PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 22:06:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 32 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 968859 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #2805 on: 2009 July 28, 20:57:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Been complaining about that myself - come on, even guys could benefit from a chest slider.  And its not like having that slider would have bumped the rating, since CoH [for example] has a teen raiting, and its got stupid proportions as a default and an inability to get a flat female chest. [Also tons of slutty looking costume pieces for women too, still teen rating].

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: 2009 July 28, 23:48:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Already got it a long time ago duranna, but thanks anyway. Gosh sexysims is annoying. I was trying to log in today and it hissed over my password... sic. So it reseted it to a very stupid and basic word *facepalm*

Bumping the ratings; meh no since sims 2 vanilla game had bigger breast. I didn't have any body mesh in sims 2 and their breast was perfectly sized for me. Why oh why did they changed them to flat chest?! And it's not like all my sims are proana, nope. I prefer middle fat and a third muscle yet they all look like girl scouts. I always expect my female sims to pull out a pack of mint chocolate biscuits from their back and try to sell it to me Grin

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Lady Vader
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: 2009 July 29, 01:49:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dr House - I'm sure you'll get a wide variety of tits soon - aren't after all sex-related hacks and mods the first ones for people to start working on, every new generation of sims comes out? Think about the firts mod to come always... The censor patch, always 1st, or at least one of the first.  Grin

As for the proportions they gave sim galls in S3, I like their small tits, quite franky, I wouldn't mind seeing even smaller ones comming out than larger. I like my girls skinny and almost flat. Guess I'm more a fan of Keira Knightley than Beyonce or Pamela Anderson  Tongue
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: 2009 July 29, 02:17:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I honestly don't get the complaining. Of course if you turn the bar all the way down on the skinniest they will be flat. That is supposed to be like the old TS1 style scrawny build. For women we're talking Olive Oil and waifs here. I like that we have that option even though I usually don't play uber skinny sims.

You can also turn the bar up toward around the center and get a more curvy body without making them fat. And yeah you can make them fat too.

I fell like people are making their sim women with some weird rl phobia crap ZOMG FAT IS TEH EVILZ! Must turn it all the way DOWN! And then freaking out that they get a walking board. Well what did you expect?

I mean, I guess if you want a skinny betch with big tits then you are SOL, or there's always TSR Tongue, but I feel like it's a fairly decent representation. I guess they could have a little more breast I suppose, but I don't see it like this big issue that other people seem to.

It depends on where you go too. Garden of Shadows love Sims who look like concentration camp survivors while the Insim crowd is all about steroids and silicon and the more the better!

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: 2009 July 29, 03:42:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I'm in the middle, neither concentration camp survivors nor siliconed babes. A bit more would be perfect.

As I said, I generally do sims with a middle fat and a third muscle, so they're not skinny at all! Yet for the breast proportion size well it sucks. The first time I saw my adult female who was gonna take a shower, I felt pity for her and quickly went to grab the nude boobs enhancement at sexysims.
I too totally can't stand this pro-Ana trend, it's awful. Look at the models M.Calero used in his lingerie set, it's frightening. They look sick. And higly silicon guys and gals sims make me puke too. A normal body is all I'm asking for. Bigger boobs but not too much.... Vanilla Sims 2's breast for a middle fat body.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: 2009 July 29, 04:10:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's true that there is some variation in breast size in women, even ones with otherwise comparable builds.  You could find several 140 lb ladies with the same waist size but different bra cup sizes.  So it wouldn't hurt to have a chest slider in the Sims 3.  I personally would like a system similar to the one in Second Life, where almost everything is controlled by a slider.  You could make a huge range of perfectly normal but unique humans, as well as some very odd looking alien bodies.  (I would leave out the "package" slider though.  Do we need to adjust a guy's junk from "coin purse" to "duffel bag"?  Probably not.)

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: 2009 July 29, 06:18:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Motoki, not everyone at InSIM fits the mold you're talking about, there is a range of body types represented there. They range from the uber skinny to the curvy to the omg get liposuction, please. The talented folks there have tried for some realism in the human shape, but for most of that you have to go to the adult site to get the truly realistic boobage and such, from size a cup to the massive double d's. Waarlok and BlooM put in a great deal of hard work to come up with those, along with some of the others. As for myself, I play with what Sims 2 gives me and just get a wide range of skin tones so I have a true variety.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Lady Vader
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: 2009 July 30, 01:14:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Warlokk, BlooM and Gothplague - when I think of their works for TS2, it makes me wonder, if it would be possible, that they could merge their creations for a replacement in TS3. For example the sliders changing more accordingly to their bodyshapes than the EAxis range. That would be pretty much kickass, too bad that it's probably just daydreaming. For now at least.

I too totally can't stand this pro-Ana trend, it's awful. Look at the models M.Calero used in his lingerie set, it's frightening. They look sick.

Hah! You think those are skinny? You should see a friend of mine, now that one looks like Miss Auschwitz 1945, to make it funny however, she eats like a horse. Not everyone that looks like a concentration camp survivor has anorexia, cancer or any other disease, some people just have the luck of fast metabolism. Damn, I'd kill to have that. Instead, my breakfast, dinner and supper consist each of 150 g of natural yoghurt and I weigh 53 kg (that's around 116.9 lbs) with 170 cm (something around 5.6 for non-europeans) height.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: 2009 July 30, 01:19:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You aren't that heavy. In fact, some people would call you underweight with your height. For my age and height, I'm supposed to be around 145 but I don't think I'll ever be that slim again. Not unless I could turn back time and undo some damage to my endocrine system! Cheesy

Lady Vader
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: 2009 July 30, 02:23:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

True, but if I weigh as much as I should according to BMI and other of those, I'd look like a sausage. I've been there, never was skinny, probably because my granny loved to force food into me as a kid. Now I have to suffer.

Endocrine system? Past lifestyle or the charming couple of Czernobyl + thyroid? If it's the 2nd one, I know the pain, from where I come from, a lot of people got kicked by that. If it's the 1st, eat regularly every 5 hours (sleeping hours don't count), locking up your meals in 200 calories each, coffee don't count unless you use sugar, and in a year you'll be down 20 kg (around 44.1 lbs). Effects guaranteed. Grin
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: 2009 July 30, 02:27:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BMI is total bullshit, but you don't sound overweight at all. It does depend on your bodyshape, too.

I'm 5'2 and weigh about 130lb and I'm absolutely not overweight. I have a little bit wider bone structure, so I would look emaciated and weird if I were much skinnier.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: 2009 July 30, 02:29:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't listen to BMI, that just needs to die. Its like 200 years old, and the guy who made it had to cheat the formula to make it work. It also doesn't consider muscles at all, so anyone who is really fit and buff is obese according to BMI.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: 2009 July 30, 02:32:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would also just like to say that most of the guys I know prefer ladies with curves. When I started working out and losing weight (I've recently lost about 15lbs) my boyfriend said "Don't lose too much. I don't want it to be like having sex with a boyscout". I've got hips and a bit of a tummy (because my spine curves inward something fierce), and my man thinks I'm hot. Smiley

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Lady Vader
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: 2009 July 30, 02:38:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's exactly why I don't listen to BMI. I listen to S sized jeans  Grin

As for men, I don't really give a damn what they think is hot. Most men think Marylin Monroe and Beyonce Knowles are sexy, while to me they are the absolute turn off. Maybe it's good, maybe it's bad, but I just prefer to stick to my own look-tastes.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: 2009 July 30, 02:51:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Past lifestyle + thyroid + family history of it and diabetes (which I don't have, yet) + heat stroke = one hell of a funked up metabolism.

Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: