PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 23:51:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 18 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 968912 times)
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #2415 on: 2009 April 05, 03:51:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was bored and went looking to see what had recently been posted at TSR and found this. Again, their "PG-13" site is NOT.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: 2009 April 05, 03:58:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was bored and went looking to see what had recently been posted at TSR and found this. Again, their "PG-13" site is NOT.
Whoa. Is that for teens?
« Last Edit: 2009 April 05, 04:21:04 by clitfist » Logged

Approve memos.
Fresh new look. Same great taste.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: 2009 April 05, 04:16:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If that is underwear, it doesn't look very comfortable.

Shitfist (I refuse to type out your full name.  You know who the fuck you are)  If you read the FAQ, you'd know that you're not supposed to repeat an image in a quote.   

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: 2009 April 05, 04:21:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If that is underwear, it doesn't look very comfortable.
Clitfist  If you read the FAQ, you'd know that you're not supposed to repeat an image in a quote.   
I'm sorry.

Approve memos.
Axeleefe
ARR!

This Chair be high, Says I

View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: 2009 April 05, 04:27:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry.

This is the kind of quote I mean. Why would you make a post with just two words in it? What gain do you get from that? What do you really gain from post count? More respect?

Doubtful.
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: 2009 April 05, 04:40:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry.

This is the kind of quote I mean. Why would you make a post with just two words in it? What gain do you get from that? What do you really gain from post count? More respect?

Doubtful.

Lmfao are you bitching about me apologizing?
Change the tampon, douchebag.

That's the type of response you want right? HOSTILITY AND VERBALIZATION! God forbid I APOLOGIZE to somebody lmfaaaaoooo.

Approve memos.
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: 2009 April 05, 04:53:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Axeleefe, your Avi is really pretty. It looks very Victorian. Where did you get it from?

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
Axeleefe
ARR!

This Chair be high, Says I

View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: 2009 April 05, 04:57:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Axeleefe, your Avi is really pretty. It looks very Victorian. Where did you get it from?

Thanks  Cheesy I've used it for a while.

The whole picture is:

I liked it a lot.

Edit: Tongue Silly me. I got it from google, when I search for avi's, I generally make it pretty specific. This one was, funnily enough, found under "historic Elegance".
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: 2009 April 05, 05:03:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Axeleefe, that is a lovely picture.  It amuses me that by Victorian standards, that would have been smutty.  My God, people, she's exposing her entire back!  *gasp*

Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: 2009 April 05, 05:09:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the type of response you want right? HOSTILITY AND VERBALIZATION! God forbid I APOLOGIZE to somebody lmfaaaaoooo.

1. why are you always 'laughing' in your posts; it just makes you look insane

2.  "Change the tampon, douchebag"     Huh    well isnt that just a witty comeback   Roll Eyes

3.  maybe ya think why people really dont like you much after points 1 and 2?   Wink
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: 2009 April 05, 05:34:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1. why are you always 'laughing' in your posts; it just makes you look insane

2.  "Change the tampon, douchebag"     Huh    well isnt that just a witty comeback   Roll Eyes

3.  maybe ya think why people really dont like you much after points 1 and 2?   Wink
1. Because I find this funny.
2. It was sarcasm. They wanted me to say something more meaningful, so obviously that has meaning.
3. I don't care if people dislike me.

I think the topic should stay being about that person's avatar since you aren't saying anything more prevalent than anyone else has said. It was better that way.

Approve memos.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: 2009 April 05, 05:49:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Enough. For some reason, you don't get the fact that people become annoyed with you due to the fact that your attitude is rather combative, your name objectifies a part of the female anatomy in a way that is rather crude and offensive and most of the things you have to say don't really add much to a conversation. If you were to say why you are laughing, that may add something of a different spin. For some reason, though, you are determined to yank chains and seem to take great pleasure in doing so. Why? If you don't give a rat's posterior for the people here, why are you so determined to type out things for them to react to? Why join a forum if you don't wish to interact with the people already there in a positive way? I'm trying to make sense of this and it's not congealing. Would you care to enlighten me on the method to the madness, or perhaps the madness to the method?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: 2009 April 05, 05:53:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Enough. For some reason, you don't get the fact that people become annoyed with you due to the fact that your attitude is rather combative, your name objectifies a part of the female anatomy in a way that is rather crude and offensive and most of the things you have to say don't really add much to a conversation. If you were to day why you are laughing that may add something of a different spin. For some reason, though, you are determined to yank chains and seem to take great pleasure in doing so. Why? If you don't give a rat's posterior for the people here, why are you so determined to type out things for them to react to? Why join a forum if you don't wish to interact with the people already there in a positive way? I'm trying to make sense of this and it's not congealing. Would you care to enlighten me on the method to the madness, or perhaps the madness to the method?
I like how I told the person to move on and you're just adding onto it.

Approve memos.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: 2009 April 05, 05:57:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like how you act as if you have much to add to anything around here. You aren't allowed to tell people to ignore you when you act the fool, it's annoying and they will tell you about it. You sound like a kid, I'm rubber and you are glue type of thing... Go play with your toes and let the adults talk in peace.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: 2009 April 05, 06:03:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like how you act as if you have much to add to anything around here. You aren't allowed to tell people to ignore you when you act the fool, it's annoying and they will tell you about it. You sound like a kid, I'm rubber and you are glue type of thing... Go play with your toes and let the adults talk in peace.
The "adults" talked to me before I gave a damn about them. I never acted like anything even synonymous with a fool. You people just blow things out of proportion like something as irrelevant as meiosis. You people assumed off the break that I came here for everyone to give a damn about me. Trust me, I didn't. People were talking shit about me when my account was deleted the second time.  You people are making me way more important than I need to be and it all would simmer down if you stopped giving a fuck about me and moved on. It was flattering at first, but find a new hobby. "Let's all tell clitfist how offensive their name is" is getting a bit old.

Approve memos.
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: