PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 06:50:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 11 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 818936 times)
Scourge
Landlubber

To flay skin.

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #60 on: 2009 March 30, 17:56:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm disgusted but not surprised. What boggles me is that Thomas made the same mistake -again-. What he did will reach quite a number of people who have been on the fence between pay and free from the S2C Forums and his actions will most likely cause quite a bit of people to fall on the free side (as some already have).

I move that we thank Thomas and his gang of thieving bastards (like Shakeshaft) for proving that paysite owners are nothing but greedy, selfish assholes who will share and use private information of their customers, who will hack into another site and remove downloads to hide their thieving ways and who will sink to new lows every single week if it serves their purpose.

Fake Edit: I love that pie chart, Darqstar. Quite accurate.

"I'm the scourge that your Gods sent to punish your people. Scary, huh?"
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2009 March 30, 17:58:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snort* *rotfl* darqstar, that's about right, except for most you can just delete the 'legitimate job' and replace it for 'sleeping'.

Also, don't make it too easy for TSRoids to delete blog entrees by advertising them here, you guys. It can get those people in trouble.

Inactive
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2009 March 30, 18:01:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I personally think the green and the purple slivers need to be smaller, and a 'changing hues on maxis meshes' should be added in

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2009 March 30, 18:03:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMAO! Thanks Darqstar! We all needed that hehehe Cheesy *good thing I followed the FAQ and kept my drink away..lol*

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2009 March 30, 18:08:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I personally think the green and the purple slivers need to be smaller, and a 'changing hues on maxis meshes' should be added in

I agree. I would also add "Whining about 'But I iz talented artist because I iz FA'"

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2009 March 30, 18:13:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I consider the "day" to be the waking part of it, not the sleeping.  Thus, why there was no "Sleep" involved. 

I couldn't make the green any smaller. 

I also figured that "Searching the net for content to steal" included modifying such content as well. 

Sorry I wasn't clearer.   Grin

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Ardently
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2009 March 30, 18:41:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Until today, I have been quietly reading this forum and others, doing research on the backstory to paysites and TSR's unethical behavior.  At one time, I was a TSR subscriber, hapless and new to The Sims and custom content; this site (thanks to Nouk's site leading me here) pulled the wool off my eyes and greatly helped diminish my naivete.

But today is when I am sickened by TSR, really and truly shaken at the means they will go to in order to scam and steal their way into more wallets.  I adore Buggy's work and have used it near exclusively in my Sims' homes.  And so dear Buggy, if you are reading this thread, my complete sympathies to you at TSR/Thomas's invasive, atrocious actions.

Damn that man.
Long live the pirates and the rights to free content.
HystericalParoxysm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2009 March 30, 18:49:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone wanna gimme a quick summary of the Coconut thing?  I don't keep up on the drama like I used to.  From what I can get the gist of, Coconut is an... unknown TSR insider posting shit about them and somehow flying under their radar?  Was the DOT tutorial thing on spotting faked screenshots to try to discredit Coconut's stuff?  Yeah, I know, search moar, whatever - someone wanna type a couple sentences to help a lazy bitch out?
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2009 March 30, 18:57:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone wanna gimme a quick summary of the Coconut thing?  I don't keep up on the drama like I used to.  From what I can get the gist of, Coconut is an... unknown TSR insider posting shit about them and somehow flying under their radar?  Was the DOT tutorial thing on spotting faked screenshots to try to discredit Coconut's stuff?  Yeah, I know, search moar, whatever - someone wanna type a couple sentences to help a lazy bitch out?

Where to start?  But yes, Dot's little "tutorials" are to discredit Coconut, we're pretty sure of that. 

We don't know how TSR plans on destroying coconut, but there has been some speculation that they are going to try to "prove" Coconut is lying by having what they'll claim to be as "unaltered" screenshots, supposedly "proving" that Coconuts were fake. 

As to who is Coconut, we know that Coconut has access to inside information at TSR.  We don't speculate too much on who exactly Coconut is or could be, because we don't want to give TSR any help.   TSR has tried various tricks to catch Coconut, but all of them have met with fail. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2009 March 30, 18:58:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You've pretty much hit the nail on the head, oh lazy bitch you. Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2009 March 30, 18:59:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Basically yes, you summed it up nicely. We're pretty sure DOT's "tutorials" are indeed trying to discredit Coconut. If you or Delphy want to forward information to her, she does have a blog at http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/. Plus I'm sure some people here have direct contact with Coconut and can contact you privately how to forward information.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2009 March 30, 19:09:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am beginning to think Thomass is actually coconut, he is doing more harm to the TSR by his dumbass actions  LOL!!!!

Seriously tho.. he is obviously not that smart ( well it has been said many times but he proves it over and over). IF bug's  claimed meshes and stuff was stolen, if I was thomass I would PM shakesass and tell her to change her crap then deny the whole damn thing. Instead he hacks an account that leaves his trail behind. stupid move for sure.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2009 March 30, 19:37:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR has both Maxoid Hydra and Maxoid Drea in their pockets, probably bribing them. All threads that talk negatively about TSR have been closed and deleted by Maxoid Hydra's hand. Without even a comment on what's happened to their 'valued customers'.
All Maxoid statements have been in support of TSR no matter what they do, even if TSR disregards their statements of 'respecting creators wishes'. They don't give a damn because they're getting paid.

Inactive
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: 2009 March 30, 19:45:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup, they deleted both my threads.  Back to plan A - I don't suppose anyone got any screenies of the posts on the BBs and the lame excuses?

I really think we need to go over the Sims franchise group's heads and contact the PR folks.  Think honestly someone should contact the various independent game media with this too.

Whoever does that, should make sure to mention that while they play the Sims, they also play plenty of other games, and know that what's going on with EA and TSR stinks worse than a limburger and lutefisk sandwich. [Don't get me wrong, I like limburger and the jury is out on lutefisk until I try some]

I'm willing to do it.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2009 March 30, 19:46:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too. This also sound like a good job for the Animal Army, don't you think, foxeh fox?  Cheesy

Inactive
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: