PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 14:46:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 24 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074831 times)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3300 on: 2009 February 17, 03:16:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly! No better way to make people want something than to tell them they can't have it,

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: 2009 February 17, 03:30:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She is such a stupid hose-monkey... Honestly, what better publicity could we get than that sort of shit? Methinks she got Quualudes mixed with her One a Day vitamin pill this morning.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: 2009 February 17, 04:06:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, she's doing reverse psychology right. By telling them not to mention it and providing specific URLs for whomever is curious... She epic wins at reverse psychology Cheesy
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: 2009 February 17, 04:07:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lmao it's late  me brain is malfunctioning! (which means i'll stop posting!) i'll fix and returnWink  (thanks vindi! you are epic win too!) Cheesy

Man oh, man! What a great job you're doing. Tongue
« Last Edit: 2009 February 17, 04:14:26 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: 2009 February 17, 04:30:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know I'm starting to think there is a small chance that Drea is on our side now. I mean, can you really be that stupid to ban a site, but mention it flat out so that everyone and their brother can see it? If she really wanted to stop people from seeing these sites, she should have just said any sites that discusses if paysites are legal or not. Because then most people would know what she is talking about, and she would not be giving the free advertising. Or I could be absolutely wrong and she really is that fucking stupid.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
siberiansunset
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: 2009 February 17, 04:37:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quite honestly, I am starting to believe they really are that dull. Just look at all the crap they pull thinking they're getting one up on us and it always = PHAIL. (I think their reflex fiasco is proof enough...) Roll Eyes

Oh well, Past behavior predicts future behavior. Therefore it will always be good news for us! Tongue

Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: 2009 February 17, 07:09:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wasn't sure where to post this, but seeing as The Sims 3 and Securom has been discussed here, I'll post it here. This SOB on the exchange is sitting here defending Securom, saying that all the sites about it are biased and have no proven facts on them, and people who have had their drivers stop working (me including) are not haveing Securom issues, its just the driver just happened to stop working at that time. Really, he is just as bad as the people who believe Thomas when he says that everything Coconut posts is fake.

Here is the link to the thread. It just started out someone was asking why people didn't want Securom with The Sims 3, and when people start telling him all the issues that have been reported, this other guy comes in and starts saying that they are just trying to scare people into not playing the game.

http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&openItemID=item.225,item.43,item.61,item.104,item.41,item.127,item.23&threadID=698f08c41676c56f4d1c45790deb9cd0&directoryID=225&startRow=1

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
The Shady Waffle
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3307 on: 2009 February 17, 10:15:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wasn't sure where to post this, but seeing as The Sims 3 and Securom has been discussed here, I'll post it here. This SOB on the exchange is sitting here defending Securom, saying that all the sites about it are biased and have no proven facts on them, and people who have had their drivers stop working (me including) are not haveing Securom issues, its just the driver just happened to stop working at that time. Really, he is just as bad as the people who believe Thomas when he says that everything Coconut posts is fake.

Here is the link to the thread. It just started out someone was asking why people didn't want Securom with The Sims 3, and when people start telling him all the issues that have been reported, this other guy comes in and starts saying that they are just trying to scare people into not playing the game.

http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&openItemID=item.225,item.43,item.61,item.104,item.41,item.127,item.23&threadID=698f08c41676c56f4d1c45790deb9cd0&directoryID=225&startRow=1

*delurks*

Just to let you know that guy isn't worth getting all riled up about or even arguing with. He's mostly out to cause trouble. I had a go with him about paysites and gave up because his arguments just kept getting worse and worse. He couldn't debate his way out of a cardboard box. Roll Eyes
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3308 on: 2009 February 17, 12:45:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*edit* Added link to Vat Brochure.

And a riveting read it is! I read the Reduced VAT Rates section and the way I understand it TSR wouldn't be eligible for any VAT rate reduction, since according to the definitions in the flyer they are simply providing an internet service. (They certainly aren't selling art, no matter what the FAs might claim). I don't think they're a mixed bussiness at all. The brochure is very specific about what it conciders works of art anyway. I'd have to say that 25% is just about right for TSR.

Besides, would you really want to build a case on the basis that TSR is selling works of art? Roll Eyes

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: 2009 February 17, 15:14:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Read a lot more of the goings on too last night. What an eye opener. Shocked to discover that Shakeshaft gets $500 a month? I am starting to wonder just how many of these FA's are honestly declaring their 'extra' earnings to their respective VAT offices and/or Benefit Agencies? Me thinks probably none of them are.

I think that 500 dollars is the max you can earn a month.  But, also, different FA's supposedly get different rates.  Somewhere there was a screenshot of someone being able to "withdraw" ten dollars for every 10,000 downloads.   But, we've also heard that different items get different payrates.  Wall and floors have a lower ratio (less downloads needed) because walls and floors are slow movers. 

Windkeeper is rumored to have told a site that asked her to create for them that "they couldn't afford her."  So I would assume Windkeeper is or was making the most money. 

As for the thread at the forum on Secure Rom?  I have to give Sblade credit.  He behaved like an idiot most of the time here, but when it comes to SecRom the man knows his stuff:

(Copypaste for those who don't feel like searching the entire thread)

And you came to this conclusion based on what?

1. Securom causes decrease of DVD optical drives lifespawn and malfunction. FACT PROVEN IN SECUROMīs OWN WEB:
http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=copy&c=1000

For those who donīt know, Iīm speaking about the DMA/stepdown issue : http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/storage/IDE-DMA.mspx

2. Securom is a rootkit, you havenīt been able to refute Mark Russinovich articles, so this stays. It only takes a bit of common sense
that a rootkit is a risky and dangerous program, specially if comes from a company that you do not trust, and yes it can cause computer destruction

You love that word, and Iīm gonna ask. What is your definition of computer destruction? Seeing the hardware explode? That, ainīt going to happen. What is going to happen is:

a) Optical drive malfunction. Disks are not read, you can no longer burn anything into disks. You need to burn your database into a disk? Forget about it, thanks to Securom.

b)Corruption of the operating system files: Ring0 access causes Blue Screens of Death when crash. Has any Securom game gave you a BSOD? even for a few seconds? thatīs Securom. You have high chance of some Windows file (DLL) to be lost in the process.

3. Risky online authentication, process. Iīll disclose this when Spore case ends. If you are still around here and donīt hide in a cave with Osama when Securom has to pay some high fines.

Iīm still waiting for your counter arguments, and what are you basing for stating that Securom doesnīt do any crashing. I mean, I can ask you for full proof of this affirmation of yours. And youīll need a FULL REVERSE ENGINEERING DEBUG DATA OF SECUROM TO BE 100% SURE OF THIS AFFIRMATION.

I debugged it, did you? I can forward details in private messages to anyone that comes to either Prism or Secusphere so they see for themselves can you?

You can not. Because you seem nothing more than a Securom shareholder defending their profits, or a woman that only lives for pride.

Pride is what is really important for you, neither the truth, research.Why you donīt PM evilcrn8 in DT forums to seeif he wants to
share his opinion of Securom? Insist and youīll be surprised....

Inspector Switchblade.
http://www.secusphere.com/smf we fight for whatīs right!
http://www.the-Prism.com the home where I was "born" Smiley

IMO?  He pwnd that entire thread.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3310 on: 2009 February 17, 16:21:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

coconut has a new update - I won't bother to link you all.  But if you want to link to their journal with something other than "bedestroyed", just use www.tsrcoconut.info

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
siberiansunset
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: 2009 February 17, 16:26:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah this securom stuff has got me feeling very nervous. I kept hearing about it, but not until recently did I understand the full destruction that is securom. I am assuming if I'm not having any issues than my computer should be fine??-but still if securom is on my comp I want it off! Then again I have had a little trouble with my cd drive- but it comes and goes...*starts feeling paranoid* Huh Anyways, that dude totally pwned that ass! Thanks for posting the clip darqstar since I am too busy at the moment to check the whole thing out! Anyways I am NOT buying TS3 unless they get this shit straightened out! (CC,EULA and Securom) Tongue

Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
uknortherner
ARR!

Wherever I lay my hat... That's my home.

View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: 2009 February 17, 16:36:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, bugger. And to think I've just gone out of my way to update my BBS sig to give tsr.mustbedestroyed.org even more prominence!  Tongue

Mind you, I don't post there much, so no-one will see it...

The preceding message does not contain the following: Crappy poetry; song lyrics from really obscure bands; 12ish netspk; random confusion over "there", "their" and "they're"; aLtCaPs; superspeshulsnowflaekeness or any other glitter-filled bollocks.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3313 on: 2009 February 17, 16:53:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a way to get rid of this Securom crap?

http://reclaimyourgame.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=68&Itemid=40

Lots of information on that site as well.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
siberiansunset
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: 2009 February 17, 17:39:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the link Palemato~~ Wink

Uknortherner: nice Cheesy

Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: