PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 17:24:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 588054 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1650 on: 2007 September 05, 20:48:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, gonna ask the stupid here, it's time for my weekly dumb question any how. Miss A, could it by any stretch of the imagination be the motherboard and processor? Or even a bad stick of RAM will fuck you over, I know that's what killed my loyal little Putz Compaq, Jason the Second... But, he's going to be resurrected so that I can test things out on him instead of endangering MegaFloof, my game/workhorse computer. Yes, I name the damn things, can't help it. I was gonna call MF "Jason the Third" but had a fit of originality instead...

edited cause how could gall be call, unless it was Jan having the gall to call one of us to bitch us out, saying we had crap on our sites when many of us don't even create!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: 2007 September 06, 11:12:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great youtube link, Paden!!  I'm crazy about Weird Al!  So I told 2 friends, and they told 2 friends, and so on and so on....damn, I sound like 70's shampoo commercial!  As for the cheesecake...I'll take mine a chocolate bailey's cheesecake with a cookie crust...perfect!

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: 2007 September 06, 11:22:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oy vey.......I got attacked and called a basher somewhere for wanting to know someone's opnion on Thomas's activities over at that Save The Sims site. And this person in question is remaining neutral on his own part, but hasn't said a word about the actual smearing going on. Go fig........

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
blackmars
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: 2007 September 06, 19:41:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yet again I miss stuff! I need to stop going away from the Internet. This is old news now but Beosboxboy is now an FA? Not a surprise. I may love his work but I don't love his attitude and frankly I think a move from free to pay is stupid. Straddle the fence all he wants, it'll tear him in two.

It's the Otherworld invading...oh that's a paysite~

"In the end the crew became restless, petty and insolent. So we killed them."
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: 2007 September 06, 19:44:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
Sure, why not? It'll be nice to have one more, I think the only ones I have are armywife, Wedge, and Captain Cazzy T-chan (if that's her name this week). If I forgot anyone, speak up! *laughs and hands out cheesecake, cookies, Juicy Juice and rum*

At least you have some (mando sobs quietly to herself)! Although, that might be partly due to the fact that I offer no presents, and don't have your gift for clever anger :lol: .
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1655 on: 2007 September 07, 03:54:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think we better be careful - Tom Ass does have contact with EA, just like he said - they put him in the new expansion pack.  They have his likeness down and everything - but they also acknowledge us - cause I think I might kill my sims if they sing one more sea shanty.

That's the unsavoury charlatan in Bon Voyage.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Blodeuwedd
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: 2007 September 07, 04:02:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR just banned a friend of mine for file sharing. Note: she NEVER shared files.... :x
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: 2007 September 07, 04:07:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

cala, that is just priceless! I got a giggle for the first time tonight! Things... well they aren't going so well. Just got another bash in the head by life and I feel like I'm falling apart. Sorry, will shut up now...

mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: 2007 September 07, 04:20:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was not going to buy this expansion pack, but now that I see that it has a top hat AND a monocle, I might have to think about it.

It is a startling resemblance to our happy CEO, though. (Is that his title? Or is it more like TomAss, Esquire? I'm really going to have to give that more thought...okay, maybe less would be better....)
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: 2007 September 07, 04:28:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "mando"
Quote from: "Paden"
Sure, why not? It'll be nice to have one more, I think the only ones I have are armywife, Wedge, and Captain Cazzy T-chan (if that's her name this week). If I forgot anyone, speak up! *laughs and hands out cheesecake, cookies, Juicy Juice and rum*

At least you have some (mando sobs quietly to herself)! Although, that might be partly due to the fact that I offer no presents, and don't have your gift for clever anger :lol: .

I thought you were a boy. Sorry.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1660 on: 2007 September 07, 04:36:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Re: Tom the Charlatan. Holy schnizz, I have carbonation burn in my nose.

Note to self: drinks go IN, drinks go IN, drinks do not go OUT, especially not out via the nostrils.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: 2007 September 07, 04:40:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You think you've got it bad, try salt up the nose! I was nibbling on chips and when I saw that image, I snorted in heartily and ouch, Pringles burn!

mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: 2007 September 07, 04:41:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"

I thought you were a boy. Sorry.

No fans, and everyone thinks I'm a man! What is this world coming to?!

Blodeuwedd, so now they're banning people based on who their friends are?

Edit: I just realized that that kind of thing really shouldn't surprise me coming from TSR.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1663 on: 2007 September 07, 04:51:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "mando"
I was not going to buy this expansion pack, but now that I see that it has a top hat AND a monocle, I might have to think about it.

It is a startling resemblance to our happy CEO, though. (Is that his title? Or is it more like TomAss, Esquire? I'm really going to have to give that more thought...okay, maybe less would be better....)

It has the monocle in two colours too - as well as that little beard, and the clothing.  And you can now kit your house out in asian stuff - with new windows, etc.

And I think it's the masculinity of the avatar combined with the masculinity or androgyny of the username that does it.  JFederated has the same problem, as did Pirate Booty.  But we will all know you're a girl now - and will spread the word.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: 2007 September 07, 04:55:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's probably because I knew a guy namded Mondo. Probably pronounced the  same way as your name.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: