PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 19, 15:54:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 368464 times)
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #780 on: 2007 August 19, 21:47:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Feathersword"
Actually the phorum is an after-thought, it's all about the booty.
I would like to know why Hecubus is considered less than Gwen.

Because I think Hecubus already complained about his sig and asked him to change it. :roll:

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #781 on: 2007 August 19, 21:50:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey....I'm just asking questions, is all.........so why be pissy........point is, it's not being a moron...........it's telling it as I see it......no punches pulled, etc........due to my life so far......you try going thru what I've been thru, and see if you turn out all sunny and cheery...........I didn't, but at the same time, I'm optimistic of my life..........25 surgeries by age 30, 3 more to go, several suicide attempts in teens, 2 car wrecks, 3 motorcycle wrecks, yet I'm still here by fucking god! And I can feel for Paden's recent loss somewhat, as I lost my 63 year old mom last summer to cancer, and I missed her by 12 fucking hours since I had to fly down to try and say goodbye to her...........that was the hardest emotional bout I've been thru.........and I'll carry the torment of missing her in her last days to my grave.........now does that sound like a moron to you, or someone who's been thru alot and  has become cynical.........in my book, it's the latter.........

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #782 on: 2007 August 19, 21:50:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last I knew, Blue isn't even part of the picture here any more since the great thread deletion spree. If she's lurking, hello there! But I don't think she is because the last I knew, she had lit out of here like her ass was on fire and wasn't coming back. I don't think she has a vote. But, Hecubus and Gwen do, as well as the dread pirate Pescado himself, but he's normally above such things unless he's urging moar fight. I wish you'd find something better, myself and just because I didn't mention it at AdultInSim, it doesn't mean that I liked it. I didn't.

ETA: I lost my nineteen year old cat two days before my dad died in June and yesterday my brother died. I'm not asking for sympathy, but I am saying that I'm going to be more of a bitch than normal.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: 2007 August 19, 21:54:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bionix, while I do appreciate your sense of humor and I get it most of the time, I had no idea that was from a comedian.  As not everyone here is American, some may not get it either.  I think that it is not a matter of right or wrong, it's a matter of taste.  

I would like to see something different, something creative and unique.  While you do have members that don't read or write fluent English, you also have quite a few women here.  And yes, we can cuss and fling shit with the best of them.  So, I can see you seeing it as a double standard.  However, you're a real smart guy - show it in your sig and avi.

EDIT:  I am so sorry about your mom.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #784 on: 2007 August 19, 21:54:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BionixWV"
Hey....I'm just asking questions, is all.........so why be pissy........point is, it's not being a moron...........it's telling it as I see it......no punches pulled, etc........due to my life so far......you try going thru what I've been thru, and see if you turn out all sunny and cheery...........I didn't, but at the same time, I'm optimistic of my life..........25 surgeries by age 30, 3 more to go, several suicide attempts in teens, 2 car wrecks, 3 motorcycle wrecks, yet I'm still here by fucking god! And I can feel for Paden's recent loss somewhat, as I lost my 63 year old mom last summer to cancer, and I missed her by 12 fucking hours since I had to fly down to try and say goodbye to her...........that was the hardest emotional bout I've been thru.........and I'll carry the torment of missing her in her last days to my grave.........now does that sound like a moron to you, or someone who's been thru alot and  has become cynical.........in my book, it's the latter.........

Um I am not sure what 15 cuss words in one sig line, that makes absolutely no sense out of contest with Carlin's routine, has anything to do with your being cynical.

Shit happens to everyone. I don't use my issues in life to subject and entire forum to and out of context comical routine that they find offending.

Your logic is faulty.

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #785 on: 2007 August 19, 21:58:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, shit happens....but it's the shit that I've gone thru that has made me this way, I was just giving a lil insight, is all

I'd go thru all that torment and pain again, because it has made me a stronger, better man (alia, kierra, etc, you may laugh at that one)....Oh, hows my new siggy? As far as I know......it's mine........it's played off of another dyslexic Confuscious line..........

alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #786 on: 2007 August 19, 22:05:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: Much better.

Also, one more thing.

Think before you post. I know we all sometimes post stupid things, but first posting Jan's address and then later implying that you'd call her was too close to stalking for my comfort.

Talk shit as much as you like to, but don't talk about what you'd do to people (i.e. choking her). That is just way too creepy and disturbing and not funny.

Commenting on other people's actions is fine. Describing to what you'd like to do to them is a no-no. You know what I'm saying?

You do that and we're cool.  Cool

(And I didn't laugh about that "better man" part, I've been trough some bad shit too. And I'm sorry about your mum.)

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #787 on: 2007 August 19, 22:08:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No prob.......I'll keep that in mind when I'm reading here,so......y'know what that means........oh, I mentioned giving her "special" tea.........someone else mentioned smothering her with a pillow.......but I digress..........

Well, you're  a survivor then in my book.....it happens.....2 other things that break my heart about my mom.......

History repeated itself when she passed.......my g'parents on her side passed before me and my lil sis came along, so older sis knew them.......so, my mom passes, and whose child got to know her g'ma....my older sis's daughter, so any kids me and lil sis have, won't know their kickass G'ma Punky

Second.......I'm 34........it's gonna be atleast 50 years before I see my mom again, in Paradise.........

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: 2007 August 19, 22:09:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, shit happens....but it's the shit that I've gone thru that has made me this way, I was just giving a lil insight, is all

I'd go thru all that torment and pain again, because it has made me a stronger, better man (alia, kierra, etc, you may laugh at that one)....Oh, hows my new siggy? As far as I know......it's mine........it's played off of another dyslexic Confuscious line..........

I'm not laughing.  I don't hate you or anything.  

Thank you for changing your sig.  I really appreciate it, and think better of you because of it.  Smiley

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #789 on: 2007 August 19, 22:13:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, Bionix.  You weren't the only one either that alluded to getting rid of Jan.  On that, I agree.

I know that life can deal painful blows, we have all suffered to one extent or another.  It does make us stronger and able to face more difficult challenges as we grow older.

I appreciate your willingness to make a change.  You didn't have to, but you did it because you are a good person at heart.  So thanks.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #790 on: 2007 August 19, 22:14:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"

I'm not laughing.  I don't hate you or anything.  

Thank you for changing your sig.  I really appreciate it, and think better of you because of it.  Smiley

It was an indirect point to being called a moron, ass earlier.......for example........."Better, huh, Bionix? You're an ass now, shit what were you before?"

Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #791 on: 2007 August 19, 22:17:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
Thank you, Bionix.  You weren't the only one either that alluded to getting rid of Jan.  On that, I agree.

I know that life can deal painful blows, we have all suffered to one extent or another.  It does make us stronger and able to face more difficult challenges as we grow older.

I appreciate your willingness to make a change.  You didn't have to, but you did it because you are a good person at heart.  So thanks.

Don't say that out loud.........I'm trying to maintain a certain "profile" here,lol.............guess this why a good galpal of mine in Florida made me her "Cabin Boy" on her POTC myspace widget,lol......

alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #792 on: 2007 August 19, 22:21:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No prob.......I'll keep that in mind when I'm reading here,so......y'know what that means........oh, I mentioned giving her "special" tea.........someone else mentioned smothering her with a pillow.......but I digress..........

:oops:
Sorry. My bad. But what I said still stands.

Anyways, if you try, I have no problem with you. I mean, trying is the only thing any of us can ever do. Sometimes we succeed, sometimes we fail, but the important thing is to try. OK? Smiley

And now you made me sad because of your mom. Sniff.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: 2007 August 19, 22:21:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #794 on: 2007 August 19, 22:22:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: