PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 06:24:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 24 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074630 times)
PirateKingofWyrmSea
Landlubber

My old username was purged =(

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3375 on: 2009 February 19, 20:59:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um a bit off topic but not quite as this is from one of TSR's flunkies...

It's from week three of the creators camp and um don't know about ya'll but my retinas are burning right now.

http://thesims3.ea.com/view/pages/event.jsp?author=tdyannd#tdyannd

Even the sheep at the bbs are complaining about how ugly this crap is!  Shocked

Ewwww, OMG that house! WTF?!!!!
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: 2009 February 19, 21:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know where they got their information on who constitutes the best custom content creators. I've never heard of that person before. Thankfully. They should have asked Pescado, then he could have bitten out Steve's spleen.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: 2009 February 19, 21:07:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Note TSR give us more moniez mentality

If you could take any aspect of the game and convert it into a real life moment what would it be?

Motherlode… For sure!
ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: 2009 February 19, 21:10:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm so ashamed. It took me about 30 seconds of mental cog turning to remember where I'd read that drivel about a real life motherlode.
simaholics
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: 2009 February 19, 21:10:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

erm....there was a facebook group already set up... http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52468898679#/group.php?gid=53169032222

I am sorry I was not aware of that. I did a search for pmbd and could not find it. I named my group...I am a sims 2 pirate, then any search made for sims 2 will find mine as well Cheesy Thanks for all the support everyone. I am very thankfull, hopefully we will spread the word and paysites will be distroyed forever and ever Mwuahahahaha

Come and join us pirates on facebook as well Cheesy
Elsie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: 2009 February 19, 21:11:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"One of the most memorable pieces of creative content from is an old fashioned, boxy shaped car that’s sporting a hip pattern of purple and green stars against a black paint job."

Yes, 'hip' is what I was thinking when I saw that car. It looks like a mob of elementary kids attacked that car with sparkly star stickers.

Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: 2009 February 19, 21:11:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

tdyannd is just one of Blackgarden's flunkies. So now you know where she gets her sense of style from.

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3382 on: 2009 February 19, 21:15:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://thesims3.ea.com/view/pages/event.jsp?author=tdyannd#tdyannd

Even the sheep at the bbs are complaining about how ugly this crap is!  Shocked

But DAMN that's one funky car! Cheesy The sheeple are right to complain, that stuff is weird. Uncanny valley meets MS Paint weird.

May I ask a question that's been bugging me for a while now? What the heck does Steve do at TSR besides blather all over the frontpage and gush about how he's been to EA seven times and had dinner with Ben Bell or whatever his name is? Is he a creator or some kind of site beaurocrat?

I've been wondering that as well. Because I have to admit that asidefrom the 'middle management' FAs I don't really have a clear vision of the TSR top and how they operate. Anyone care to enlighten me?

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3383 on: 2009 February 19, 21:17:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd prefer a turn off motive decay ceat irl - imagine never -having- to sleep or eat or potty or even have fun.  Though, I'd not mind a mmotherlode cheat either - imagine when someone needed financial help being able to help without leaving yourself in a pickle as a result?

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
I_luv_the_booty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: 2009 February 19, 21:18:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

tdyannd is just one of Blackgarden's flunkies. So now you know where she gets her sense of style from.

Oh ok, I thought she was an artist for tsr herself, they have a link for a subcriber page, but when I click on it I get an error message.
ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: 2009 February 19, 21:19:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just wondering how he was picked as one of the thirty best creators if he just posts annoying stuff on the frontpage. Most of his info about the creator's camp was "Holy cow! We can change the color on ANYTHING!" Lots of enthusiasm for junk we already knew. And name dropping.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: 2009 February 19, 21:22:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will admit, the bathtub is not that bad, I would use that in my game, but I will never download it because I will be able to make it in game myself. But that car, sure that is "hip" all right, maybe to a bunch of little kids in kindergarten, and that house, oh that house. There is no words for that crap.

Devilfish, I think Steve is the one that owns the site, I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure that that is what it says under his avatar on TSR.

SoggyFox, yeah, motherload would be nice to help with money sometimes. Governments around the world could use it to fix this mess we are in.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: 2009 February 19, 21:27:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Steve owns TSR. Thomas & Co. are his dirty dogs who do the running.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: 2009 February 19, 21:36:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd rather be able to use the familyFunds cheat... I'd have one hell of a good time! Grin

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3389 on: 2009 February 19, 22:13:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh ok, I thought she was an artist for tsr herself, they have a link for a subcriber page, but when I click on it I get an error message.

Oh no, she's an 'artist' alright. Used to be free, but ever since she came back from 'Special' Camp some of her lots have gone pay. Lookie here: http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/tdyannd/

Steve owns TSR. Thomas & Co. are his dirty dogs who do the running.

Yeah, I know, but I was wondering how it works exactly. What does Steve actually do besides owning TSR, how does he relate to Thomas (I heard they were family?), how did they get started and such. Only I just realised that I know crap-all about that place, other than they suck and are rather detroy-worthy.

Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: