PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 01:12:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Pescado - Arrested?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pescado - Arrested?  (Read 15071 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Pescado - Arrested?
« Reply #45 on: 2007 July 29, 16:41:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here I click on the link, expecting to see a painting of a pirate behind bars, and instead get the song "What Shall we do With a Drunken Sailor" as performed by the Irish Rovers set to clips from the Pirates of the Carribean movies. Great song, loved it since I was a kid in the seventies, but... but... but where is my fucking picture! I wanted to see the big bad old man behind bars and flipping her off... But, it's a great advertisement for us, and using such footage and terrific music, it almost sets my PMS at rest. Almost, I said. Almost. Doesn't do to let any of you get too complacent around me!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
Pescado - Arrested?
« Reply #46 on: 2007 July 29, 16:55:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
Here I click on the link, expecting to see a painting of a pirate behind bars, and instead get the song "What Shall we do With a Drunken Sailor" as performed by the Irish Rovers set to clips from the Pirates of the Carribean movies. Great song, loved it since I was a kid in the seventies, but... but... but where is my fucking picture! I wanted to see the big bad old man behind bars and flipping her off... But, it's a great advertisement for us, and using such footage and terrific music, it almost sets my PMS at rest. Almost, I said. Almost. Doesn't do to let any of you get too complacent around me!

Like my wife sez, PMS stands for Putting up with Men's Shit.....lol...

And that's why we men die before you ladies do......you either drive us to the grave, or we just want to get the hell away from you.........

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Pescado - Arrested?
« Reply #47 on: 2007 July 29, 17:21:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pass My Shotgun. Says it all. Along with many other things it could stand for, but that one is my favourite!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
Pescado - Arrested?
« Reply #48 on: 2007 July 29, 18:19:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had Pardon My Shittiness.  Here is a funny story.  When I was much younger, I worked for a LTC at the Army ROTC at a local college campus.  He was gone to a Professor of Military Science Conf one week, so when I answered the phone and someone asked to speak to him, I told them "I'm sorry, the colonel is at a PMS Conference."  without even thinking.  Those of you with somewhat of a mil background will understand the anachronyn thing and military.  Yes, and the caller, female professor at the univ,  between boughts of laughter told me about my faux pas and asked if she could sign up for the next one.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Pescado - Arrested?
« Reply #49 on: 2007 July 30, 02:06:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Duckie"
Pescado is a "beautiful Russian bride"?  :shock:

Well, I *AM* part Russian, but "beautiful" suspends way too much disbelief on too little wire.

Quote from: "armywife"
Those of you with somewhat of a mil background will understand the anachronyn thing and military.

We do love our acronyms. I mean, heck, on a place I run, we regulars have so many acronyms that it is possible to hold an entire conversation without spelling out a single thing.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
Pescado - Arrested?
« Reply #50 on: 2007 July 30, 04:31:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
Quote from: "Duckie"
Pescado is a "beautiful Russian bride"?  :shock:

Well, I *AM* part Russian, but "beautiful" suspends way too much disbelief on too little wire.

Quote from: "armywife"
Those of you with somewhat of a mil background will understand the anachronyn thing and military.

We do love our acronyms. I mean, heck, on a place I run, we regulars have so many acronyms that it is possible to hold an entire conversation without spelling out a single thing.

Speaking of russian brides, and a couple of my online pals have noticed this......why do alot of russian marriage sites feature women from wherever in the former USSR wearing god-awful, or fake looking as all hell, wigs?Maybe that damn Chernobyl plant fuck-up made their hair all fall out? One friend who has a russian wife said that alot of ladies o'er do that, because of fine hair, or limited personal care products..........that be a real shock........."Natasha, your blonde hair looks sexy like that"...."Oh,it not my hair.........YIKES

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
Pescado - Arrested?
« Reply #51 on: 2007 July 30, 05:07:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

maybe they are paysite wigs?

nyuk nyuk nyuk   :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: