PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 09:49:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 25 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074718 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3825 on: 2009 February 28, 14:20:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Two updates - the LDG one KatrinaHighKick posted, and Thomass' ego update: http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?p=599

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3826 on: 2009 February 28, 15:00:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As usual, coconut, spot on.

Notice how no one denies that what coconut posted to the blog was inaccurate or falsified. No, instead they confirm that the screencaps are genuine by making a myriad of excuses for trashing the dumbass (excuse me, the sensitive little feather) behind her back. The closest anyone comes to a denial is DOT stating that we're just trying to make them look bad. No DOT, we're just pointing and laughing while you asshats do all the work.

Tiny Tom's video - Aside from the embarrassing lack of talent, note the invisible headphones.
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3827 on: 2009 February 28, 15:07:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Snarky, I did note the invisible headphones. Very ROFL worthy; even my daughter came up and asked if he was holding his ears because he sounded bad!  They haven't denied that the screenies are real probably because they forgot that was one of excuses they could make. You know when you lie so very much, you start to forget what you have told and start bumbling.

Also, I had no idea LDG was such a delicate flower, we should really be nicer to her, we wouldn't want to hurt her wittle feewings.  Roll Eyes

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3828 on: 2009 February 28, 15:07:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut updated. More stuff on LDG.
http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?p=574

I'm getting sort of tired of that woman's walls of text that never go any further than the you're all so mean/I'm just an innocent victim/noboby understands me package. Where ever she goes (and she gets around), all she ever has to say is how mean everyone is being. Is she ever happy? She tells me not to assume, but the smell of faffy artiste wafts from every post she makes. Yes, the TSR crowd didn't exactly do right by her, but I wish she'd put her damn foot down and stop insulting everyone already. Pirates have pwecious feewings too you know!

Two updates - the LDG one KatrinaHighKick posted, and Thomass' ego update: http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?p=599

How that is relevant is beyond me, but there we go I suppose.

Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3829 on: 2009 February 28, 15:25:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I choose to take it as a personal insult that LDG has the same real name as me  Shocked  Angry

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3830 on: 2009 February 28, 15:29:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting sort of tired of that woman's walls of text...

Ovid's Metamorphoses was a quicker read.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3831 on: 2009 February 28, 15:53:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More fun as well.

I like cyclonesue's comment, btw:
"It was like lighting a match in a gas-filled room. No-one forsaw what was about to happen..."

I do so love the FA comedy club.

Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3832 on: 2009 February 28, 15:53:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never read that book, but I am absolutely positive that it would be a much more interesting read than anything she has to say.  We may not know her personally, but we are certainly free to react to whatever she chooses to say.

So 'The Pirates' have been mean to her.  What was she doing, posting silly posts?

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3833 on: 2009 February 28, 15:56:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lets see if I got this right.

"For the five months I was an SA at TSR, I recieved 6 private messages".

thus

"... the community is a failure to the people who create for it".

I NEEDZ A HUGZ!!!

"When my FA title was announced, I was attacked"
"The comment section of my blog was filled with hateful comment after hateful comment"
"I didn't start creating or accept the FA position to be exposed to hatred"

ORLY? Did you press charges?

"My point is ..."

Here it comes.

"I feel as if my initiation to the ranks of FA was handled badly, but I'm not going to sit here and blame that on everyone else"

However

"I am going to sit here and say that it wouldn't have hurt a few of you, those of you who took the time out of your lives to assume you knew me and bash me and my decision to  flee from the hatred, to give me a little bit of support instead"

So NUYUH!!

"Thing is, nobody knew me. Not you. Not them. Nobody. And none of you made any sort of effort to get to know me ... "

However

"I'm not pointing fingers because...well...I'm just not"

ORLY?

"If just one of you had written me a PM when the hateful comments on my blog started rolling in ... I can guarantee you that I wouldn't have left"

Where's the divan? She needz a divan!

"I was fed to the dogs"

but ...and she want to make this perfectly clear.

"I'm not pointing fingers or casting blame"

ORLY?

Now it gets good.

"I felt betrayed"
"I've just been me"
"I was totally alone'
"I'm tired of being alone"
"I'm tired of being attacked without having a Zombie horde to back me up"

lolwut?

In closing

"None of you even knew me"
"I'm more than willing to change that, but I can't do it alone"

um duh

So basically aside from calling the TSR FA's a bunch of self absorbed cunts, what she's apparently trying to say is

"Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up" .
« Last Edit: 2009 February 28, 16:01:15 by kenmtl » Logged

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3834 on: 2009 February 28, 16:07:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Blink*  What was said in those two GOS screenshots that could possibly be taken to be cruel and abusive?  I know some mean stuff was said here, but it was after she went back, and I still agree with Calalily, that other FA's can be forgiven somewhat, because they are in the system and once in, it's hard to get out.  However, LDG walked into it, eyes wide open, knowing that TSR had, in the past, shared personal information.  She didn't care. It didn't matter to her, that some people who helped TSR so she could have her little money making hobby were part of a smear campaign and victims of cowboy justice.   All that mattered to LDG was that she was pampered, spoiled, and told over and over again, what a precious little snowflake she was.   Notice that as long as the topic was about her, her, her in GOS, she was willing to stay free.  The moment the topic diverted from her, she ran back to TSR.

I don't think she realizes that her stuff being free isn't the real worry.  We have the booty for that, it isn't that if she goes pay, we'll never be able to get her stuff again.  If we want it, (I don't) we will get it.  It's about knowing what is right and what isn't.  Again, Eaxis might be turning a blind eye (Hell, two blind eyes and two ears stuff with cotton) about paysites, but illegal is still illegal.  If I rob a house, and the victims decide not to call the police, I've still robbed a house, I'm still a criminal, I just wasn't punished for it.  Hell, if the victims decide instead of calling the cops, to invite me inside, give me cocaine tea and biscuits and take me on a cruise to the Bahamas, it doesn't mean I'm not a thief and a robber.  The only way to change that in the future would be if the victims said, "Here, have this, it's free!"  and even then, it doesn't mean that when I robbed their house, it wasn't a crime.  

But I don't think that matters to LDG.  She only wants to be where the sun shines, but not on everyone, only on her.  I give credit where credit is due, she is talented, but she's also self centered to a fault.  God forbid anyone doesn't constantly rush over to LDG, god forbid everyone doesn't tell her every single hour of every single day, how unique she is, how lovely her stuff is, how wonderful she is.

I expected her to play the game of "I'm at TSR, now I'm leaving, now I'm back, now I'm leaving" to try to soak up the whole "PAY ATTENTION TO ME!" angle for weeks, she surprised me on that one.

But, if this is going to be her attitude, she can stay at TSR.  Maybe they have the energy to feed her constant, attention craving ego, I don't know how many people do.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3835 on: 2009 February 28, 16:13:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In response to Anoeska - so what sort of site is GoS? So sorry you're butthurt that you two biggest creators jumped ship and are now cosy over there making loads of stuff that could have drawn you in more money Roll Eyes

And yes we did welcome LDG with open arms, we praised her good work and supported her going free. Then she threw it all back in our faces and waltzed back to TSR. Surely it should be us pissed off not them, seeing as they got their little FA?

And mega lolz at that Toma$$ video Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3836 on: 2009 February 28, 16:14:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think what she failed to recognise was that all the supermean comments and mega-abuse she saw everywhere was simply people speaking their mind about her character flaws. That always hurts a a little and it takes a big person to swallow that and say, fuck it, it's true, I am like that. I personally have a strong dislike for people who choose the path of least resistance no matter where it leads. And she strikes me as one of those people.

Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3837 on: 2009 February 28, 16:17:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lmao@ kenmtl   that sums it up for me too!

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3838 on: 2009 February 28, 16:42:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll just say this - wahwahwah.

Poor little LDG - I've been creating since more or less day -one- in this community [sims 2] and I'm still not even listed in the Sims Wiki.  Big fricking whooptedo.  You don't create to be the center of the universe - you create because something inside insists, and then you share in case someone else needed it too - whether it be phone recolours, lattice 'fences', or curtains.

And if you haven't figured that out, go back to kindergarten - oh wait - you -are- in kindergarten - with Evi and Dot.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
picklechick
Landlubber

Oops! I pooped!

View Profile
« Reply #3839 on: 2009 February 28, 16:50:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LDG comes from "Planet Look At Me, Look At Me." She needs to grow the hell up and stop crying in the sandbox.

Thoma$$ video, on the other hand, was lulzy as hell.

" Fear cuts deeper than swords. The man who fears losing has already lost. Fear cuts deeper than swords. " ~ Arya Stark

*Proud Disillusioned Miscreant In Service to Pescado*
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: