PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 09, 20:39:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Fashion Factory??
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Fashion Factory??  (Read 24787 times)
Scratch
Landlubber

View Profile
Fashion Factory??
« on: 2007 April 07, 06:57:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wandering around some of my favorite *cough* torrent *cough* search sites and found this little treasure,

http://www.preiswirbel.com/pc/pc-spiele/pc-adventure/sims-2-fashion-factory-inoffizielles-addon.html

I thought i'd grab it and maybe take it for a test drive ... the only button that works on it so far, is the exit button.... i think i'm missing something.

How could they get away with this? Has anybody else seen this? Is this why some sites pump out so much CC.
Tempest Limmerfer
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Fashion Factory??
« Reply #1 on: 2007 April 07, 07:04:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF is it??? I don't speak the language....

www.limmerfer.com
proudly hosting designs by : Nii

EA Games: Welcome to Pixel Hell, Bitches! (Snarky)
Gwendolyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Fashion Factory??
« Reply #2 on: 2007 April 07, 07:08:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fashion Factory" is ein neues Tool für "Die Sims 2" von den Machern der Add-Ons "Face Factory" und "That´s Life".

"Fashion Factory" bietet verschiedene Möglichkeiten, eigene Mode, Trends und Accessoires für die Sims zu entwerfen und kinderleicht in "Die Sims 2" zu importieren - dann sollten die Sims die absoluten Trendsetter im virtuellen Kosmos sein!

Features:
Import/ Export von Objekten, Kleidung, Accessoires
Erstellung von kompletten Outfits
Mitgelieferte Muster nutzen oder Entwurf eigener Stile
Import eigener Fotos für die individuelle Gestaltung von Mode und Trends
Verschiedene Schneide- und Nähoptionen
3D Umkleidekabine

Fashion factory is a new tool for "the Sims2" from the maker of "Face factory" and "that's life"

Fashion Factory offers you different options to create your own fashion, trends and accesoires for the sims and easily bring it into the sims 2. Your sims should be the absolute trendsetters in virtual cosmos then!

Features "Import/export of objects/clothes/acessoires

making of complete outfits
use provided examples or create your own style
import your own fotos for an individual design of fashion and trends
diferent cutting and sewing Huh options
3d changing booth

Seems to be the proggie Carla uses for her clothes  :lol:

Filesharing at its friendliest

The Simscave
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Fashion Factory??
« Reply #3 on: 2007 April 07, 07:14:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like bodyshop to me - have they remarketed bodyshop, but included everybody's meshes perhaps?

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Scratch
Landlubber

View Profile
Fashion Factory??
« Reply #4 on: 2007 April 07, 07:33:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Gwendolyne"
Seems to be the proggie Carla uses for her clothes  :lol:

That's exactly what i thought...

It does sort of look like Bodyshop but i can't get it to work... just the exit button so far.

Maybe someone who speaks german fluently could take a look at the whole site and fill in the details... I think it needs a support prog called "windshield"  :?: ...

I'm confuzzled!
Gwendolyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Fashion Factory??
« Reply #5 on: 2007 April 07, 07:37:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Scratch"

Maybe someone who speaks german fluently could take a look at the whole site and fill in the details... I think it needs a support prog called "windshield"  :?: ...

I'm confuzzled!

I speak German fluently  :wink:
What should I translate?

The Simscave
Scratch
Landlubber

View Profile
Fashion Factory??
« Reply #6 on: 2007 April 07, 08:09:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well... the only thing that works in the program for me is the exit button, so i think i'm missing something.... does it mention anything about a support program it needs? Is it supposed to be a replacement for bodyshop or an addon? Does it launch from bodyshop, it made shortcut on the desktop? How does it work??

Does Cardrew use it?
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Fashion Factory??
« Reply #7 on: 2007 April 07, 08:19:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A friend of mine purchased face factory.  It was a complete waste of money.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Gwendolyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Fashion Factory??
« Reply #8 on: 2007 April 07, 10:24:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the site you linked to there are no more informations except the system requirements and there is nothing special  Sad
I must admit I never heard of this anywhere else and did not find a site with more information.
Sorry

The Simscave
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Fashion Factory??
« Reply #9 on: 2007 April 07, 10:49:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If this automatically pastes and sharpens, I wants it! Carla Niven Style is hot this season.

Inactive
Scratch
Landlubber

View Profile
Fashion Factory??
« Reply #10 on: 2007 April 07, 11:45:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok... I got this from the manual... translated by babelfish

"The FashionFactory is a Tool, with which one can sketch articles of clothing for the SIM2. This program is only meaningfully in connection with the software "the windshield frame section 2" from electronics kind Inc.. In their own 3D-Einkaufswelt different body models can again be fitted out. In addition different material samples are/- to colors and surfaces at the disposal. Further, own samples can be added simply or downloaded from the InterNet. New articles of clothing can be exported directly into the play or be stored in an unpacking file and simply with friends exchanged. For the export is not an installation of the program "the windshield frame section 2" from electronics kind Inc. necessary."

So... now i guess i have to go look for the windshield frame section 2, whatever that is... If i ever make something... i'll throw it at you first.. and then i'll talk to Cardrew about a partnership... or world fashion domination.

edit: a little bit more confused now because another translation page says "This program is only meaningful in connection with the software "the shelves 2" of Electronic types inc."
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Fashion Factory??
« Reply #11 on: 2007 April 07, 13:11:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Scratch"
ok... I got this from the manual... translated by babelfish

"The FashionFactory is a Tool, with which one can sketch articles of clothing for the SIM2. This program is only meaningfully in connection with the software "the windshield frame section 2" from electronics kind Inc.. In their own 3D-Einkaufswelt different body models can again be fitted out. In addition different material samples are/- to colors and surfaces at the disposal. Further, own samples can be added simply or downloaded from the InterNet. New articles of clothing can be exported directly into the play or be stored in an unpacking file and simply with friends exchanged. For the export is not an installation of the program "the windshield frame section 2" from electronics kind Inc. necessary."

So... now i guess i have to go look for the windshield frame section 2, whatever that is... If i ever make something... i'll throw it at you first.. and then i'll talk to Cardrew about a partnership... or world fashion domination.

edit: a little bit more confused now because another translation page says "This program is only meaningful in connection with the software "the shelves 2" of Electronic types inc."

I think they mean that the software is only meaningful in connection with The Sims 2 of Electronic Arts, Inc.   Windshield Frame, Shelves= Sims. :roll:

Still watching you guys
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
Fashion Factory??
« Reply #12 on: 2007 April 07, 19:14:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

O.o the translation isn't understandable LOL OI

But this looks kinda like what Russia does....we have lots of extra, I guess you would call them stuff packs, with sex in the city, umm that's the only one I can remember off the top of my head atm lol

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Gwendolyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Fashion Factory??
« Reply #13 on: 2007 April 07, 19:20:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Scratch, if you give me that manual part, I can translate it into a non-Babelfish version for you  :lol:

The Simscave
Scratch
Landlubber

View Profile
Fashion Factory??
« Reply #14 on: 2007 April 07, 21:07:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd send you the manual... it's a small, 280 k, pdf file... but i don't see an option to attach a file to the post's here.. do you have an addy i can send it to?

I've tried running this program a few times and like i said, the only button that works for me is the exit... and of course i have the sims2, so i don't see why it's not working.

Is this prog the source of cardrews awesomeness? Enquiring minds need to know...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: