PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 05:30:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  PIMP MY SIMS
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: PIMP MY SIMS  (Read 81741 times)
AwwBoo
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #150 on: 2007 July 23, 16:11:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Solander"

Thank you for the proposal.

I did change the text to

PmS is closed until July 27th. I am closing for a few days to take a short vacation from creating. The guestbook will still be available for you to post in and the contact form is also available.

If you enjoy the things you download from here, I would love to hear from you. A vacation is needed due to some very negative behavior regarding PmS and those who use our creations without credit. We do not ask for much and we offer everything on this thise 24/7 for free. So please respect our wish for credits and take a look at the Terms of Use. We can't force you to follow them, but if you like our creations and would like to use them for your houses or sims, please do so. It would really be appreciated, as this is the feedback for us, which we take instead of money.

Kind regards
Solander
Webmaster Pimp my Sims.com

Maybe that shows some of you guys, that I am definetely willing to communicate with you and that i am a person, which also does listen to what someone else does say.

I did not mean to hurt anyone here, so if I did so, please excuse me, but when I did write the text, i was REALLY pissed and for me, the text was perfectly clear. But maybe every text, one writes in a foreign language, is perfectly clear to oneself Wink

Now see that makes a huge difference to me.  That would make me want to sign your guestbook and leave positive feedback. Smiley

Free the wee little turl-tles!
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #151 on: 2007 July 23, 16:20:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Solander"
I decided this morning to move my site online again tonight. Not because i think that i was "wrong" with my decision, but because of the fact, that too many people, that did not even hear about anything, we or I am talking about, stumble about a site and do not understand, what's going on.

So it seems at least some people noticed my "message" and that's what i wanted to state with my "measure".

Solander

And BTW: What is SFV? Thanks for the "you are hot" Wink

Sims File Vault. Tongue Their site is www.simsfilevault.com

Formerly known as SlayerAngel)
Please ask about Monroe's Asylum-it needs your help!!

i can haz witchcraft?
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #152 on: 2007 July 23, 16:20:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
Gee, I don't know, Black Pearl. Seems you've been called on it on THIS forum.

In reference to a particular instance of your thievery, Kathy wrote:

Quote from: "kathy"
Ok let me clairify a few things. It wasn't 3 yrs ago.. it was 8 months ago. It wasn't a single incident but numerous incidents. Credit wasn't even given until she was called on it. People were and are still pissed about it and rightly so when in one breath she denies it and the next defends it claiming she didn't know.

And I'm not certain of details, but I understand that yet another set was found on your site very recently, posted without permission.

There's piracy with honor, and there's piracy without honor. How about showing a little honor, and maybe your name won't be the first on our lips when we are told "pirates have stolen free content"?

Lord knows we gotta drag up old bullshit, Hecubus.  Me and Kathy got miles and miles of bad road between us.  I just don't give a shit anymore.  I said my piece.  I've gotten sick of the accusations.  I have created ass loads of content.  A couple of pieces were questioned because they were UNSIGNED when I got them and recolored them.  Naughty me...

I have over 2000 members on my site since opening April this year so I have much support.  I also have friends that have been there from the beginning and know that I haven't "stolen" anything.  So, in a nut shell, I don't really give a flyin' shit what people that DON'T know me or WEREN'T there say.  

A LOT of very immature people will jump on a bandwagon just because a big site owner has a beef with someone.  I've gotten used to it.  Nuff said on this issue.  I won't go thru defending my "honor" again.  It just gets too tiresome.  

I DO, although, want to help out.  Hecubus, if you need anymore donations please let me know.  I'd be happy to provide for the cause.  Wink  I would also like any suggestions for the site you might have.  As I've said before, pirates are welcome.  We are all trying to do our part even if we don't always agree with each other's way of doing it.

ARR, Rum for everyone!!!

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #153 on: 2007 July 23, 16:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well finally jumping in here.  I honestly don't care about all these paysites, or quasi paysites packing up and leaving.  I am more hoping they stay gone.  

I am happy to hear though that you reconsidered Solander, as you have a lot more integrity in my mind than the many sites who seems to follow your lead.  You have always been very generous to this community, ever since you started sharing your creations on MTS2 to your site.  

I am sorry to hear that many people seem to take what you do for granted.  I am sorry to see that it seems like a bit of what you were trying to say was lost in all this site closing commotion.  I am truly sorry that the internet is densely populated with idiots, who seems to want nothing more than to just piss people off.

Trying not to let it get to you is probably easier said than done.  However, after all the time and money you have spent for others it is probably draining to see people being so disrespectful.  I know I would understood if you had decided to close up shop, but I am glad you didn't.

Now off to my forum to join this Solander Fan club!

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
AwwBoo
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #154 on: 2007 July 23, 16:31:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
We ARE, however, the people who are making Marilu/Birgit/Sasilla/Teko/Thomas/Janna/Peggy/Rose/Mikey/etc. upset. THAT we can handle. As long as they are in breach of contract with EA, we'll continue to follow that contract, share their stuff, and poke sticks.

Here here!  I'll drink to that!  *Chugs some rum*

Quote from: "armywife"
Here is the translation, damned if I know:

In this sense: The life is not Ponyhof, above all not for us amateur handicraftsman possible should we really once all for ne certain time make. GDL lets greet. Unfairly the people opposite, which are innocent at the thing and downloaden simply only gladly, but possibly must also times which on sides of the amateur handicraftsmen happened. Because I have no support that the Piratenseiten becomes ever more violent. We can be pleased so many things, nevertheless continue we. Also without a word of the Dankeschoens. Yes, it must be not times money. A simple THANKS does it sometimes also. But even one gets in the all-rarest cases!

ROFL!  Was this a google translation?  Sorry, I just found it hilarious. :-)  And no, I don't speak German.. just the translation had me giggling.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #155 on: 2007 July 23, 16:32:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BlackPearl:  I think it would be common sense not to recolor and post an "unsigned" original since there are so many other meshes available.  

As to "jumping on the bandwagon", I don't think that would be the case at all.  It is apparent from your posts as well as others that there has been instances where questionable circumstances have arisen.  As to a Kathy at Insim, whom I don't know personally but do donate to Insim, I have a tremendous respect for her "take no prisoners" attitude and she is honest to a fault, regardless if it hurts feelings are not.  If you are offended, angry, pissed or whatever - I would say you have only yourself to blame.  You continue to use objects "without creator's information" and you continue to get caught.  You may think it's none of my damn business, and that may be true in some respects.  However, you do consider yourself "pirate friendly" so therefore it becomes my business since I proudly am one.

AwwBoo:  Alta Vista, Babel Fish.  If you know of a better one, let me know.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #156 on: 2007 July 23, 16:38:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^ROFL  Ooookay...

Oh, I didn't say I didn't respect Kathy.  Just no longer going into old and ancient bygones and percieved wrongs.  Enjoy your pirateering Armywife!  I am a Marinewife...  Oorah!  Wink

AwwBoo
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #157 on: 2007 July 23, 16:43:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AwwBoo:  Alta Vista, Babel Fish.  If you know of a better one, let me know.

No, I don't.  I've used the same one myself for French and had similiar results, that's why I asked.  Sorry, I wasn't making fun.  I just found it funny.  Having a rough day and needed a laugh.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #158 on: 2007 July 23, 16:47:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe this will cheer you up

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
AwwBoo
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #159 on: 2007 July 23, 17:06:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe this will cheer you up
http://catwack.com/pics/550.jpg

Yay for kitties!  That did cheer me up, thank you!  :lol:

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #160 on: 2007 July 23, 17:19:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlackPearl"
^ROFL  Ooookay...

Oh, I didn't say I didn't respect Kathy.  Just no longer going into old and ancient bygones and percieved wrongs.  Enjoy your pirateering Armywife!  I am a Marinewife...  Oorah!  Wink

Then I definitely expect more from you than this. Hooah

Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #161 on: 2007 July 23, 17:23:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahhhhahaaa, this thread is so entertaining!  :lol: I have laughed so hard my hair is in a mess. I have nothing to add though, everything has been said.

Hail to armywife Hecubus and everyone else that made this thread what it is! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.  Cheesy

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #162 on: 2007 July 23, 18:20:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "N0uK!!EINZ"

RAWR! I love handsome men with dark hair Smiley

-takes the garden hose to Nouk-

down girl down

:lol:
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #163 on: 2007 July 23, 18:26:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlackPearl"
^ROFL  Ooookay...

Then I definitely expect more from you than this. Hooah

And what would "this" be??  You're trying soooo hard to be mean.  It's actually amusing.  (Thinking of something equally childish...)  Um, no, I guess you're better at it than me.   :roll:

I have some laundry to wash.  Buh-bye, now.

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #164 on: 2007 July 23, 18:29:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, no I think you win. What you just said was very high school and that's slightly worse than being twelve. And at least she's trying to be nice. I've taught her well.  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: