PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 13, 20:33:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  New paysites: Habitat43
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New paysites: Habitat43  (Read 54355 times)
Vod Kaknockers
ARR!

View Profile
Re: New paysites: Habitat43
« Reply #105 on: 2008 April 09, 08:14:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think there is an unwritten law that says at least one child must be missing for a short time during any family visit to an amusement park. Smiley

'Cause beans and cornbread, they go hand in hand.
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2008 April 09, 10:23:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think there is an unwritten law that says at least one child must be missing for a short time during any family visit to an amusement park. Smiley

I think there is. In fact, I think every time I went out as a small child me or Sarah always got lost. I was left at the Dublin Zoo when I was 10. That was the start of the "You Must Always Carry a Mobile Phone On You!" era Cheesy

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
LadyPirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2008 April 09, 10:46:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why does no one want to come to Chicago Cry Why DON'T I live in Australia?! Cry They have rodini, and I'm hungry...

But yeah, Chicago's a decent city. It's really nice downtown, and you can come see this fabled "bean" which is just a bean shaped piece of glass that makes you hot if you go within 50 feet of it on a sunny day. It's cool underneath it, but if you look up, it starts messin with your perception. As someone who needs to get her eyes checked, that's NOT the best feeling in the world. Made me dizzy and want to vomit. So I got ice cream...

It's like taking a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night...I just don't get it.
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2008 April 09, 11:06:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blah I'll try and get loads of money so I can go to ALL of America and Canada! That sounds like a plan to me.

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2008 April 09, 11:35:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love Chicago.  The downtown buildings are incredible.  And you guys have Lollapalooza (we've got NOTHING like that here). Cry

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2008 April 09, 11:36:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I REALLY miss a good ol' fashioned Texas BBQ...can I come??  I can show you around the southeast part of Texas where I was born and raised (hint, hint, begging, pleading, whining if neccessary).

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2008 April 09, 11:47:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I REALLY miss a good ol' fashioned Texas BBQ...can I come??  I can show you around the southeast part of Texas where I was born and raised (hint, hint, begging, pleading, whining if neccessary).

If you want to come with me then sure! The more the merrier! AND I'll steal all of Cala's rodini to bring with Wink

chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: 2008 April 09, 11:52:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's provinces.
yup.  towns and provinces.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2008 April 09, 11:59:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's provinces.
yup.  towns and provinces.

Ah cheers. We never covered Canada during Social Science...

Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2008 April 09, 12:03:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that San Antonio, El Paso, and Austin would have crappy barbecue  Cheesy. (I honestly don't know if they would or not.)   College Station has awesome barbecue and steak (it's all these effin' cows around here), and Houston and Dallas do too.  Also, you should try some fried chicken too.  And steak (any Texas Roadhouse is good, but besides that, no chains, except maybe Saltgrass when you're kinda broke).  Almost every fancy place offers steak, and you should have Sweet Georgia Brown, and some Tex-Mex, and.....here: http://bestof.dallasobserver.com/bestof/section.php?section=oid:18851

Dallas has too much damn food.

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: 2008 April 09, 13:32:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why does no one want to come to Chicago Cry Why DON'T I live in Australia?! Cry They have rodini, and I'm hungry...

I love Chicago.  I live in Michigan and Chicago is one of those great weekend get-aways.  It was funny the first time I went there with my fiance.  The American Girl doll company (http://www.americangirl.com/) is there.  So there are all these little girls walking around with identical dolls, wearing identical outfits.  It kinda creeped him out, but I wanted to go to their big store (I grew up with American Girl) which creeped him out more.  It was full of identical outfits for girls and their dolls and there was even a salon where you could get your doll's hair done.  He now calls it the The American Girl cult.

I've been lucky enough to travel a bit, and ironically, my favorite place to go was Australia!  I spent a summer there as I teenager and have been dying to go back ever since.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: 2008 April 09, 14:55:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like your accents, so it crosses my mind.  Grin If Hecubus will free me from the trappings of carrying her shopping bags and eating pizza, while having DVDs hawked at me, I will pop over.

AND I'll steal all of Cala's rodini to bring with Wink

You are a young'un - you'd have to get parents permission to go, and you'd have to get them to drive you to a bakery (not at all a weird request for a teenager) whereas, I will drag my kids along, and have them assail you (they are easily bribed with "want a croissant with ham and cheese and mum will show you lolcats if you kick that chick's arse"). I will have my rodini first.  Cheesy

You must live near Monto or Thargominda Johnsenesque if you're in Queensland.  Cheesy I will post you a rodini.  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2008 April 09, 15:02:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are a young'un - you'd have to get parents permission to go, and you'd have to get them to drive you to a bakery (not at all a weird request for a teenager) whereas, I will drag my kids along, and have them assail you (they are easily bribed with "want a croissant with ham and cheese and mum will show you lolcats if you kick that chick's arse"). I will have my rodini first.  Cheesy

Nope, my older sister will drive me there or I will (I'll have my learners in 2 months) and I'll bring my own troop of small children to beat up yours. I don't beat up kids.

Permission from the parentals? No way. They'll be happy I'm off the computer Cheesy

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: 2008 April 09, 15:19:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, my older sister will drive me there or I will (I'll have my learners in 2 months) and I'll bring my own troop of small children to beat up yours. I don't beat up kids.

Mine are tough - they are not allowed to sit around all day - they're fit little machines - who will kill for a croissant.  I see myself selling tickets to such a fight (they are not distracted by other children) and paying for my rodini habit that way.

Permission from the parentals? No way. They'll be happy I'm off the computer Cheesy

Even when you say - I'll be off the computer for the next couple of weeks - going to a bakery and then to Chicago to meet someone off the internet to eat some bread?  You'll be in a mental institution in a heartbeat.  Cheesy I meanwhile, just have to say "Surprise! We're going to Chicago.  Get your things packed."  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2008 April 09, 15:30:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine are tough - they are not allowed to sit around all day - they're fit little machines - who will kill for a croissant.  I see myself selling tickets to such a fight (they are not distracted by other children) and paying for my rodini habit that way.

Fine then, I'll train my little troopers and make them mean, lean beating-up machines! They'd be so mean and ruthless they'd make Pescado proud!

Even when you say - I'll be off the computer for the next couple of weeks - going to a bakery and then to Chicago to meet someone off the internet to eat some bread?  You'll be in a mental institution in a heartbeat.  Cheesy I meanwhile, just have to say "Surprise! We're going to Chicago.  Get your things packed."  Cheesy

I'll lie. I'll say I'm going to Chicago with my Economics class to learn about the economic system in America. I'll forge some papers, rack up some money and fly over there with some friends and take some happy snaps to PROVE it was for school.

So nyah Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: