PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 09:08:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074138 times)
vexed
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1605 on: 2008 October 28, 04:39:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awww and now your 'About me' has been censored!  Maybe time to upload some pictures... a macro, perhaps? Grin

Visit Vexation Nation!

“When you tear out a man’s tongue, you’re not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”
–Tyrion Lannister, A Clash of Kings, ASoIaF
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1606 on: 2008 October 28, 04:43:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awww and now your 'About me' has been censored!  Maybe time to upload some pictures... a macro, perhaps? Grin
All in good time, my dear, all in good time....

Land Lubber
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: 2008 October 28, 12:06:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconuts journal is now suspended  Angry Angry Angry
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: 2008 October 28, 12:08:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you sure you're not just trying to access the old one?

Try this: http://tsr-coconut.livejournal.com/

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1609 on: 2008 October 28, 12:11:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No such minisite owner - 'Zillah'!

Zillah is no more. How very TSR is their wording they are. 'Leave us and you shall cease to exist.'  Cheesy

Good one. I really enjoyed that while it lasted.

Land Lubber
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: 2008 October 28, 12:12:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you sure you're not just trying to access the old one?

Try this: http://tsr-coconut.livejournal.com/

Thank you I needed to update my bookmark
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: 2008 October 28, 12:14:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No probs - best to read back a few pages when something like that crops up; its been discussed several times Wink

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
SBNao
ARR!

...may the cutest win.

View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: 2008 October 28, 15:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did anyone take screenshots? Zillah? I did not get to see the posts/blog/mini site before it was taken down.

Yae and Sae; the original Olsen twins.
sleegee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: 2008 October 28, 17:42:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hilarious Zillah and full of win!!  Glad you got a screen cappy of it before T$R got a hold of it.

I can't believe I was a follower of T$R before I found you guys...not a creator just a regular subscriber.  And where did my money go?  To some asshole who wanted to build a second house out of Lego's.  Death to him!

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1614 on: 2008 October 28, 18:04:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't believe I was a follower of T$R before I found you guys...not a creator just a regular subscriber.  And where did my money go?  To some asshole who wanted to build a second house out of Lego's.  Death to him!

Instead, go to his new house and demand he allow you to stay for a month - get your money's worth.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1615 on: 2008 October 28, 18:30:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Put this up after they de-minisited me. Now they've started taking down my profile no matter what I put up. Funny thing is, I'm getting more pageviews now that they've started censoring me than I ever did. I remember how happy I was when I got the minisite, how hard I worked to earn the kudos for it. Course back then I still believed their fairy stories. Ironically, it wasn't coming over here that converted me, it was becoming involved enough over there, and being treated badly and/or patronised by anyone at the FA or mod level. It became clear to me pretty quickly that something was rotten in Sweden, and I started really paying attention to what was being said here, instead of just popping in occasionally. It didn't take long to realise that the PMBD 'version' of reality squared a lot better with what I was experiencing than the TSR 'version'.

So for any TSR spies lurking out there - thank you - for being so obviously dysfunctional and corrupt. I was blind, but I've been seeing a lot more clearly this year.

Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1616 on: 2008 October 28, 18:38:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Admirable move, Zillah. It's like we always suspected: pirates cause headaches and butthurt, but TSR really is destroying itself from the inside out. This is good news. If TSR ever gets destroyed, at least half of it will be their own damn fault. Cheesy

Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1617 on: 2008 October 28, 18:42:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd say all of it will be their own fault. If they were everything they claim to be, no one would bother them. Heck, we'd all want to be there. But they're an evil empire disguised as Happyville, and rotten to the core. All PMBD does is point to their own trail of filth. If they were legitimate and had nothing to hide, we wouldn't be here.

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: 2008 October 28, 20:18:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And where did my money go?  To some asshole who wanted to build a second house out of Lego's.  Death to him!

Instead, go to his new house and demand he allow you to stay for a month - get your money's worth.  Cheesy

Slegee, if you do go and should happen to hear something that sounds like a drunk moose being squashed by a cement truck, that will be Thomass singing moo-yowling Pearl Jam songs in the shower. It could also be atwat being squashed by a cement truck out in the driveway. 
SBNao
ARR!

...may the cutest win.

View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: 2008 October 28, 22:17:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you everyone. I was not being able to get to see it because I was at work and a lot of the images just don't load up properly there.  Came home and saw the screenshot in the original post I'd first read, and wondered about screenshotage for.  Cool

Edit: Zillah, by the way, absolutely awesome. I've contemplated bombing my profile for a while but haven't been really sure how to make it effective. I'm certaintly done creating there.

Yae and Sae; the original Olsen twins.
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: