PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 04:08:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 25 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074541 times)
KatrinaHighKick
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3330 on: 2009 February 18, 16:52:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesomesauce!!! BEST.ENTRY.EVER!!!

Paysites? Just say Arr!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: 2009 February 18, 17:16:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was a great post. They seem to be getting really frustrated.

And good news, BlackPearlSims goes online tonight at 11pm GMT.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: 2009 February 18, 17:34:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WIN
Well, coconut that is.

Inactive
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: 2009 February 18, 17:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know how they're doing it, but I'm thinking that Coconut is fed inside information rather than being an insider herself.   If  a few well-trusted FA's screen cap things and send them to her... eh, I don't know, I don't care, let her just keep working.

I do have to admit though, I'd love to see evidence of Neptune Suzy's firing and rehiring as a volunteer to line Thomass's pockets with TEH CA$H!!!11!!! I believe her, because it doesn't matter much one way or the other, but I'd love to see evidence. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
lord_corleon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: 2009 February 18, 17:56:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is something intrestring I found on the BBS. Someone felt that since there won't be a ModtheSims 3, they would make their own.

Here is the thread
http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&openItemID=item.225,item.43,item.61,item.104,item.41,item.127,item.23&threadID=2c55401dbf73e1003e102851a827dddd&directoryID=225&startRow=1

Funny thing about the site is when I went to see it, I tried to go to other sections of it, and firefox is telling me that the security certificate is not a valid one for the site, it is from another one. And the only way I can look at anything else on the site is to add an encryption, and I can hear firefox telling me to get the hell from that site.
LOL that hahaYuliya person .... check her posts...... she posts like this all the time............ and all the ellipses..........
It can make someone want to rip their hair out! She's just a kid. She has no clue what the heck she's doing. I didn't see what she posted (she edited it out), but I'm assuming she made her OWN MTS3??? If that is the case, it's funny that she decided to capitalize on that and get a shred of popularity and had no idea that maybe she should put a little thought into it first. Cheesy

[delurk]
A little note - hahaYuliya posted that she suspects the MTS3 site is a phishing scam and apologized for posting the link.  Maybe there's hope yet for the wee ones.  Wink
[/delurk]
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3335 on: 2009 February 18, 17:57:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't care either, but about know, I have to wonder if any government agencies want to hire Coconut as a government agent.  Very good spywork.

And did anyone else get a real laugh from Padre's Shaft avi?

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: 2009 February 18, 19:10:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't care either, but about know, I have to wonder if any government agencies want to hire Coconut as a government agent.  Very good spywork.

But would we want to give coconut up to the government?

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
HeartOFire
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: 2009 February 18, 19:47:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me?  When I try to go to theTSR must be destoryed site, I get a broken link error.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: 2009 February 18, 19:54:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Routine server maintenance, pay no attention to it.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
simaholics
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: 2009 February 18, 20:19:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have had it with these people, I posted this, it is probably gonna get deleted but it had to be said.

ps sorry if the pic is to big, I don't know how to resize it without using the quality. I tried making it smaller but then you could not read the printing

Hahaha looks like it might stay cause Saoz just informed me that buying a new computer does not change your ip. I want to reply to her that what about changing your internet provider, but I am now on my laptop. I guess I was a bit stupid saying that about the computer, but I was seeing red and my brain was a little fried LOL

I give up with these people. I am gonna spread the word of the booty where I can now, I don't care about my identity anymore Sad

« Last Edit: 2009 February 18, 20:42:34 by simaholics » Logged

Come and join us pirates on facebook as well Cheesy
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: 2009 February 18, 21:05:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, TSR is not known for their customer service. Sucks, but there you have it. The beauty of the booty [insert immature giggle here] is that no matter how awful the customer service is (or rather, how grumpy Pescado is), you're not paying for it! Wink

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Irish Wench
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: 2009 February 18, 22:49:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Knowing their posts are being screenied and shared by coconut and continuing to post their crap just boggles the mind.  Angry

And yet I still know some TSRers who believe that coconut is making this all up with photoshopping and TSR is teh innocents in all these lies.

Naive much?

Silver Arrows
ARR!

Disillusioned miscreants FTW!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3342 on: 2009 February 18, 23:01:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Naive much?
I can only put it down to arrogance

Arrogance + stupidity = fail

Run into the setting sun — run and suffer. Just don't mess up your hair
Silver Arrows's P&L at me
simaholics
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: 2009 February 18, 23:56:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I said I was going to spread the word and I am Cheesy

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=7173&uid=52468898679#/group.php?gid=52468898679

Facebook will now get this for groups if the search for sims 2 groups are made. Pescado I sincerely hope you don't mind that I used the two PMBD websites as a contact website. I just thought it would be better seen here.

Come and join us pirates on facebook as well Cheesy
vexed
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3344 on: 2009 February 19, 00:02:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I joined Cheesy

Visit Vexation Nation!

“When you tear out a man’s tongue, you’re not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”
–Tyrion Lannister, A Clash of Kings, ASoIaF
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: