PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 22, 16:11:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 592016 times)
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1845 on: 2007 September 21, 04:33:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kariminger"

Anyways, I bothered to click on Lorelei's blog link the other night and she's got a lovely point-by-point rebuttal of what all paysite owners have tried to argue in the past:
http://sims2-snapshots.livejournal.com/8269.html

Thanks for the shout-out.

Anyone who wants to use that post can, with my blessings. Only rules: keep the link to the booty, and if it is edited or quoted in part, just acknowledge that.

A link to the original article is appreciated but not required.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: 2007 September 23, 07:21:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moo. Just found this horrible outfit set by this person on TSR called weed luva or something like that. It's just a gradient, on the dress, no other details, whatsoever. Quality over quantity, haha. (set not pictured for your safety.)

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Jess Maree's unofficial stalker; because CookiePirate isn't cutting it anymore.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: 2007 September 23, 10:36:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.thesimsresource.com/news.php?ID=2634

Geldyh is now an FA  :cry: FECK

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Rae Kira
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1848 on: 2007 September 23, 13:30:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suppose it's unfortunate about this new FA, but looking at their stuff, I sort of like a few things.

Oh well.

I wonder who's next?

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
Mac_in_Black
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: 2007 September 23, 13:45:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Geldyh does similar stuff to aikea_guinea. If you're into that. Can't say I'm surprised. If you frequent TSR enough you know who will make FA way before it's announced.

weed luva is apparently still smoking the weed. I've seen some hair recolors they did. Once again, rainbow, gaudy, no texture, ack! Nastiness. I just saw another one yesterday by someone else. It was rainbow AND pixelated as hell. Nasty, nasty shit.

Truly, no criteria must be met to get something on there. This stuff is just a joke.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1850 on: 2007 September 23, 13:51:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We should start a pool.  Who do you think the next FA is?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: 2007 September 23, 14:13:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "tomato"
We should start a pool.  Who do you think the next FA is?

Didn't Siluetta just close her site to go to TSR?
My money is on her.

Also, they might promote Mirake (Mira) from Simbella soon, since she has been uploading lots of recolours recently and her textures are beautiful and well made, unlike Atwa's. Then again, Atwa might sabotage her promotion, just because Mira's stuff is high quality, unlike hers.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1852 on: 2007 September 23, 14:50:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh....interesting point.

I have found that except for the Twats, all the new FAs in the last few months have been makeup, lot, or clothing designers.

And yeah, Siluetta's next. It's harder to predict the promotions from within...they take me by surprise. But the new recruits? Easy marks.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: 2007 September 23, 19:35:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm coming out of lurk mode, be kind please.
The thing with Atwat is what has me the most confused, I think. She is an exceptionally bad creator, and oft times I wonder how she has her position at TSR. My take on that is she must give Thoma$$ some fairly good bj's, what she lacks in artistic ability--well it just has to be the bj's, in my humble opinion.
I despise the Texture Challenges" with a passion. who in their right mind--oh never mind, just answered my own question.
With Thoma$$'s recent emphasis on quantity over quality, I shall return to lurk mode and patiently await the impending implosion I so strongly desire for that site.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1854 on: 2007 September 23, 19:50:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Atwa blowjobs...........ewwwwwwwwww.

No, I'd say it's got to do with her talent to cause mischief.  I mean, Thomas is going to try to get rid of some of them - because after all, he owns all your base - and so he directs Atwa - giving her subtle little hints that "Sherrie's worrying me - you know" or "Maybe BlueSoup is a filesharer".  That way, he gets rid of them and keeps their stuff.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
deathtotsr
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: 2007 September 23, 21:01:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "WedgewoodBlue"
I'm coming out of lurk mode, be kind please.
The thing with Atwat is what has me the most confused, I think. She is an exceptionally bad creator, and oft times I wonder how she has her position at TSR. My take on that is she must give Thoma$$ some fairly good bj's, what she lacks in artistic ability--well it just has to be the bj's, in my humble opinion.
I despise the Texture Challenges" with a passion. who in their right mind--oh never mind, just answered my own question.
With Thoma$$'s recent emphasis on quantity over quality, I shall return to lurk mode and patiently await the impending implosion I so strongly desire for that site.

I'm afraid that's my fault and before you ream me out for that, consider this fact - Atwa has already repaid me for it, by having me thrown out, banned and all my stuff removed off of there. But for the whole sordid story about Atwa's rise to fame and power read my thread in here called My Story as a Creator on TSR & The Machinations.  And download all of the attachments off the Yahoo Gropu (link is provided in first post of that thread) and read them. You'll see it was more a political move than one do with actual artistic abilities.  In other words Thomas appointed  her FA (as she was the ONLY SA at the time we all got sabotaged - but personally I would've vouched more for Sherrie being the FA than her) as a means to appease the masses who were getting ready to revolt on en masse or else walk out entirely.

But what Calalily replied is also true - Atwa is a trouble making manipulator and Thomas can use someone like that to get rid of people he doesn't like personally.
AnneBonny
ARR!

Currently doubting your existance

View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: 2007 September 23, 22:14:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting.

From what I recall the only person and reason as to how and why Atwat was hired onto the staff was Thomas$. He hired Atwat  because the woman incessantly begged him for the position. She did so through different avenues for many months on end. Finally it came to stand that the so-called SA movement(I do believe there was only a few outspoken SAs that were being openly disgruntled not all) came to a huge drama height.

At that time Sherrie along two other SAs, one noteable FA, and a retired FA were emailing Thomas with suggestions that Atwat act as a possible 'middle-person' to calm the emo-fits Netseeker had intially thrown at TSR(which varied from not being given a minisite to not being promoted as an SA nor for being hired as an FA. So many drama-filled moments for your own grab at power and money; truly sad) that started a small public 'Wah I'm not being recognized or hired for cash-fest' in the TSR forums.

Mind you, only a few SAs were openly disgruntled and at the forefront was Netseeker moaning and begrudging the lack of recognition and cash-whoring not being given into her hands.

Anyways, a short arranged meeting occured between Atwat and Thomas whereas then she was made into what she is at the moment.  A talentless twit FA slash idiot Artist Manager.

No one else is responsible for that sorry ass mistake but Thomas. Not you, Netseeker. Thomas. Still it's nice that you're as delusional as you've often portrayed yourself to be if only to seek that attention you dearly crave.

Smiley

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
deathtotsr
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: 2007 September 23, 23:14:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "AnneBonny"
Interesting.

From what I recall the only person and reason as to how and why Atwat was hired onto the staff was Thomas$. He hired Atwat  because the woman incessantly begged him for the position. She did so through different avenues for many months on end. Finally it came to stand that the so-called SA movement(I do believe there was only a few outspoken SAs that were being openly disgruntled not all) came to a huge drama height.

At that time Sherrie along two other SAs, one noteable FA, and a retired FA were emailing Thomas with suggestions that Atwat act as a possible 'middle-person' to calm the emo-fits Netseeker had intially thrown at TSR(which varied from not being given a minisite to not being promoted as an SA nor for being hired as an FA. So many drama-filled moments for your own grab at power and money; truly sad) that started a small public 'Wah I'm not being recognized or hired for cash-fest' in the TSR forums.

Mind you, only a few SAs were openly disgruntled and at the forefront was Netseeker moaning and begrudging the lack of recognition and cash-whoring not being given into her hands.

Anyways, a short arranged meeting occured between Atwat and Thomas whereas then she was made into what she is at the moment.  A talentless twit FA slash idiot Artist Manager.

No one else is responsible for that sorry ass mistake but Thomas. Not you, Netseeker. Thomas. Still it's nice that you're as delusional as you've often portrayed yourself to be if only to seek that attention you dearly crave.

Smiley

I guess you didn't read the evidence I posted a link to, because if you did you'd have seen what I asked Thomas for and nothing in it was for myself. Except to be treated with equity and fairness like everyone else on there. I got upset at the use and abuse he put everyone through including people who did nothing at all to hurt him - they never even posted a post in a forum on there. So they didn't say or do anything to him.  And I never wanted to be paid at all, because I knew if I was my stuff wouldn't be free for everyone.

The only reasons I took to posting stuff on TSR in the first place, was to get some incentive days for things I wanted on there and because of the problems I got at MTS2 when submitting material there (like lots being rejected because of picture size for instance, when all the lots I submitted were submitted at the same time and built and photographed on the same machine - ie: meaning all the pics were all of the same size and they approved and posted some of those but not others because apparently the pics were too small). Plus I didn't like the idea of having to go in game and build walls and take snapshots for each and every wall I've ever made - that was too time consuming for me. I didn't like the fact (and never have) that my material was being sold by TSR in the beginning. In fact I opened several user groups (until I figured this is crazy - how many more will I have to keep opening) to accomodate my stuff where users could get it for free. I tried to advertise that fact on TSR on my profile page but that was taboo and I was told not to.  So I beg to differ with you about me wanting to be paid. Maybe I was used as a dupe in there by Atwa and I believe you're probably right about that, but I resent the fact you say I wanted to be paid especially considering the hoops I was jumping through trying to supply several different free sites with my material while still being on TSR and opening all of those Yahoo Groups (which I closed the moment TSR made all of my stuff free - figuring they were redundant now and I didn't need them anymore).

Yes, I was furious at the things going on in there because they're totally corrupt and injust and not just to me but to several others as well.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: 2007 September 24, 00:21:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*trying to recover from the vision of Atwat blowjobs - that's just....I have no words  :twisted: *

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
goodbye_sun
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: 2007 September 24, 02:15:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually gelydh becoming an FA is no surprise; she is a good friend of aikea’s, and I have been expecting that one for quite some time. I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised that aikea became an FA artist manager just to promote all her buddies. First gelydh and my bets are on MsBarrows next. No doubt she will become too busy to be an artist manager after that. Since I am already conspiracy theorising, I also imagine aikea was at least partially behind BeOSBoxBoy becoming an FA.
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: