PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 07:30:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 26 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074661 times)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3840 on: 2009 February 28, 16:52:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like cyclonesue's comment, btw:
"It was like lighting a match in a gas-filled room. No-one forsaw what was about to happen..."

I do so love the FA comedy club.

I can't believe I missed that, Devilfish. I'll just have to assume that they wouldn't be able to smell the gas because their noses are too far up each other's asses.

TSR's Featured Artists - The Great Big Fireball that Consumes Them is Almost Inevitable
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #3841 on: 2009 February 28, 17:08:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In response to Anoeska - so what sort of site is GoS? So sorry you're butthurt that you two biggest creators jumped ship and are now cosy over there making loads of stuff that could have drawn you in more money Roll Eyes

And yes we did welcome LDG with open arms, we praised her good work and supported her going free. Then she threw it all back in our faces and waltzed back to TSR. Surely it should be us pissed off not them, seeing as they got their little FA?

*golf clap* Agree completely with Anyer's thoughts.

It is a shame that LDG was so easily convinced by those comments (they are hardly persuasive.. Roll Eyes) and ignored the strong, positive welcome she was given at GoS. Looks like TSR are still butthurt from Aikea and Gelydh leaving and finding a community they liked.

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3842 on: 2009 February 28, 17:22:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Two updates - the LDG one KatrinaHighKick posted, and Thomass' ego update: http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?p=599

How that is relevant is beyond me, but there we go I suppose.

Well coconut almost choked with laughter (they were eating at the time) when that was sent - just a little amusement.

LDG is full of crap - she goes on about support from the community. She *asked* the Goslings to leave her alone so she could make her decision if I recall correctly. She wanted time off, but now she's pissed that they didn't countermand her wishes and chase her? As for PMBD, I know I thank every single freesite I download from (barring MATY where they don't like it). I also reply to every single nice comment (and even the mean ones) in my guestbook to encourage more nice comments elsewhere.   And I know that I get the majority of thanks posts from pirates - and yet, not just pirates download from my site. 

As for her comments - the ones I saw were overwhelmingly nice, and sorrowful that she was going pay, and thus out of the realm for most downloaders.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3843 on: 2009 February 28, 17:29:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In hindsight I don't think we would have been supportive of her - its very very obvious now she's just one huge insecure, attention seeking child who decided in her own mind that who ever gave her the most attention would win the 'honour' of having her there. TSR can keep her.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
uknortherner
ARR!

Wherever I lay my hat... That's my home.

View Profile
« Reply #3844 on: 2009 February 28, 17:43:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LDG can go cry a river and take a long swim in it.

The preceding message does not contain the following: Crappy poetry; song lyrics from really obscure bands; 12ish netspk; random confusion over "there", "their" and "they're"; aLtCaPs; superspeshulsnowflaekeness or any other glitter-filled bollocks.
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3845 on: 2009 February 28, 17:50:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reading all the comments here after seeing the LDG update sure has me in agreement with the rest of you all. She's an ATTENTION WHORE! She went to GoS looking for acceptance and goddess-ship. GoSers were in full support of her moving away from TSR, but obviously their support wasn't enough for her. The fact that they didn't completely bow down and promise to have her BBSchillunz obviously wasn't enough. So what the crap does she want, other than some 2-bit "notoriety" at TSR and ten bucks in her pocket?

And where in hell does she get off saying that folks from the community don't create? Hello?! There are thousands of creators out there, myself included, and many that have NEVER created for TSR, MTS2, or other big name sites. I don't have a single thing of mine on TSR or MTS2. I certainly COULD have, but I chose to do it my own way and I don't need someone's pat on my back. What I make is for the enjoyment of others, and there's no way on earth I'd ever charge for it. If I wanted to make money creating content, I'd get a job for a gaming company, for God's sake.  Tongue

She needs to step out of her selfish little cave, wake up and realize that there are many MANY of us free creators out there who get little to no recognition for what we do, neither do we need it. The way I see it is, if you have to get accolades for what you're doing, then you shouldn't do it to begin with. Have a little self-respect, LDG. You could SURE use it! When you respect yourself, you don't have to get it from others. Roll Eyes

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3846 on: 2009 February 28, 18:01:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Two updates - the LDG one KatrinaHighKick posted, and Thomass' ego update: http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?p=599

How that is relevant is beyond me, but there we go I suppose.

Well coconut almost choked with laughter (they were eating at the time) when that was sent - just a little amusement.

See, the whole Solander episode turned out to be a bore, but I still stand by what I said back then: I don't agree with showcasing stuff that hasn't got anything to do with TSR or the sims community just to point and laugh. I don't like the man, but this has nothing to do with paysites and the destruction thereof. Coconut can and should post whatever s/he wants of course, it's her piece of webspace and I'm glad s/he has it. But I'd prefer to keep the man's private life (no matter how pathetic it apparently is) out of this. Unless he posted that video himself and bragged about it in the FA forums, of course.

In hindsight I don't think we would have been supportive of her - its very very obvious now she's just one huge insecure, attention seeking child who decided in her own mind that who ever gave her the most attention would win the 'honour' of having her there. TSR can keep her.

By 'we', do you mean GoS, PMBD or the general free community? Because I'm pretty sure that if she came here, she'd find encouragement in the end. There's plenty of free creators I don't actually like buy still support in their choice.

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3847 on: 2009 February 28, 18:11:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unless he posted that video himself and bragged about it in the FA forums, of course.

Yes, of course he did - how else would people find it? That's how all of this stuff comes to light - not because coconut has webtracking radar. I remember at the time I saw the first version - he sent it/shared it publically and Atwat who sent it to Sherry, telling Sherry how dreamy he was. 

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3848 on: 2009 February 28, 18:21:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously? He did that himself?

I just have no words. I honestly thought someone submitted that... or pointed coconut towards it or... I dunno... The idea someone would put a video like that on the web and share it is... I don't get it. In that case, ignore me and feel free to point and laugh. Because damn that man is scary.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 28, 18:37:44 by Devilfish » Logged

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3849 on: 2009 February 28, 18:29:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy He did - apart from the words and the different song backing it, which is a remix bit - the footage is his own, publically shared.  I remember Atwat was going on about the muscle shirt.  Lips sealed

Visit Calalilysims

Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3850 on: 2009 February 28, 18:39:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And how that was sexy? *shivers*

To post something like that you either need to have oceans and mountains of confidence or no self-respect at all. I think I know what it is in this case.

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3851 on: 2009 February 28, 18:58:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unless he posted that video himself and bragged about it in the FA forums, of course.

Yes, of course he did - how else would people find it? That's how all of this stuff comes to light - not because coconut has webtracking radar. I remember at the time I saw the first version - he sent it/shared it publically and Atwat who sent it to Sherry, telling Sherry how dreamy he was. 

She also posted it on the SA forum, back when I was SA. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3852 on: 2009 February 28, 23:29:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"The community is a failure to the people who create for it."

LDG didn't get her muscular oiled dancing boys yet? I haven't created enough to get more than 2, but they were quite enjoyable.

Just how does someone with this attitude get through life? She obviously expects everyone to worship her at all times simply for showing up. That's not how the world works, cupcake.

Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3853 on: 2009 February 28, 23:40:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LDG didn't get her muscular oiled dancing boys yet? I haven't created enough to get more than 2, but they were quite enjoyable.

Have you played Evil Genius by any chance? I think you'd quite enjoy it Cheesy

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3854 on: 2009 March 01, 00:08:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you played Evil Genius by any chance? I think you'd quite enjoy it Cheesy

I don't have much time for another game right now, but I'll keep it in mind Wink.

I finally slogged through all of LDG's first post. Now I have the vapors. "I had fear, confusion, and a distinct feeling that I was totally alone." Well gee whiz, I guess she should join a support group for victims of trauma. The pain. The pain.

LDG: Read Night by Elie Wiesel. Volunteer somewhere, anywhere. Walk away from your computer, get out of your house, and try, just for a bit, to interact with the world outside the internet. You are a mess, and it's not the fault of others.

There's so much manipulation going on, it's very interesting to watch. LDG of TSR. Cyclonesue of LDG. Tom of everyone.

Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: