PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 03:00:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 367210 times)
SavageArtistry
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #1560 on: 2007 November 22, 16:20:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the first I've heard of the "daughter's" site. I suppose she needs donations to pay for all the domain names she's registering - what's it been now? 5 or 6?  I was thinking of registering a new domain name myself and letting my old one expire. Maybe I should do it now before Jan decides she wants it.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: 2007 November 22, 22:51:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, Moune I'm with you.  Her "daughter's site" is a ridiculous excuse for a paysite.  When a sim's bedroom set cost more than a gallon of milk, someone has had too much egg nog or forgotten their medications.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: 2007 November 22, 23:04:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, just went to the site.. the entry page has a link to the donation page above the enter link!!  The free items are a joke.  There are only seven pieces of clothing and two houses.  She's not even trying.  She might as well just stick a donation button on a white page and in big letters say, "GIVE ME FIVE DOLLARS."  Actually with how she writes it would probably be, "U giv me 5 dolars!!!!111"

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: 2007 November 23, 00:18:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if Jan is related in any way to the Kimkins diet founder/liar/scammer Heidi Diaz.........some of the tricks Heidi has pulled are mirror images of Jan's tricks.....fake kids (she has one, I believe), etc.

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1564 on: 2007 November 23, 01:37:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lorelei"
Quote from: "Feverish"

Oh dear. I don't understand the logic of that bedroom. After serving in a war, does she think he'd want to come home and relax in a bedroom decorated in camouflage. How relaxing  can that be?

Well, he IS blind...

She said "Bad Vision."That could just mean contacts.

Still watching you guys
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1565 on: 2007 November 23, 01:40:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "WB"
I'd agree with you except for the fact that "her daughter" (cough*Jan*cough) has a paysite

ROFLMAO :lol:

I actually think we need to talk to the guys who were around when she pulled her heart attack

Me don't thinks she has any offspring. I was around for all of that & don't ever remember any mention of her having any chilluns. This is a new one LOL It's just another made up personality. She just doesn't know when to give it up :roll:

BTW i think i went blind looking at that bedroom set :shock:

You're wrong. Her name is Charlotte Mahony and she does indeed have offspring. She has a son who murdered his grandmother. She has mentioned daughters before, most notably during her heart attack phase. Her daughter allegedly was keeping up her paysite during Charlotte/Jan's heart attack/death as a kind of bizarre tribute.

Funny post from the group. Evidently someone is giving her grief about her use of trademarked pictures and logos for her "creations." I knew Disney would catch on sooner or later.

If you are a member of or associated with the Artist Protection League or any
other vigilante copyright group you must leave this group NOW.

Also if you are here to police our sends for copyright purposes you also must
leave NOW.

If you remain you are violating our LEGAL rights by harassing us.
You are also using ENTRAPMENT to gain ILLEGAL information about the group or any
member thereof.

YOU CAN BE SUED FOR THESE ACTIONS. This is a private email and is covered by
TITLE 18PART ICHAPTER 47Sec. 1030 and Internet Privacy Law.

Sharing done within this group is for personal use only - NOT FOR PROFIT - and
is covered by the Fair Use Act:
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS INTENDED.

Still watching you guys
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: 2007 November 23, 06:57:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To whit the obvious response is.. yes Jan, there's a degree of non-commercial protection for some things but if you're charging on your "daughter's" site, then that's commercial and wouldn't be covered by fair use.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: 2007 December 07, 10:10:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just so all of you are aware, her entire crew (Edna, Mandi, etc.) that came here because of the way she treated them, have all gone back to Jan for more abuse. Some people never learn. This occurred as of Oct. 7th, by my lastest and greatest news. Oh and it is now illegal to copy and pasted messages from one forum to the next, so says Jan. What fucking ever.  

We didn't go back to Jan.  Yes she was in the group, but she was well moderated.  She couldn't even post her updates without approval.  All at once we were all banned from her group, and no one knew what was going on.  No one had any real contact with her while she was a member.  I told her there was no one that a friendship could be bounded for we didn't and still don't trust her.  I can tell you she's still watching this site, for I looked at the dates of the posting, and it's the same date she banned us.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1568 on: 2007 December 07, 12:54:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can't be serious.  This topic is dead, and no one cares anymore.  You wanna be mates, be mates.  Just don't expect us to feel terribly surprised if you're here again bitching about Jan and her craziness.  And certainly don't expect sympathy, or anything less than the assumption that you are crazy too.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1569 on: 2007 December 07, 14:35:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Smarmy Madeline Grimm"

We didn't go back to Jan.  Yes she was in the group, but she was well moderated.  She couldn't even post her updates without approval.  All at once we were all banned from her group, and no one knew what was going on.  

You were in her group? She was in your group? Then you DID go back to her and all her shining insanity.  Good job.  And you are surprised that she banned you? You are all infected with Janiscrazy stupiditis.  It would be nice if you went away now as that kind of thing could be contagious and I haven't had my shots this year.  Shoo.

No one had any real contact with her while she was a member.  

So what? You still allowed her in and you still joined her group or whatever.  You guys need some serious help.  Or a booking on the Jerry Springer show.  

I told her there was no one that a friendship could be bounded for we didn't and still don't trust her.  I can tell you she's still watching this site, for I looked at the dates of the posting, and it's the same date she banned us.  

That first sentence makes no sense at all.  Plus, if you let her anywhere near you and your group, you got exactly what you deserve.  

*sprays lysol to kill off the germs.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1570 on: 2007 December 07, 15:30:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Miss I act like a vegetable but I'm really a fruit, you are Full of Win!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: 2007 December 08, 01:25:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, if you were monitoring her and moderating her, then how in the fucking hell was she able to ban you? How did she get access to those kinds of power if you didn't give it to you? You don't make sense, go way til you do.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1572 on: 2007 December 08, 04:03:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
OK, if you were monitoring her and moderating her, then how in the fucking hell was she able to ban you? How did she get access to those kinds of power if you didn't give it to you? You don't make sense, go way til you do.

She doesn't make sense because I believe she and all of the others are actually Jan in various identities. That can be the only possible explanation for this "behavior".

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: 2007 December 08, 07:51:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I call bullshit. Edna, please remember - "We are known by the company we keep".  And with that said and because I don't want to waste any of my kittehs:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1574 on: 2007 December 08, 08:05:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: