Sim Smut

<< < (26/27) > >>

elencha:
Massive difference, indeed. Meatspace trumps Myspace, you know. :D Sorry, I have a weakness for corny on-liners.

SoggyFox:
If nothing else, we can keep coming up with stuff, and work on the actual site when things recover for you - just take care of yourself!

seriouscookie:
I'll be glad to put more sim models (that show the epic worst of what paysites have to off.)  I have some software that allows for video edittng.  If someone else films the clips and then sends them to me, I can edit them together on an epic bow chick woo woo track of doom.  That should give us all a little something to do if you want.

elencha:
Yeah, I think that's a good idea, Soggy. We can just take our time getting the content together. At least,I'll definitely keep creating totally disturbing movies. I may even take advantage of the hiatus to learn how to make some actual content of my own.

Seriouscookie, I have video editing software, but I can't find anyplace to download video editing skills. :P If I send you a movie that I made, (it's too long for medaifire), would you lmind having a go at making it less phail?

seriouscookie:
I'll do my best, elencha, although I'm sure it's not phail to begin with!  I'm not going to have a lot of spare time over the weekend but as long as you are not in a hurry...  just PM me whenever you'd like to send it over.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page