PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 11:54:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 31 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074768 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3360 on: 2009 February 19, 16:34:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomass' new house is built - see where your money goes:  http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?page_id=396

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3361 on: 2009 February 19, 16:40:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I saw that. You know, I wouldn't mind so much if he were just evil. But the evil/retarded two-fer just grates on me too goddamn much. He doesn't deserve this. The TSR subscribers don't deserve this. I haz a sad.

siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: 2009 February 19, 17:02:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well let's just see if he'll be able to keep it... Wink

Lot's of peps have/are canceling their subs bc of the latest shit they pulled with reflex. (a recent post @ BPS says they just cancelled and want nothing to do with them again-they even deleted all their tsr cc!)

I have a feeling know coconut's blog will make a bigger dip in their subs too Cheesy
« Last Edit: 2009 February 19, 17:31:18 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: 2009 February 19, 17:08:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I snickered to myself when I noticed the nice drop right outside his back door.  Very fitting for king lemming.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: 2009 February 19, 17:34:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lot's of peps have/are canceling their subs bc of the latest shit they pulled with reflex. (a recent post @ BPS says they just cancelled and want nothing to do with them again-they even deleted all their tsr cc!)

Deleting the custom content they ownwon't hurt TSR one little bit.  I have some custom content I downloaded from TSR still, and I don't see the point of getting rid of it, it won't affect TSR at all.  Cancelling subs will, but only when the time comes and they don't renew.  (TSR is pretty clear that if they kick you out, you loose your money.  If you decide to leave on your own, they keep your money.) 

I don't know what I'd do if I still had a paid sub there. I could image that no one person could really download enough to affect their servers, so I don't know what someone can do to hurt them right away.  But, if anyone decides to try to go download crazy, they should stick to SA's and below.  Why make more money for the FA's. 

But, losing folks as customers is never a good deal for any business.  And, if people get the word before they subscribe, that's money they won't be getting, and if people stick to not resubscribing, then week by week, month by month, they'll start to see a dip in their money.

I just hope the numbers are high enough.  A few dozen folks saying they'll cancel or not renew isn't going to hurt them much. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3365 on: 2009 February 19, 17:41:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And, if people get the word before they subscribe..

^This.  The issue is to get the word out.  I know we have done much, Thomas has done more ( Grin) and coconut has done tons.  Sim Secret is one way, but I think most of the people who go there already know about TSR crap.  Heck, they got haXX0r'd.  It seems the only ones who don't know are the ones that go to TSR and either no where else or very limited places. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: 2009 February 19, 17:48:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well naturally deleting tsr cc won't hurt them. It just goes to show how fed up people are with tsr that they don't even want their shit in their game. It is more of a personal stance, but I do think that it can go a long way to show unsure people what they are in for. (Major disappointment and anger!)

Yeah, I do hope they get their money back! I'm sure since they have learned how backhanded tsr is, they do expect a fight for their sub money.

Exactly Dargstar-It's going to have to be a cumulative effect: tons of already subbed people are going to need to drop their subs in addition to no new people joining, in order for there to be any effect.

And exactly as Palemato said we have to continue to reach those who don't know!

At least it's begun. Wink

ETA: bc sometimes their needs to be there..
« Last Edit: 2009 February 19, 18:09:10 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: 2009 February 19, 19:46:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We can do about 75% of the work involved in taking TSR down. The other 25% is going to come from TSR itself. Thomass and his flunkies are trying so hard to protect  their content that they're driving customers away. And their new FA recruitment plan has failed miserably and put the spotlight on their unscrupulous business practices. They like to fall back on their "relationship" with EA, but EA is really just using them for advertisement. As soon as they become unpopular enough for EA to take notice, they'll probably drop them like a hot potato. Even if EA tries to back up TSR, people are pissed at them too, so it wouldn't help much.

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3368 on: 2009 February 19, 19:49:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And their new FA recruitment plan has failed miserably

I think I must have missed this.  Anyone elaborate?

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: 2009 February 19, 19:57:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Either how they schmooze SA's and 'get to them first', or how they contact creators in the community and ask them to become FA.

Inactive
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3370 on: 2009 February 19, 20:04:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh.  I thought it was a new plan.  A better plan.  But then none of his plans work all that well.  Except for the one where he keeps Anita around. 

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: 2009 February 19, 20:13:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm coconuts blog does say 'Recruitment Fail' and then Thomas's picture. Anyone see anything more? If so, that's probably new.

Inactive
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3372 on: 2009 February 19, 20:25:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/  - and a mention of Reflex - with kudos to WB. Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: 2009 February 19, 20:33:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The little "Suck it Thomas" says it all.

May I ask a question that's been bugging me for a while now? What the heck does Steve do at TSR besides blather all over the frontpage and gush about how he's been to EA seven times and had dinner with Ben Bell or whatever his name is? Is he a creator or some kind of site beaurocrat?
I_luv_the_booty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: 2009 February 19, 20:54:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um a bit off topic but not quite as this is from one of TSR's flunkies...

It's from week three of the creators camp and um don't know about ya'll but my retinas are burning right now.

http://thesims3.ea.com/view/pages/event.jsp?author=tdyannd#tdyannd

Even the sheep at the bbs are complaining about how ugly this crap is!  Shocked
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: