PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 07:18:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 21 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074652 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3990 on: 2009 March 15, 06:04:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was nasty and amazingly true... Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #3991 on: 2009 March 15, 06:41:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*laughs* Because my tone was just that dry and....err.  But yeah, Thomass is a scumsucker.

Well, yeah, cuz he and Atwa are both scum, and we know what they do to each other...
I'm kinda imaging this as a cheesy American soap opera.

Scene 415: The endless love affair...
Atwat: Have you added me back in yet?
Tom: Yes Anita, however there's something I have to tell you, I love you.
Atwat: I know Tom, you've told me a minute ago...
Tom: Anita, I love you so much! I mean it!
Atwat: Oh Tom, I love you too, but what if your wife finds out?
Tom: Don't worry Anita, she will never find out about us. She's completely oblivious to our affair.
Atwat: Tom, I'm glad I love you, I feel safe just being with you, even though your wrench is tiny.
Tom: Don't worry, I just had it done.
Atwat: Oh Tom! It's ginormous than last time!
Tom: Yes Anita, now kiss me!
*They embrace with a kiss and layed down on the heart shaped bed where they shared their love to each other...

Next time on TSR
Atwat: Tom...I'm pregnant.
Tom: Oh no! Don't worry, we have so much money we will make sure it's in a loving environment.
*Toms wife comes storming in
Tom's Wife: I knew it!
« Last Edit: 2009 March 15, 06:52:19 by giggy » Logged

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3992 on: 2009 March 15, 06:59:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much for that mental image.  Angry

And right before I go to bed too, damn you, funny, but damn you.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
carlydunham
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3993 on: 2009 March 15, 08:59:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

has anyone got this loading up whenn you log into TSR??

Welcome to The Sims 2 Downloads Archive!

As this appears to be one of your first visits to our downloads pages let us briefly explain the quickest and easiest way for you to get the Sims 2 Custom Content that you see here, into your own game.

We have several options for downloading content from this website. As a beginner you should concentrate on using just the .sims2pack file option (the middle of the 3 download buttons below each creation). Click this and choose “Save As” to save the file on your PC. Any location will do, either your desktop so you can quickly find it, or a dedicated folder so that you keep your Sims files in once place. Once downloaded, open the file to see the familiar Sims 2 game installer pop up and install that creation into your game. You will be told that the install was successful and the creation is now ready to use in your game!

Often, objects are clones of existing items in the game. They will not show up as new items in buy mode but will show as a color alternative, just like paintings do. If you have downloaded a batch of objects, try clicking on items in buy mode and check out all the new color alternatives you have for them. This should be all you need to know to start using Sims 2 downloads, but if you want to know about other options for bigger batches of downloads or more control, click the tab below.

i have been  on there since 2001  so im not new!!!
apple_snap
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3994 on: 2009 March 15, 10:30:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah - I got something similar, that said - and I forget exactly now b/c I clicked the option for it to go away forever - anyway, said something about welcoming me as a new user, and I should start my TSR experience by signing up for a free account.  I think they're going for the nice approach to sucker new people in, but (a) it's weird b/c I've been around there since Sims 1, so I'm not new either and (b) it's pretty damn hard to hide their evil money-grubbing bastardry under some "rah, rah" on their front page.

Morons.
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3995 on: 2009 March 15, 18:51:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does tsr offer a color enabler. Won't most objects not show up without one? They say nothing about it in their little intro.
Please forgive me if this is a stupid question.  Grin

My Deviant artwork here.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3996 on: 2009 March 15, 19:10:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does tsr offer a color enabler. Won't most objects not show up without one? They say nothing about it in their little intro.
Please forgive me if this is a stupid question.  Grin

Nope, they don't, they just have a link to it, and a lovely little bit of propaganda, linking them to where you can find the CEP and a lot of goonbabbling about how awesome Numerator and the gang were for making it. 

I would love it, if someone who actually did want to see paysites be destroyed, was able to make the equivalent of CEP or SimPE for Sims 3, and would state clearly, "For non commercial use only."  Because it would give another weapon to fight with. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3997 on: 2009 March 15, 19:16:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As I understand it, there is discussion on making the sims3 tools have that little bit of tou, free usage only - but do you really think they will give a flyfing fuck what the tools say?  They'l just ignore it like the ignore the eula and its 'non-commercial use only' tou.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3998 on: 2009 March 16, 10:02:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Besides TSR might get the use of the Super Secret Offical EA Object Twiddler.  (Which if it's like any other EA Tool will take an hour to load, just to change the colors of the doorknobs.)  So they won't need any obviously inferior 3rd party tools.  Roll Eyes

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Cheesy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3999 on: 2009 March 16, 13:02:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dot's tutorial on how to recognize a fake screencap
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4000 on: 2009 March 16, 13:11:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She can dither all she wants in her barely understandable blog.  Since I submitted some of those screenies at coconut's, I can assure everyone they are 100% accurate.  If DOT wants me to send her the original screenies I have, I am more than happy to do so.  Then she can do her stupid analysis.  Since I got locked out of my PM's I cannot forward those to her, unfortunately. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #4001 on: 2009 March 16, 13:17:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, really grasping for straws, isn't she?  "Look at the colors!"  TSR colors are all pure and innocent.  A "fake" screencap colors are all raunchy and ick, just those mean ole pirate hearts!  

I've gotten screen caps from people for stuff I've already screen capped, and the two screen caps look vastly different.  What is the person doing to capture the screen.  What is the resolution on their monitor, what they use for software after capturing it with a print screen, etc.  All of that can make a difference in what a screen cap looks like.

The telling thing to me, was the way they all said they were sorry to LDG for what she read on Coconut's journal.  There wasn't any, "That was shopped, you know, what we actually wrote was this -______"  Also, no former FA's have stepped forward to say they were faked.  Not all former FA's have a hate-on for TSR, I'm actually surprised a few of them haven't come forward to say, "noo, those are wrong, I was there, and what Thomas said was that he was going to send those people flowers and candy, and just wanted their addresses!"  Not that it would be all that much evidence, it's still "he said, she said," but it would put a few seeds of doubt in people's minds. 

Do we all see what's coming?  I do.  "The real Face of Coconut" where someone will show the "real" documents.   Please note that it's taking them how long to come out with this?  Could it be that it takes a long time to photoshop all that "evidence" that Coconut is lying?  I'll bet it does.  And to have Dot write cutsie little tutorials on how to point out fakes, no doubt using Coconuts screen caps as examples of "fakes." 

Edit for: Clarification.  And because I just wanted to. 
« Last Edit: 2009 March 16, 13:22:16 by Darqstar » Logged

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4002 on: 2009 March 16, 13:17:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dot must have taken off her tin foil hat and now believes aliens are sending coconut the screen caps instead of real people who have come forward to back them up.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4003 on: 2009 March 16, 13:44:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do we all see what's coming?  I do.  "The real Face of Coconut" where someone will show the "real" documents.   Please note that it's taking them how long to come out with this?  Could it be that it takes a long time to photoshop all that "evidence" that Coconut is lying?  I'll bet it does.  And to have Dot write cutsie little tutorials on how to point out fakes, no doubt using Coconuts screen caps as examples of "fakes." 

I think you are probably correct.  Especially, since they can no longer have their blog removed since Pescado is hosting it now.  I hope that coconut is prepared for this assault.

Edited to remove extra rrrrrr
« Last Edit: 2009 March 16, 14:41:58 by Paleoanth » Logged

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4004 on: 2009 March 16, 14:01:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The fact that they're just now doing this, my definite wager is that they're recreating these posts to try to make Coconut look like a tard. If, in fact, what Coconut has said is a lie, wouldn't they have stood up long before now to show the proof? Roll Eyes The fact that they've still not shown proof of Coconut's "lies" just points that they're definitely trying to recreate all of this. TSR, you all are idiots. And you know what they say about liars.

If everyone at TSR is innocent, then they'd have stood up for themselves and "ousted" Coconut loooong ago and she'd never have had the raging popularity that she has now. They also would never have had to get her several blog accounts closed because the "truth" would have caused Coconut to wither in her "lies", right? Cheesy TSR... wow, they just stun me more and more. If they'd just come out with it and say "Yes, we're shady, and yes we said those things", there would be less fight. Too bad some people aren't more honest.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: