PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 11:32:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 966362 times)
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1860 on: 2009 February 21, 22:51:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cry is it? looks like condoms to me at first glance because of the little wrapper! lol I was still laughing about the gay bears. Mental image of whinny the pooh hooking up with smoky.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: 2009 February 21, 23:10:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wanted to get in on the smut action so here goes:

This is a little number from a theme by Justtschibi called "Pussy Deluxe Teen Set." I think Pussy Deluxe is a brand name but still... has connotations of its own.

Annasims Adult undies.

Xandher adult undies, which speak for themselves. At first I thought they were shear, but now I'm not sure. They're still pretty skanky.

I never post pictures in forums. It's too much work for a lazy person.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: 2009 February 21, 23:21:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The top and bottom models need to give their little sisters' underwear back to them before they stretch it all out of shape and ruin it.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: 2009 February 21, 23:27:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The top and bottom models need to give their little sisters' underwear back to them before they stretch it all out of shape and ruin it.

lol, they do look a little small don't they. And the hair on the second model, thats just bad. It looks like she has too much bangs.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
aliensim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: 2009 February 22, 00:46:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just saw it tonite, and will keep Smiley

oh and my new find... make sure you and your gay bear keep safe !  Not that condom adds are a bad thing but I thought the tsr was a family site.

It's not a condom actually. It's some sort of self-tanning pad/tissue (or something like that, not sure how to translate it acurately)

Yes that is true Smiley  Preven's Paris do packs of Make-Up Remover Towelettes, Antiseptic Wipes and Hand Wipes.  This is their new range of Self-Tanning Wipes.    But why have an advert in French for a product not sold in England on an English site hosted in Sweden? 
EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1865 on: 2009 February 22, 05:26:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol, they do look a little small don't they. And the hair on the second model, thats just bad. It looks like she has too much bangs.

That's one of the new Peggy hairs. The people on GOS are going nuts about it, but I think it looks like crap.

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
Moonie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: 2009 February 22, 05:34:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that it's the bangs that make the hair look so bad. they stand out too much, they are in an odd shape, and they look out of proportion.  seriously, it looks like she has the biggest forehead evar

Two atoms were sitting at a bar... one says "I think I just lost an electron."  The other asks "are you sure?" To which the first one replies " I'm positive." - Wadsworth (from Fallout 3)
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: 2009 February 22, 05:38:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The bangs are too big, the only time I have seen that hair look good is on kid sims.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: 2009 February 22, 05:46:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder how many real women on the planet would ever be caught dead wearing their hair like that.

I don't know what the big deal is with teen undies and thongs. People have always been a little too obsessed with it, moreso than adult I think.
Pixel
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: 2009 February 22, 12:54:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure how to do the images here,so ill just tell you what i found while on tsr, i was browsing undies and came across something sick that was in the child section the name of the item : guster clothes 4, i suppose somebody else can just post the image so i dont screw that up .
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1870 on: 2009 February 22, 14:13:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's one of the new Peggy hairs. The people on GOS are going nuts about it, but I think it looks like crap.

Don't they always? Don't get me wrong, I love their stuff and I concider the forum the best Sims 2 find I ever blundered across, nothing but respect for their talent and such, but the way they all cream over Peggy is weirding me out tremedously.

And that hair seems to be everywhere since it came out. I sort of get that. What I don't get is why the Tumor Hairdo is still going strong.

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: 2009 February 22, 14:31:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure how to do the images here,so ill just tell you what i found while on tsr, i was browsing undies and came across something sick that was in the child section the name of the item : guster clothes 4, i suppose somebody else can just post the image so i dont screw that up .

It's not all that horrible to look at, the picture is taken from far away enough.  What's worse is the mental image of who would download this and put it on their Simkids that's kinda creepy.

Even the comments left reflect the creepiness.It's nice to see some of the patrons at TSR have scruples.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1872 on: 2009 February 22, 14:39:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even the comments left reflect the creepiness.It's nice to see some of the patrons at TSR have scruples.

But big lol at the must-get-kudos "very pretty" comment Cheesy

VaVe
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: 2009 February 22, 17:27:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do the people at TSR have super vision so that only they can see that in any sort of detail?
 Ignoring the obvious creepiness, its a bad quality picture and bad quality clothing.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: 2009 February 22, 18:08:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you read the description? Not that its smutty, the person just can't spell.

red with bule dots undies.Happy Simming!!

But this is my favorite comment.

Good luck getting any inappropriate outfit removed from this site--no judgment, that's the TSR way, despite their self-styled PG-13 rating.. Frankly I'm amazed that the critical comments are even still here.  The people running this site are in denial that they can possibly do anything wrong.

But anyway, besides it being something that a child shouldn't wear, it's not well made.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: