PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 07:34:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 31 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074664 times)
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3525 on: 2009 February 21, 23:39:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*headesk*  

I'm not saying that WE love TSR stuff, or that we're wrong, or anything.  I said that Black Garden and TSR feel that way.  We all saw that note from Black Garden where she called us all "selfish cunts" and basically said we just want everything for free.  

TSR and Thomas don't realize that the majority of the people who post on this site are not really interested in the booty, that we don't give a toss for most of the items their FA's have.  They are convinced that we just want everything for nothing.  WE know different.  

That's why, yes, Thomas would think that everyone would believe that we would hack TSR, even though we wouldn't.  Because TSR thinks that we just want everything for free.  They refuse to see that they're the greedy ones.

Their greed has them to the point where they don't understand their own enemy.  Thomas loves that he has a full time job playing around on a website.  He loves that he has a house with horses and all sorts of luxuries, plus, a second home.  Let's face it, even if the FA's are whiny little bastards, running TSR is about the closest you can get to playing for a living.  Thomas doesn't even understand the issue.  He sees this whole thing as THEY WANT MY PRECIOUS MONIES!  He doesn't see that the booty isn't for our benifit, if all we cared about were the shittily made shinies, we'd have a closed forum and trade quietly among ourselves.  

If the man would put aside his Scrooge McDuck persona for a few seconds, he'd realize that no one with half a brain would believe that we hacked the site.   Most of us don't have the knowlege and those who do would find it beneath them to just hack for the sheer purpose of hiding one persons items, leaving a few lines, and then bugging out.  

His whole little "I'll pretend to be them and cause confusion and make myself look good," is total and utter phail.  Yes, we thought at first Windkeeper might have written that.  But I know some of us (myself included) went to MtS2 to see if anything was said, we weren't going to take it at face value. But none of us said, "Hey, I wonder if one of us hacked the site!  If so, good job!" Because we knew that we'd be more clever than that.  

We know what this is about.  We know that it's more than just Show Me The Monies!  How many of us have said that if EA games allowed paysites, we'd be out of here?  I know I've said it.  Yes, I'd be furious at EA games for not clearing this up years ago, but I can't get much angrier at EA games anyway.  But, it's their game.  If they want to say TSR  can have a paysite, they don't mind, then I'll respect that.  But in the meantime, the EULA Says that commercial sites are wrong.  Ergo, whether EA is willing to take a stand or not, their LEGAL information says that they don't want it to happen and that we have the right to share our creations.  

I won't ever subscribe to TSR again, because of the other nasty things they've done.  But I won't badmouth them for being a paysite.  And I won't be hanging around here anymore.  

That's what Thomas refuses to see.  Honestly, if he's so in the back pocket of EAgames, why hasn't EA given him a public greenlight? Yes, being invited to the weenie roasts seems to indicate EA games doesn't mind, but honestly,  if you saw your friend being attacked by someone, because of something you said, wouldn't you jump in and clear up the confusion?  Let's face it, when someone is being attacked, they want their friends sticking up for them.  They don't want their friend to stick their fingers in their ears and go, "LA LA LA, BTW, come to my party next week?"  

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: 2009 February 21, 23:48:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thing is, they don't want all the Sneetches on the beaches to be equal at all. They want some to have stars upon thars and the ones without can't come to the wienie roasts. Anyone seen McMonkey McBean? *goes off to change that damn Dr. Seuss video before she goes fucking nuts!!*

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3527 on: 2009 February 22, 00:06:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Darqstar... who are you replying to? Because if it was me, I was agreeing with the general sentiment here. I'm confused again :p

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: 2009 February 22, 00:11:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Darqstar... who are you replying to? Because if it was me, I was agreeing with the general sentiment here. I'm confused again :p

Nah, I wasn't replying to you.  It just seemed like there were people arguing  my own points with me.  We're cool.  BTW, did you ever get that stuff I emailed to you about the serial killler chance cards?  I was wondering, because I never heard back from you. 

eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: 2009 February 22, 00:13:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This "hacking" scheme has epic fail written ALL over it, either way you see it.

1. If someone did hack their site on numerous occasions, that means despite all the funding behind that site there is a serious hole in their firewall and that they can't keep their files safe. Makes pirates look bad to the sheeple, but also makes T$R look incompetent.

2. If your going to try and pull s**like that, at least be smart about it. Why fake each of these "hacking" instances right after Coconut makes a new post? Why only take the content of INACTIVE FA's during quiet times on the server? What hacker over the age of 12 leaves an unclickable link, or links directly back to the source ( a blog of all things!) ?

Thomass, not all of us are as stupid as your whores FA's. Why hack T$R when we can just sit back and watch you and minions destroy it yourselves ?

Pass the popcorn plz!

Edit: Whole post was italicized.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 22, 00:20:39 by eternal_darkness » Logged

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: 2009 February 22, 00:17:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Colour me confused! I was just trying to agree with you darqstar. I blame my inefficient ESL status *whistles inoccently*  and at the same time wanted to rant about that bitchy BG.  Shocked

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3531 on: 2009 February 22, 00:32:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, I wasn't replying to you.  It just seemed like there were people arguing  my own points with me.  We're cool.  BTW, did you ever get that stuff I emailed to you about the serial killler chance cards?  I was wondering, because I never heard back from you. 

Ah, that makes sense. Sent you a PM too Wink

ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: 2009 February 22, 00:35:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I was just thinking out loud earlier. I tend to reason complex things out slowly. I'm a creative writing major so copywrite laws concern me especially, especially since I'm so ignorant of them.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: 2009 February 22, 02:20:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh, sorry.  I forget sometimes that ESL people don't understand the language and the nuances of it.  (Not an insult.  Seeing that I can't speak anything but English, I have nothing but respect for anyone who can speak more than one language.) 

I knew we were all on the same page, it just looked for a bit like people weren't sure what page I was on, and that worried me.  I'm on a mild muscle relaxant, and sometimes I think the only thing it's working on is my brain and I'm becoming stupid lately.   Tongue  But, it does make me mellow, and I finally was able to make some catfood for my babies, so I'm in a better frame of mind. 

I just wish organic chicken didn't cost 3X more than regular chicken. 

Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: 2009 February 22, 05:35:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I thought it funny because if Pescado did hack something there would be nothing left but a fire ball seen from the moon. Heck, if I knew how to hack I would go after other FA's stuff that was more active not 1 that has not updated in a year. I would start with bg because she called us cunts, the either DOT and her lamps or chaz and his fugly sims but not windkeeper who is mia.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3535 on: 2009 February 22, 07:12:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut has updated the blog article titled "Looking for something Tom?"

http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?p=419

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

tahkisis
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: 2009 February 22, 09:32:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This makes me do this face  Lips sealed and maybe a bit of this face  Cheesy Unless I got banned then this makes me do this face  Angry

P.S. If the image is too big don't make me walk the plank i will redirect to smaller size yadda yadda figured some of you would get a giggle like I did Tongue

EDIT 5:00am:
I was able to get around but if you go to the main URL it's borked...ah well...will still leave this here for laughs.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 22, 10:04:58 by tahkisis » Logged
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3537 on: 2009 February 22, 09:52:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I thought it funny because if Pescado did hack something there would be nothing left but a fire ball seen from the moon. Heck, if I knew how to hack I would go after other FA's stuff that was more active not 1 that has not updated in a year. I would start with bg because she called us cunts, the either DOT and her lamps or chaz and his fugly sims but not windkeeper who is mia.

I totally agree with ya littletoes! I sure as hell would get rid of the fug crap if i was a tsr haxxor!

First, the point is that WE do not go around hacking sites.  TSR does.  They hacked into Sim Secret, remember?  Do you really want to be like that?  If so, you are not an "us".  You are a them.

Second, did you not read what Pescado wrote?  Try reading instead of punching that reply button.

Third, kindly use words and not numbers.   I know we are not the Grammar Ploice, but I have my limits. 

ETA:

Just read the update and now I feel physically ill.  The same kind of ill I felt when the information sharing came out.  I really don't understand how someone can live with themselves and be like this.  I am at a loss for words. 

ETA, Part deux: Apparently someone deleted their comment, so I am striking it and might delete it in a bit.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 22, 19:40:11 by Palemato » Logged

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: 2009 February 22, 11:29:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

littletoes and siberiansunset, even joking about hacking TSR is fucked up. We are a civilized group of pirates that don't have to lower ourselves to their level to get our point across.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: 2009 February 22, 12:15:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The clarification was appreciated, coconut. Thomass' rank disregard for anything but his own self interest "shines" through. And although generally I could care less about the well being of anyone associated with TSR, I still can't help but feel for his latest victim.

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: