PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 11:10:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 25 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074753 times)
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3855 on: 2009 March 01, 07:52:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oiled dancing men? I thought it was 72 virgins ?  eh..it doesn't matter, all I got was a 400lb man with no teeth and hair for the few lots I have made over the years  lol!

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #3856 on: 2009 March 01, 22:48:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was at a family event this weekend and missed this so forgive me if I post to something a while back. LDG acts like the world revolves around her and everyone should bow down and worship her. Big frigging woop de doo. Grow up and get a frickken life! So the Community didn't worship at the awesomeness which is you. Big deal. If you really made content for the love of the game, you wouldn't care. If they offered you honest critiques and you could see what they said was correct or helpful, you'd thank them. But because they didn't immediately think you were the greatest creator since the beginning of time, you flounced and got huffy and took your toys elsewhere. Go pedal your drama elsewhere dearie, it's boring and old news.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: 2009 March 01, 23:46:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a GoSling, I find it highly amusing that LDG went back to TSR partly because we didn't lick her ass enough. Apparently all of the support and congratulations we offered her weren't good enough. As for what kind of site GoS is, re: Anoeska, Liegen has said several times that GoS would welcome people that decide to go free. Nothing has yet occurred to disprove that, either.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3858 on: 2009 March 02, 00:21:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See, that's what I don't get. How can she claim to be oh so victimised, brutalised and traumatised when everyone with a working internet connection can see that pretty much all of GoS welcomed her with open arms? Unless I missed something huge, from where I'm standing it's the GoSlings who were kind and supportive nd the TSR crowd who went behind her back and bitched about her on a supersekrit forum. So how does she figure she's better off there? I know I shouldn't be trying to see her logic, but still.

Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: 2009 March 02, 01:49:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LDG didn't get her muscular oiled dancing boys yet? I haven't created enough to get more than 2, but they were quite enjoyable.

That gets me thinking about PoolBoy from MadTV's CABANA CHAT   Grin
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3860 on: 2009 March 02, 03:09:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From what I've observed, the Goslings aren't entirely big on being mean.  They actually seem to think that the Pirates and MATYians are a pack of tosspots because of how we carry on (the whole lurk moar and ripping into any and all n00b meanness thing).  The T$R gang are million times meaner.  So where that silly little turkey got the idea that Goslings were being mean to her I have no idea.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
uknortherner
ARR!

Wherever I lay my hat... That's my home.

View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: 2009 March 02, 03:18:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From what I've observed, the Goslings aren't entirely big on being mean.  They actually seem to think that the Pirates and MATYians are a pack of tosspots because of how we carry on (the whole lurk moar and ripping into any and all n00b meanness thing).  The T$R gang are million times meaner.  So where that silly little turkey got the idea that Goslings were being mean to her I have no idea.

Yeah, I lasted about a day in there before switching back into lurk mode. The Sim Secret thread over there was a bit of an eye-opener though. Sometimes (speaking personally here), we can be too insular and trapped in our own bubble, and not realise we're actually scaring potential members away with the infighting and our tendancy to jump on anyone who steps slightly out of line.

The preceding message does not contain the following: Crappy poetry; song lyrics from really obscure bands; 12ish netspk; random confusion over "there", "their" and "they're"; aLtCaPs; superspeshulsnowflaekeness or any other glitter-filled bollocks.
uknortherner
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3862 on: 2009 March 02, 21:43:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Double-posting but relevent:

Littletoes mentioned this before the thread was split:

http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?threadID=17989d983b8aa06886b13273b94f2387&directoryID=2&startRow=1&openItemID=item.2,item.43,item.61,item.104,item.41,item.127,item.23

Basically, the EULA remains unchanged, but we should respect the wishes of paysites... And they have to respect our wishes too!

The preceding message does not contain the following: Crappy poetry; song lyrics from really obscure bands; 12ish netspk; random confusion over "there", "their" and "they're"; aLtCaPs; superspeshulsnowflaekeness or any other glitter-filled bollocks.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: 2009 March 02, 21:50:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: MaxoidDrea
While there is no change to our End User License Agreement, we hope this clears up any confusion you might have regarding the EULA

They haven't changed the EULA. The Maxoids are in bed with TSR - hardly big news. I call FAIL.
uknortherner
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: 2009 March 02, 21:54:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"The Sims Team" could be anyone. Even a figment of MaxoidDrea's imagination.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3865 on: 2009 March 03, 03:45:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't say -all- maxoids are - the only one we ever see sticking up for TSR is Drea, who also has spouted all sorts of lies about -us-.  I never see any other maxoids posting at all -not that I spend time looking.-

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: 2009 March 03, 03:54:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Agreed Soggy. And when they started this whole mess of not mentioning certain sites, many of the moderators quit at the BBS. I've seen very little from any of the Maxoids except Drea.

mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3867 on: 2009 March 03, 06:30:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which makes me think there might possibly have been a civil war going on behind the scenes at the BBS between the regular maxoids and the corrupt ones like Drea (who, for all we know, is getting paid under the table)  Has anyone attempted to tap some of these former maxoids for information?
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3868 on: 2009 March 03, 16:09:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I remember correctly at the time one of them came back and posted under her regular BBS sign on. She had a lot of RL things going on and did not want to deal with the shit that was being stirred up with Drea's announcement. They didn't agree with all the "you mentioned InSim six months ago, now you will be banned for one week" stuff. But to be honest, I don't think they have replaced any of the moderator positions. I mainly read the Mac boards and they hardly ever post there.

minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3869 on: 2009 March 03, 16:19:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I remember correctly at the time one of them came back and posted under her regular BBS sign on. She had a lot of RL things going on and did not want to deal with the shit that was being stirred up with Drea's announcement. They didn't agree with all the "you mentioned InSim six months ago, now you will be banned for one week" stuff. But to be honest, I don't think they have replaced any of the moderator positions. I mainly read the Mac boards and they hardly ever post there.
More than one of them has shown their frustration. Some of them many times over. Cheesy I can imagine how hard it must be to go from respecting EA's policies in the past to the frustration they felt at having the rugs pulled out from beneath them. The ones who recently left, from what I've seen, seemed quite frustrated with EA's decisions since the SecuROM crap began. I wonder if the remaining SMs are holding on by a thread. Tongue I honestly think that there won't be any moderators at the sims 3 site. I could be totally wrong, but why aren't they replacing the SMs that left? They're down to 2 active ones right now, and with sims 3 coming on, you'd think they'd be bringing on a bunch to fill in the many pairs of shoes that have been left behind.

My gut feeling is that they'll be having EAxoids working on that site like the UK site has EA reps moderating there. And then again, with all the stuff that gets allowed on the BBS now with the SMs left that police it with an iron fist (and keeping much of the control as a result), I have a feeling if there are no SMs left, the TS3 BBS will go to hell in a handbasket.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: