PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 04:19:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 588119 times)
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1935 on: 2007 September 27, 21:53:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL, that too, Kari.

Someone would've turned it into wallpaper 'free' with a sub to TSR.   Tongue

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: 2007 September 28, 04:33:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sluggo"

Remember your basic marketing class, or a cue from Faux News
  These aren't real people, just  talking heads

Exactly. And should Thomas run out of fake praise:

I love that u guys raised your subscription rate! - 2dumb2live

Raising you're subscription rates! What a WONDERFUL idea!- Stupidkittie87

Thank you TSR! I always felt that you're subscription rate was MUCH too low. Now that you've raised it I feel soo much better!  And atwa you're sooo TALANTED!  - notatwa

Good for u Thomas! Hookers aren't getting any cheaper! - luvsmemahcrap
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: 2007 September 28, 04:41:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have missed you so much Snarky, that one made me laugh pretty good!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: 2007 September 28, 04:53:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*kisses Snarky on the mouth*  Where the hell have you been sweet cheeks?

What is so sad about how you were treated Sherrie is that your creations are sooooooooo much better than about 90% of the FAs.  TSR reminds me of Simbella's (which is closing on Oct 1st btw) except you have to PAY to kiss ass.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Charlotte
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: 2007 September 28, 05:14:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Friggin hell Snarky, that was bloody funny Cheesy

Charlotte
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: 2007 September 28, 06:17:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a thread going on about it here at SFV - http://www.simsfilevault.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

If you don't have an account, you'll need one to read it Smiley

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: 2007 September 28, 06:28:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From what I hear, each and every damn one of them is just like her, a real bitch who hides behind a mask so sweet it would kill a diabetic with one glance. Gurk!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: 2007 September 28, 07:48:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh dang. I gave his simpage a 1 star. I don't think you can give a negative rating or even a nil rating, so oh dang again.

Frankly, I'd love to set up a free site, and I CAN code my way out of a box, (experience with neopets...don't ask) but my stuff sucks ass.

But doesn't that attract a lot of people? Since you know Atwa is doing it  :roll:  except on a paysite.

ETA: Irrelevant rant was formerly here. I have it saved in a Notepad Document, if you want it.  :lol:

Now for a more relevant rant:

Due to the continuing poor value of the US$ here in Europe, we are making our first change to subscription rates in 2 years. The 2 month subscription is increasing by $1, the 6 and 12 month subs will raise pro-rata. The subscription rate in Euro's remains unchanged, as this adjustment is purely to balance the low exchange rates, not to increase revenue. Existing recurring subscriptions are unchanged; those subscribers will continue to pay the old rate.

Oh god, please tell me something that's true. Excuses, excuses. You want more money for a hot-tub. That's TRUE, isn't it? First of all, why are you increasing rates? Sims are NOT a business, it's a game created for fun. Why should you increase it?

If you really 'enjoyed' it like your profiles said, you'd be making it cheaper, and not vice versa, or better yet, make EVERYTHING free. Chee! I know why you need to increase rates, you made so many people FAs you need more money to embezzle for your own needs.

Ever since Kudos came, almost every comment has been insanely insincere. Nobody says "Oh this item could be a little better", they'll say "Ohmigosh!!!11Eleventy1! I love it! You're like the Picasso of Sims!"

Why are people even paying for this since most of the stuff's crap?

Sherrie has every right to be angry, being stabbed in the back. If TSR trolls come here, they'll say "That's life. Nothing's for free, you lil' idiot!"

Er..well, if nothing's for free, PRESENTS are free. And if you couldn't MAKE it free, make it cheap. I mean the 99 cents store is cheap. And you get stuff from there.

Why don't you pay Carla? Carla's a paysite artist, and you say paysites are better... :wink:

And they shouldn't be using so much 'bandwidth' since they use Ads to pay for some. For aspiring Peggy and Rose sites, there are lots of FREE Sim Site hosting services. Take Wicked Nouk Family, for instance.

If TSR was part of the community, not the 'community' they claim to be in, they'd know that MTS2 wasn't an adult site. So there.

The texture challenge is also an excuse to have crappy items.

:oops: I need more sleep.

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Jess Maree's unofficial stalker; because CookiePirate isn't cutting it anymore.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: 2007 September 28, 10:38:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you really 'enjoyed' it like your profiles said, you'd be making it cheaper, and not vice versa, or better yet, make EVERYTHING free. Chee! I know why you need to increase rates, you made so many people FAs you need more money to embezzle for your own needs.

I think that you are exactly on point.  So many new FAs, so little money.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: 2007 September 28, 10:55:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Due to the continuing poor value of the US$ here in Europe, we are making our first change to subscription rates in 2 years. The 2 month subscription is increasing by $1, the 6 and 12 month subs will raise pro-rata. The subscription rate in Euro's remains unchanged, as this adjustment is purely to balance the low exchange rates, not to increase revenue. Existing recurring subscriptions are unchanged; those subscribers will continue to pay the old rate.

And guess what will happen, when dollar gets stronger than Euro? They hike the Euro subscription higher, "to balance the low exchange rate".  :roll:

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1945 on: 2007 September 28, 13:51:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"

I think that you are exactly on point.  So many new FAs, so little money.

*nods in agreement with pinksmoke and armywife*
and with another new FA today, Detimgi, that brings the FA total to 59.

they've also thrown out some SA's, but I'm having trouble working out who's missing, so far I only see netseeker (who we know about) and clcny (?sp)

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: 2007 September 28, 13:58:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, god, I think last time there were only 20 or 15 FAs. I liked Kittyispretty69, and Detimgi does the kind of meshes I hate- They don't look like they have much structure to them. 'Tis all.

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Jess Maree's unofficial stalker; because CookiePirate isn't cutting it anymore.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: 2007 September 28, 14:18:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sherrie"

and with another new FA today, Detimgi, that brings the FA total to 59.

:lol:

Mmmm can anyone else smell the desperation?

Obviously they are not getting the money the used to and want to have, so figure that more FAs means more money. So they get people from other sites to join, that brings fans from other sites, so largens its fan base - more fans, more money. But that fails, and the fans get cross about their favourite creators going off, so now Thomas has to make FAs out of creators who have always been at TSR...but that means that, as the talent at TSR is rather short in all honesty, and he is making all SAs into FAs, the amount of SAs is small...so people figure that the only content at TSR is pay, they may as well go elsewhere, where there is more for free. Low amount of fans, means lower money.

Add PMBD into the mix and things get even spunkier.

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Caedre
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: 2007 September 28, 15:24:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The FA's get crappier and crappier with the second  :?
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1949 on: 2007 September 28, 15:47:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have always liked detimgi's creations.  Maybe I am in the minority, but I think she is pretty decent.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: