PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 08:38:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 10 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 818981 times)
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1320 on: 2009 April 22, 13:28:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thing is, Thomas will do his normal song and dance and make everything seem alright.  Unless FM is extremely critical in his thinking, chances are he will accept the explanation Thomas gives him.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1321 on: 2009 April 22, 13:41:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Other than DOT I think they have been for a couple of months- they don't like the new site layout - that and the fact that no one wants their stuff anymore cause they have chosen quantity over quality. Production is way down- the upcoming items list used to be about 10 pages a week just from FA's and SA's alone and now it is down to about 4 and a lot of creators have either stopped making stuff, or have left entirely like Cassandre and Lirunchik seem to have done.

I don't particularly like ForwardMotions stuff although for the high fashion, photoskinned runway stuff it is better than a lot of it out there (need I say Ulkhrsn) - and he/she never was free hence why they are in the Booty- so although I have limited faith that if they left TSR - they would go to being free- it would be a good thing- even if he/she just left and I would support them doing so.

Now other than Shakeshit if any of the Maxis Match artists like Windkeeper (if she ever creates again) MsBarrows, Mutske, or SimAddict99 went free, (or in the case of MSB and Windkeeper went free again) I'd support them gladly  since I like Sims 2 Completer sets (Though HugeLunatics, Alias, and Rebecah of MTS2 still do  stuff  better).

I am glad that they appear to be rebelling - Rebellions are good- sometimes it is the only way things will change for the better.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
ekimsal
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: 2009 April 22, 16:33:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If anyone were to go down with the TSR ship clinging to Thoma$$ the whole time it'll be DOT, screaming "PIXELS! PHOTOSHOP!!!" the whole way

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: 2009 April 22, 16:35:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You forgot to put "SHAPE!" into that list. And hardware and lamp law.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
ekimsal
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: 2009 April 22, 16:56:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's funny because if you read her guestbook someone was trying to ask what the hell she meant by "lamp law" and she never gave an answer to him, just a sort of standard thank you response. Boggled the poor guy enough to try and ask her again. i just think that her pink hair dyes finally affected the brain

dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1325 on: 2009 April 22, 17:29:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She needs to start using Manic Panic which is a vegetable based dye instead of the old lady pink stuff that comes in a purple bottle that the sell at the dollar store- of course it might be the bleach she uses so that her hair is actually pink instead of pink tinted something else. - Even if she became a dissillusioned miscreant and went free  tomorrow I still wouldn't want DOT's lamsp- Kate at Parsims makes prettier ones, as do Buggybooz and Adele.

ekimsal
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: 2009 April 22, 19:06:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love Kate's lamps. Especially her oil lamps. Her tents are amazing too. Strangetown now has it's own set of Nomads [that I might have based off of the Gerudo from Zelda

dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1327 on: 2009 April 22, 19:57:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love most of the furniture at Parsims- I don't download a lot of the clothes unless I am doing a themed hood - they are rather unusual for everyday use .

Hello Polly
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: 2009 April 22, 21:31:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This really disgusted me.
I first heard about it though MTS2, Delphy's post most likely, and because at the time it was rather unbiased, I must admit I did wonder if T$R was possibly truth telling. Yeah, impossibility.
Trust you lot that the minute I come here (and to Coconut's blog, admittedly), I'm instantly converted to shock horror at the pure scumminess of T$R, and just how 12 their whole charade is. Honestly, nobody with half a brain cell says they were hacked and covers their tracks like that. Maybe that shiny new house of Thomarse's cost him the company's last remaining one. And, having had a look around (and having an account, purely to lurk- I have NEVER knowingly downloaded anything from T$R, unless you count the reflective floors from the Bootay), I think for the most part I could find nicer (FREE) items at the bottom of disused ponds, or in a hooker's underwear.
In short, fuck you T$R, you will NEVER get money from me. Fuck you Thomarse, you're a scumbag. And fuck you, Shakeshaft, because if (as I fervently hope) this trips T$R on their arse once the lies are proved, it'll be all your fault. Good luck getting that paycheck from Thomarse after that. Smiley
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: 2009 April 22, 23:08:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love most of the furniture at Parsims- I don't download a lot of the clothes unless I am doing a themed hood - they are rather unusual for everyday use .

I thought that at first, but now I use a lot of their clothes all the time. (I've always used their furniture everywhere.) Most don't look that unusual in the game, on "normal" Sims, and they're very high-quality. No icky pasted blurry smeared photo textures. And what's very important to me, most of their clothes look wearable -- you wouldn't need to remove a rib or break your ankles to actually put them on.

coralleane
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: 2009 April 24, 08:25:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You forgot to put "SHAPE!" into that list. And hardware and lamp law.

There is now an interesting structure in the vicinity of Hammersmith station, a short of straight-edged phallic shape, and the only feature visible from the side I pass it on is a large poster stating "Where The Future Takes Shape".  I did not need to think about Dot or TSR at work, thanks! 

ekimsal
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: 2009 April 24, 08:47:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I work at a counseling center that deals with both mental health and drug & alcohol problems, so I get to think of TSR at work every day too  Wink

Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: 2009 April 24, 13:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most of my sims do not live real lifes. They run  around wearing tutus with boots, have pink hair , live in gypsy style homes on the beach with awesome jobs and a bizzilion friends,  so clothes from parismonis fits right in !

The only thing I like about the tsr is the new layout. I am not sure of what they issue is?

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1333 on: 2009 April 24, 14:13:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Having recently left TSR I can tell you why- their new site design and upload system stinks- The page looks shiny and pretty, but the borked the search engine which used to run much better, often you click on items and you get about a bazillion error messages and the FA"s hate it because on the old page they could display like their next six months of work (new updates page- four pages long on average,old one somewhere around 20) and now they can only display about 2 weeks of stuff-

SA's and Subs hate the new site because under the old Site format - their stuff was promoted in the updates sections right along with the FA's and now you actually have to go to peoples (other than FA's) profiles to find out if they have anything coming up. The upload system stinks because it is much slower than before.

Not that I pity any of them- cause they chose the money over using Delphy,s Easy to use simply designed site with no damned blinkies, where uploads don't take forever because Delphy knows his ass from his elbow when it comes to server maintenance and page design, or running their own sites. They made their own beds and let them lie in it unless they decide to go free.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 26, 02:31:05 by dstar » Logged

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: 2009 April 30, 20:15:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So remember all that "new evidence" about the "hacker" who "really" deleted Buggy's stuff? What's going on with that? Or is everything being shoved under the rug?

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: