PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 16:34:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 879109 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #2085 on: 2009 March 16, 00:33:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did some space re-allotment upstairs and there are now two bedrooms on the asymmetrical side with a bathroom between them, and I moved the pillars out on the lower front porch and extended the balcony. I also moved the driveway up closer to the house and joined it with the walkway, thanks for that suggestion!

Lower floor:

Upper floor:

Roof:

I love to build houses, I was one of those kids with the Lincoln Logs, Tinker Toys and Legos. What can I say, it kept me from playing with mud pies... Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: 2009 March 16, 01:19:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the pot room, lots of room to touch the pretty colors in the sky!

Inactive
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: 2009 March 16, 02:29:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks great Paden! You gonna give us a link?

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2088 on: 2009 March 16, 02:36:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh - I had lincoln logs, tinker toys and legos too - back when two of the three were made from wood still.

I like the changes - still feels roomie, but that's plus with sims and always has been - they don't like being cramped.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: 2009 March 16, 04:08:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Missbonbon, that hair looks like my haircut right now. My bangs are angled like that, on that side of the face, and my hair is that length. It's also that color. I shall definitely be snagging that when you're done with it. You do an awesome job on your hair edits.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2090 on: 2009 March 16, 04:25:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I'd missed that hair - it looks really nice, and I'd never guess that was the same hair - it does look like a different hair altogether.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: 2009 March 16, 05:57:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you guys for your comments. Smiley

Missbonbon, that hair looks like my haircut right now. My bangs are angled like that, on that side of the face, and my hair is that length. It's also that color. I shall definitely be snagging that when you're done with it. You do an awesome job on your hair edits.

Aww thank you. You should really be telling Nouk that, she helps me do an awesome job. Tongue Without her I wouldn't have the awesome textures/meshes/guidance.

Hmmm  I like it! The texture looks very nice on it, and the length works well!
I'm not a great fan of the ends, did you use the one from the braids thingie you retextured? Should I provide something different or will you hurt me?  Cheesy

Naow hair slave! *Whip* Tongue

Actually I just took the alpha you already had and stretched it a tad bit and shortened it.

Paden, it was funny with what happened with the comment. Because I still can't see it.  Cry I do like the changes though, and how the stairs on the second story look like a boat.

Edit to add: Nouk while I'm thinking of this, how exactly do you draw your alphas? I have a hard time drawing my own, hence why I just use yours to edit them, but I can't seem to get the spikey strands just right. I've heard of a "feather" tool but have no idea what that is.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: 2009 March 16, 06:46:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dood. I don't need to be inflating Nouk's massive ego.

Cheesy I kid, I kid. You're amazing, too, Nouk.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: 2009 March 16, 18:00:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, keirra, the house is HERE for you and anyone else that wishes to download it. Feel free to fold, spindle and mutilate to your pleasure, cause once you download it, it belongs to you. It was made with everything up to Seasons and the Glamour Life stuff pack, that's it. Enjoy and have fun!

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: 2009 March 16, 19:54:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Paden Cheesy I'll definately use that house!

For MissBonbon: I made something for you, this way all you need is a mouse. But you will need photoshop... other image progs probably have similair settings, but I'm not familliar with them.

Click thumbs for large pics. Click those pictures for the real size pictures, Image Shack is desperate to advertise.  Roll Eyes

Inactive
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2095 on: 2009 March 16, 21:20:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love the lot Pad! Thank You *hugs* Its nice & very roomy Smiley

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: 2009 March 16, 21:56:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm thinking of making a smaller one on a smaller lot, just have the urge to build lately. Glad you like it! Grin

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: 2009 March 17, 03:04:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh thank you Nouk!  Kiss I saved those images just in case so I will always have them. Off to test now!

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: 2009 March 17, 04:23:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Opinions please? 

Some history, so you'll know what I was aiming for.  My grandparents had a huge house when I was growing up.  This house had a formal dining room and an informal dining room, just to give you an idea.  Anyway, they had a living room, a parlor and a den.  The parlor was very elegant and only used on Christmas or other special holidays.

Grandmother died and shortly after Grandfather got very ill and was pretty much bedridden for years.  In that time, the parlor was never used.  It was closed up and the only time anyone went inside was once every few months the cleaning woman might go in and vacuum and dust.

When Grandfather died, we went into the parlor and to our surprise, everything had faded into this dusty, almost Sepia toned look to it, with the exception of a few "bright spots" like a rug that had only mellowed to a more golden color, and a few bits of glassware.  Everything else just looked like an old photograph. 

Despite everyone else in the family going, "Oh crap, we need to do something to this room!" Despite all the painting and throws we did to brighten it up, I liked the way that room looked.  It looked like it had gone back in time, way back to right after the house had been built, then froze there forever, fading, but never really changing.  If I had been someone looking to buy the house, I probably would have said, "How much for the furniture?  I don't want to change anything in this room!"

And that look is what  I was trying to do with this.

So, yes, share your opinions, even if you think I'm a no talent hack.   Grin  I haven't done much creating like this lately and I might very well be rusty. 

I have another upholstry for the couch that doesn't look as stained as that one and has a pattern.  But I found I liked the one that looked scruffy and stained. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: 2009 March 17, 04:39:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, that's like my grandmother's place: it was like a time capsule right out of the 50's.   My grandfather even had an old picture of Marilyn Monroe (cut out from a magazine) framed above his little bar in the basement.
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: