PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 04:39:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 911054 times)
TKPurrrrs
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #2820 on: 2008 December 03, 21:12:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was able to go in and get one set of downloads before it went down again, I don't have much on InSIM, but I do have a TON on ISA, this is going to take forever, *sigh*. Oh well, it'll be worth it to stick it to Walt.

BTW, as a mod on both sites, I never got an email or pm from Walt (even though I have been MIA for a few months, it would have been nice if he had bothered to send a generic pm to everyone that was a mod or talent to give a heads up.). So I am definitely all for the destroying of this idiot.

Everything that was on InSIM will probably end up on my main site, Enchanted Forest http://www.efsims2.com  and it can go up on any clone that Pes makes as well as the adult stuff. I can't put the adult stuff on my site (because the server won't let us put anything adult oriented on it), so I guess it'll go where ever the new clone adult site is.

Oh... by the by... will send you some of my houses I use to have at Insim to post on your site. I already put in a request to deleat all my houses off of walts site and I will probably make some new houses for the cloned site to celebrate our independence.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2821 on: 2008 December 03, 21:13:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, said powers only resided with Kathy and now Walt. She was notorious for doing shit like that.

Oh, then that really is hilarious.  And he is a web development guy?  Uh huh.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: 2008 December 03, 21:16:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only thing he's managed to develop on the web is the massive, flaming pile of shit that keeps melting down. Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: 2008 December 03, 21:17:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait... I thought Pescado or some other admin did that, to expose Walt sekkrit plans, to show revolution going on and stuff, and...

now you're saying... Walt... did the mess ALL BY HIMSELF??!

... MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

*facepalm*

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2824 on: 2008 December 03, 21:20:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like I'm IP banned because there's no way to get on while others can.

I haven't been able to get a peek all day.  Thanks to whomever posted a download of some of the conversation pages back.  I wish I could finally get on, and I wish Walt would actually respond. 

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
HystericalParoxysm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: 2008 December 03, 21:20:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like I'm IP banned because there's no way to get on while others can.

I'm pretty sure it's just still fucked up, and not an issue on your end.  I know when people get banned on MTS2 (which is also vBulletin, though an older version) it actually displays the page and says that an administrator has banned your IP address.  There probably are other ways to block an IP besides that, but that's the easy way, and considering Walt's cluelessness, I doubt he could do anything more advanced.

I'm unable to access it either, just getting a connection refused error which is the same as I was getting before when it was bouncing up and down.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: 2008 December 03, 21:20:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So is the site asplodey now just because of Walt's incompetence?

JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: 2008 December 03, 21:22:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So is the site asplodey now just because of Walt's incompetence?

That would just be the icing on the cake, wouldn't it.  Cheesy
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: 2008 December 03, 21:22:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To me, it seems more he really unplug it, physically.

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
uknortherner
ARR!

Wherever I lay my hat... That's my home.

View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: 2008 December 03, 21:22:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PS. how many freaking people are reading this thread?  Lol, everyone's just trying to catch up and we just keep posting more.

I counted 173!

The preceding message does not contain the following: Crappy poetry; song lyrics from really obscure bands; 12ish netspk; random confusion over "there", "their" and "they're"; aLtCaPs; superspeshulsnowflaekeness or any other glitter-filled bollocks.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: 2008 December 03, 21:23:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FFS, people are allowed to disagree with Delphy! I don't think his ego is so tiny that it needs to be constantly fellated, he's not Kathy! Same goes for Pescado. And I don't think someone has to have done omg so much for the community before they're allowed to have an opinion either.

I know that! But to come out with this:

I kinda think Delphy's assessment is like a fart during a wedding ceremony.  It may be necessary, but it could've been held off on. 

Dude, seriously.  Can't you ever let go and be optimistic and, I don't know, happy? 

Is a bit pointless isn't it? There is disagreeing and then this - might just be me but it seems more than disagreeing. And I'm not someone who feeds people's egos. I was just saying that being an kinda outsider in all this he could/will be seeing things in a different way to others.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: 2008 December 03, 21:23:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Until the Pirate King says otherwise, that's how I'm gonna interpret the situation. *sigh*

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: 2008 December 03, 21:26:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The site is definitely down. So it's not an issue on anyone else's end or anything.
kattenijin
Landlubber

Gnarrraaahhhhh!

View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: 2008 December 03, 21:33:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was the probability of a backup in Walt's posession definately discarded, could he be trying to re-gain what he feels he's "lost"?
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2834 on: 2008 December 03, 21:37:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was the probability of a backup in Walt's posession definately discarded, could he be trying to re-gain what he feels he's "lost"?

No, not discarded at all. We sort of assumed he was too clueless to do it, but since we really know fuck-all about that dude... It's all speculation now, I don't think anyone here has any real idea of what's going on, or we would have heard it by now.

Is a bit pointless isn't it? There is disagreeing and then this - might just be me but it seems more than disagreeing. And I'm not someone who feeds people's egos. I was just saying that being an kinda outsider in all this he could/will be seeing things in a different way to others.

I agree it was rather pointless. It's no use coming out with an opinion and not giving a counterargument. That's what's so upsetting about those talks with bloom as well. People are entitled not to like anything, but it's nice to hear why. And if that reason is BS, this is the perfect place to get called on it.

Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: