they don't re-read everything just in case there are changes.

The AA private area is used for gathering evidence in situations where the thief site has blocked our attempts to gather what we need in the open, like Sims International Male and something we are working on for EA legal.

Also to present accusations in private:

by xnymphetaminex What I mean by this is that in the private area we can make sure we have correct evidence before posting it here in the AA HQ.

This accusation wasn't in private, and was very vague.

Just for your information, managerjosh approached me about attacking Pes and I told him politely to go to hell.

I was wondering if you'd get that - a thread from peggy etc.  :lol:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #111 on: 2007 May 22, 16:49:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Too true, Redisenchanted.  You cannot "steal" an alpha!  

I know they won't like my site when it opens because I'm using quite a bit of other's textures that I feel was misused and thus needs to be reused properly. Most, if not all, will be changed in some way though so it isn't a copy.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Chinchillagrl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #112 on: 2007 May 22, 16:50:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"
Acutally Blackpearl, aka DLMuslow, its great of you to step into this because its you who has pissed Darkangel/Dominique off.

Thats you

Chin,
I did see where the accusation came out, but it still to me seems like it is "just enough info to piss your taste buds off" rather than explain the situation. I for one know nothing about it and I actually do read InSim every so often and have not see it. I can see Quinctia frustrations though.

I guess what I am saying is that Jojoba I guess maybe should not have opened this can of worms and maybe darkangel should not have gone off on the "stealing pirate, but not you I made a mistake on how I worded it" bit because that too also causes questions, but now that they did, it all still looks rather gradeschoolish, without the details from both sides. We see Black Pearls defense, but have no idea what the offense is that they are defending against. Ya know what I mean?

Personally, I don't know enough about any of it to even make any accusation, so I haven't and I wont. Since the matter was handled with the admin/mods of InSIM, I feel any comments about the situation would be best left to them and BlackPearl (DLM). I really am not even sure what happened. It was mentioned, but I don't know the details personally.

Sarah (^..^)
Hekima
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #113 on: 2007 May 22, 16:55:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

gee.  whoops?

I corrected my spelling, okay?  Thank you for pointing it out.  My spelling sucks.

Don't worry. Mine is even worse.  :shock: That's why I'm pointing out that spell check in this text box is awesome.

Then again, I mainly just find myself getting annoyed at the fact that I can't spell onomatopoeia without spell check and stuff like that. Tongue And...I fail at drama. I'll just go back to eating popcorn...  

emember: The phrase "free gift" is redundant.
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #114 on: 2007 May 22, 17:05:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally, I don't know enough about any of it to even make any accusation, so I haven't and I wont. Since the matter was handled with the admin/mods of InSIM, I feel any comments about the situation would be best left to them and BlackPearl (DLM). I really am not even sure what happened. It was mentioned, but I don't know the details personally.

This is why dominique/whoever:

- Shouldn't be talking about it.
- Sure as hell shouldn't be VAGUE if she's bringing it up.
- Shouldn't be all confused/put out that people misinterpreted what she said.
- Is 12.

I actually have no idea what's going on, don't particularly CARE what's going on, but someone should hash out and explain it (in full) instead of defending their stupidly named army thing.  Just so everyone will shut up.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #115 on: 2007 May 22, 17:07:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"

Thats you

Chin,

That's cool hon, I'm not saying you personally need to divulge anything. If anything from the short time I have been here you have been very upfront.

I guess it is just that IF (and I say IF) this was handled between Black Pearl and the Mods, why did dominique/ darkangel feel the need to post that statement on InSim at all and then Jojoba bring it out here. If they were not privy to what the Mods/Admin decided after their investigation, then how would they know enough to accuse black pearl of being a thief even if it was indirectly? That one mistaken statement on InSim brought out without maybe knowing all the details (because it was handled by the Mods and Admin at InSim, not the AA) stirred this whole pot up. If this was handled by the Mods/Admin then we really don't know if darkangel's mistaken post held merit even after the change.

I guess for me what it boils down to is that if forums have private areas, then the members of those areas need to make sure they mention nothing from them, even in jest or "trying to be smartassy" because when you do, people start to wonder and shit like this happens. Then it looks very much like Quinctia said...

I think the point is someone over there was being cute and going "TEEHEE there's a thief at PMBD, but I won't say who because I'm 12!"

AND if the AA wants to be take seriously you guys don't need that. I've really got my hopes up on other matters because of you guys, even though I doubted last week. The enthusiasm is contagious and I know many people I hold with great regard that thinks this might happen.

Please note: darkangel, Cala and Jojoba, I'm cool with y'all too, you all have always been kind to me and even pointed out sometimes when I have been a newb dumbass :lol: . I'm not trying to be accusatory, just trying to figure all of this out for my own benefit.

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
dewshine
Landlubber

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #116 on: 2007 May 22, 17:07:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thread is locked.  Would you like it if the post was altered to point out that one member of the AA who is a member here is the theif?  I'll contact Kathy and get it changed.

The problem is that it's not going to make much of a difference now - people don't check back on locked threads.  What makes it worse of course, is that other site owners are protected again - aren't they?  There's a private discussion area for accusations about them without proof, but it's open slather on pirates.

Excuse me?

if people don't go back an read locked threads then why are you still on about this?

Because people asked me about it is why I'm still talking about it.  dominique did change her post - but still - the damage is done.  Not everyone checks every post on the net about sims, and certainly they don't re-read everything just in case there are changes.

The AA private area is used for gathering evidence in situations where the thief site has blocked our attempts to gather what we need in the open, like Sims International Male and something we are working on for EA legal.

Also to present accusations in private:

by xnymphetaminex What I mean by this is that in the private area we can make sure we have correct evidence before posting it here in the AA HQ.

This accusation wasn't in private, and was very vague.

Just for your information, managerjosh approached me about attacking Pes and I told him politely to go to hell.

I was wondering if you'd get that - a thread from peggy etc.  :lol:

Um, no... we have no accusations in the private area.  

The EA legal thing was posted in the normal forum and moved because admin at Insim thought it was sensitive info.  

The other things we have there are a 'who to add' thread, a spam thread with spam in it,  a 'semi-closed' case brought to us by an Insim mod over an Insim user, and a thread about this one.  I'll get a screen cap if you need it.
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #117 on: 2007 May 22, 17:16:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I won't be bothered about it anymore.  I resigned from the AA so they can't play anymore IN games about me anymore.  "Teehee, teehee...the pirate is a theif."  

How fuckin' stupid anyway to let someone they believe to be a thief even join the club???  WTF??

Anyway...I still haven't seen any proof yet.

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #118 on: 2007 May 22, 17:18:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, no... we have no accusations in the private area.

Well, that's why it won't come in good use to change a post - people don't often read and reread every single thing.  She changed the post, but the potential damage is still done isn't it?  I read that quoted post about a week ago, and presumed that would happen.  

I guess it is just that IF (and I say IF) this was handled between Black Pearl and the Mods, why did dominique/ darkangel feel the need to post that statement on InSim at all and then Jojoba bring it out here.

I think that Jojoba was trying to make it clear who was being accused.  Accusations in the open, that are clear and concise, I have no problem with - they can call out each other and prove or disprove it, or receive support, just as Black Pearl has done here.  Sly little backstabs aimed indiscriminately, I have a big problem with - you can't defend what isn't defined.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #119 on: 2007 May 22, 17:20:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thats you

did you even look at the SIM evidence thread?  DeMars was/is taking stuff from all over.  Helaene, Simsgogogo, PPL, Mercove, and fanseelamb for sure and maybe even others.

here: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=45629
This is what the AA is fighting.  It's not a simple "lifted alpha" or stolen texture.

the entire reason for a private area is because he banned anyone that even breathed about helping the AA collect those images.

bah, wrong dang link.

:shock: Are you guys saying that Black Pearl/DLMulsow is Eric from S.I.M.?  :shock:

Or, do I need more rum? That's always a possibility.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: