PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 07:30:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  PIMP MY SIMS
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: PIMP MY SIMS  (Read 81744 times)
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #165 on: 2007 July 23, 18:33:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
No, no I think you win. What you just said was very high school and that's slightly worse than being twelve. And at least she's trying to be nice. I've taught her well.  Cheesy

Oh, so now being intellegent is bad.  Oh, oooookay.  Now I know why I don't come here very often.  I only dropped in because someone told me I was mentioned.  Gotta love fame, now if only I had the fortune...

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #166 on: 2007 July 23, 18:34:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
Quote from: "HawkGirl"
Anyone stop to think maybe paysites have their little minions running around putting nasty stuff in freesite's guestbooks to cause conflict? Pretending to be pirates? After what happened to Delphy, Kate, etc....I for one wouldn't put it past them for one minute. If freesite creators are thinking it's pirates, there is a reason...

No, according to some people, all of the above can be attributed to me.  I am apparently able to single handedly (or with some help from my little crowd) bringing the entire free-site community to it's knees.  :roll:

Just a thought: How come Free Sites are so much easier to "bring to their knees" than pay sites? Kind of makes you go, "Hmmmmm...."  :?:

Still watching you guys
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #167 on: 2007 July 23, 18:37:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlackPearl"
Quote from: "armywife"
^ROFL  Ooookay...

Oh, I didn't say I didn't respect Kathy.  Just no longer going into old and ancient bygones and percieved wrongs.  Enjoy your pirateering Armywife!  I am a Marinewife...  Oorah!  Wink

Then I definitely expect more from you than this. Hooah

And what would "this" be??  You're trying soooo hard to be mean.  It's actually amusing.  (Thinking of something equally childish...)  Um, no, I guess you're better at it than me.   :roll:

I have some laundry to wash.  Buh-bye, now.

That was just plain catty. It's all good that you want to stick up for yourself but it doesn't mean you have to be an ass to everyone. Try yoga it worked   for me.

:roll: I always manage to drag things off topic

Sparkle:
I think that has to do with the paysite owners trying to give pirates a bad rep. Every time I see it I also see the words "Pirates," "PMBD", and/or "did it."  :lol:

Also there are too many sheeple to bring paysites down. They're brainwashed by paysite owners. "Free sites must go BOOM! on grown! Paysites are best. Paysites are right. You have great love of paysites."

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #168 on: 2007 July 23, 20:11:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
^ROFL  Ooookay...

Oh, I didn't say I didn't respect Kathy.  Just no longer going into old and ancient bygones and percieved wrongs.  Enjoy your pirateering Armywife!  I am a Marinewife...  Oorah!  Wink

Then I definitely expect more from you than this. Hooah

And what would "this" be??  You're trying soooo hard to be mean.  It's actually amusing.  (Thinking of something equally childish...)  Um, no, I guess you're better at it than me.   :roll:

I have some laundry to wash.  Buh-bye, now.

Thanks Red, for addressing this while I was in a meeting with clients.  

"This" as you have termed it is the every present rumblings that you are a thief.  Oh, but with great excuses and reasons.  I actually wasn't trying to be anything but who I am which is direct and to the point.  Meaning?  As a military officer's wife, I believe that I should too behave in a manner that is responsible, above reproach and honorable.   Since you said your husband was a Marine, then I expect no less from you as the wife.  Using meshes of questionable origin is something that is virtually unheard of from what I understand and let's just be honest - it's stupid.  My point is that you have time and time again had excuse, explanation, reasons, etc. and it is beginning to sound like the "girl that cried wolf" syndrome.

I do not, will not make this military issue, for that is not what it is at all.  I am explaining my post to you since you didn't get it.

If this is the type of "fame" you seek, yep, well you've got it.  Be sure, and be very sure when I decide to "get mean" there will be no question in your mind as to the direction I am heading.  We clear?

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #169 on: 2007 July 23, 20:11:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn, me and my itchy trigger finger

Double post

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #170 on: 2007 July 23, 20:44:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Yaardarm Monkey"
Also without a word of the Dankeschoens.

wait a sec....are they saying it's all the fault of.......

WAYNE NEWTON?Huh

:shock:     :shock:      :shock:        :shock:        :shock:

That damn singing monkey SCARED me!!! *runs screaming in terror out of the thread* Yeah, I know I'm supposed to be a big, bad ass pirate, but that man is just frightening to the extreme! While he had one song I loved, he still scares the hell outta me! *eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!*

rotten monkey motherfucker, gimme my rum back, I know you swiped it when I was in the shower!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #171 on: 2007 July 23, 21:02:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden - How's your head today?

Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #172 on: 2007 July 23, 21:33:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DL it's already been confirmed by Kathy that you stole items on the site. That's why your section on inSim was pulled. Why are you still trying to argue it when you've already been proven wrong?

Formerly known as SlayerAngel)
Please ask about Monroe's Asylum-it needs your help!!

i can haz witchcraft?
FreakyBooty
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #173 on: 2007 July 23, 22:02:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To recap:  PMS/Solander - cool, free site with purty things.  Teutonic Twats - bad, icky and teh evil.  Oh, and greedy bitches, too.  Kalliope - who?  BlackPearl - WTF?  Wayne Newton - most amusing topic in thread.  Dankeschoen - I likes to say it, and it reminds me of Ferris Bueller.  Cool

Do what I do, assume everyone at TSR is a cunt. Then, you can only be pleasantly surprised if they exhibit non-cunty behaviour.  -- Capucine
I is LadyGrainne, and I is a thug.  Can I has a cookie?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #174 on: 2007 July 23, 22:40:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My head is much better today, thanks for asking. This has been a most informative thread, and I've learned quite a bit. Some of the shit shouldn't have been dragged back out once it had lapsed into repose, but some people just have to have a drama fix. Slayer, being as you were not a principal player in what went down at InSim, don't throw any more fuel onto something that ought to be allowed to fade back to black. If you weren't on the inside of it, don't project. Solander, thank you for editing your post and making it so much more understandable. And thanks for putting your site back online... Got a bitch out for me? Don't make it public, take it to PM.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Shotgun Mary
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #175 on: 2007 July 23, 23:09:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "FreakyBooty"
To recap:  PMS/Solander - cool, free site with purty things.  Teutonic Twats - bad, icky and teh evil.  Oh, and greedy bitches, too.  Kalliope - who?  BlackPearl - WTF?  Wayne Newton - most amusing topic in thread.  Dankeschoen - I likes to say it, and it reminds me of Ferris Bueller.  Cool

Thanks for the recap, after 12 pages or so I was confused  . . . maybe it was the juicy juice.

lways remember: Do not meddle in the business of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with catsup.
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #176 on: 2007 July 23, 23:10:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden I'm only telling her to let it go. From what I've heard from EVERYBODY she did take free items. Why try and argue an issue that's been resolved?

and DL-Necromancy is bad, m'kay?

i can haz witchcraft?
AwwBoo
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #177 on: 2007 July 23, 23:24:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "FreakyBooty"

That is a simply fantastic recap. Smiley

I fear Wayne too - it's that creepy smile.  Spoooooky.

Free the wee little turl-tles!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #178 on: 2007 July 23, 23:27:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock: Well they may have lost but that means I get all their monies huh? Now I can help feed the paysites chilluns with all my monies?

Why was it neccessary

to put

it all

on seperate

lines?

Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #179 on: 2007 July 23, 23:29:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i can haz witchcraft?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: