PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 13:49:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 35 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074812 times)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3255 on: 2009 February 16, 11:19:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Already happened.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/angelamveliza/

aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: 2009 February 16, 11:26:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow that was fast. I didn't see it announced in the frontpage and the sets were unlocked.

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: 2009 February 16, 15:08:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: AngelamvEliza&Others
Then about me.. i am 33 years old and am a housewife, have been ever since my oldest daughter was born (september 2006) her name is Eliza, and that is why my creatorsname was AngelamvEliza, BUT i gave labour to twingirls last december (2008) so the mvEliza part doesn't say it all anymore, so instead of changing it to all 3 i decided it would be easier to leave the mvEliza part off my name, so it will be Creations by Angela from now on..

Fascinating story. I couldn't wait to get to the end to see how it turned out.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3258 on: 2009 February 16, 15:18:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aaaand all the free stuff was pulled. I don't know much about the inner workings of TSR, but don't they usually annouce new FAs before they pull their free stuff? Or do they give creators the choice now? I seem to remember reading that somewhere.

Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: 2009 February 16, 15:32:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok small rant time

I am really tired of most pay creators being at home moms in there 30's or plus years. Makes us all look bad. Instead of getting a real job she is going to rip kids off their money. Especailly after what she knows about the TSR and what happened to reflex. Greedy greedy lady with crappy stuff I never wanted anyways.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3260 on: 2009 February 16, 15:37:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always expect to much of people with children. For some reason I expect even less-than-pleasant people to suddenly experience an epiphany and completely transform into people worthy of raising the next generation. But how a mother can feel comfortable taking money from cildren is beyond me. Sad thing, that.

Don't worry littletoes, I won't think any worse of young mothers because of this. Wink

HeartOFire
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: 2009 February 16, 15:46:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Palemato, you will feel like you are going to die.  I had it as an adult.  Aveeno baths helped some.  I've never tried this (I got the formula after I got better), but I have a friend who swears by it:

Take one cup of regular oatmeal and put it in the blender and grind it super fine. Add 1/2 cup cornmeal and keep grinding to a powder. Add 1/4 cup powdered milk.
Mix together and add  to a warm bath. Soak for half an hour.

I hope you feel better soon.

Oh, and a lot of beer helps too!  Just make sure it doesn't interfere with any meds you may be on.
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: 2009 February 16, 15:49:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She must have been financially well off in the first place to be a stay at home mom! If you have 3 chitlins and especially can stay home than what the hell are you doing duping peps out of their mula? I have 1 child and I'm a stay at home mom, and it's only that way bc we can make it without me working. Otherwise my ass would be out their working! (wasted degree at the moment....*sigh*)
I would never sit here on my ass and sell EULA violated & copyrighted pixels which were done as a hobby! Angry
I totally agree with ya Devilfish-how can she raise her children right when she's being crooked!? (I truly pray they don't grow up to be the next FA generation (Burn TSR, burn)...although children might be able to concoct better meshes than some of these "professionals". Also, they could legally get away with using "shape" in their pics bc they typically are just learning what they are.  Tongue

And yes that was fast, she was just free like Friday. Wow, I had a feeling she was being *promoted*. Just like I'm sure they are working on udontknow being promoted to a fa.  Roll Eyes

Oh, how the wheel keeps spinning.

Welp, Angelamveliza-welcome to thar BOOTY!  Shocked lmao (sad... Undecided)

ETA: to make my hobby comment clearer...
« Last Edit: 2009 March 01, 23:38:12 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: 2009 February 16, 16:55:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh. "Pox" diseases. Why on earth do such disgusting illnesses even have to exist?

The ironic thing about that is, wasn't cowpox used as a sort-of vaccine for smallpox a long time ago?

I think you're right. Its been a while since I've taken microbiology but I believe my professor told us that scientists and doctors started noticing that the young milkmaids weren't contracting small pox. After a few experiments and researching, they discovered a link between cowpox and smallpox. The milkmaids described having symptioms similar to smallpox but a lot less severe. Thats when scientists (Pasteur may have been behind it, cant remember tbh) realized that the virus that caused cowpox could prevent smallpox.

Fake edit: I googled the story

"In 1798 the English scientist Edward Jenner developed a variation on this procedure. He noticed that milkmaids sometimes caught a mild form of smallpox called cowpox. Cowpox was caused by a virus similar to, but less damaging than, the variola virus. Jenner used fluid from cowpox lesions to vaccinate people against smallpox. The cowpox fluid was much more likely to cause mild symptoms of the disease. But it still provided a person with protection against smallpox."
http://www.faqs.org/health/Sick-V4/Smallpox.html

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: 2009 February 16, 17:14:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is a good point, she must be doing ok to be a stay home Mom with 3 kids anyways. I have 1, and a step daughter who is here part time. I still need to work part time to pay for my school even tho hubby has a decent job.

What a thing to put on a resume. I am a mom of 3 and sell illegal pixels on the Internet.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: 2009 February 16, 17:21:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What a thing to put on a resume. I am a mom of 3 and sell illegal pixels on the Internet.

Good point, lol. I would love to see what the people at TSR have on their resumes.  Wonder if any of them mention creating stuff for the sims and selling it on a website.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: 2009 February 16, 17:26:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a family of four and we live on less than $50k a year. I have a degree in education but choose to stay at home to raise my children. We have a strict budget and don't eat out much, but it's worth it to me to be able to spend time with my children. Once they're grown and can take care of themselves, I'll be pursuing my doctorate and going back to work as a licensed counselor. Smiley

I don't know what that woman's income is like, but it's definitely possible to live on little and still stay at home with your kids.

But back on topic..... people who charge money for pixels are dumb and TSR must be destroyed!

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3267 on: 2009 February 16, 17:31:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had been having concerns over the quality of a lot of the FA's work. Particularly with clothes, they seldom come out as good as they look on the preview screenshots. Some of the objects are buggy. I too remember downloading some of DOT's lamps. I'd turn one of them on, the rest of the Maxis lights would go out. Turn it off, the Maxis lights would come back on again! Shocked It annoyed me too that they say most of it is for base game only. What a load of bloody crap. I lost count of how any times I reported that this was wrong. On my daughters computer, she only has the base game installed. Yep, you guessed it, most of the 'base game only' stuff didn't bloody show. Angry

Wow - that's pretty bad - if the lamps turn off all the other lights - she must be fucking them up extra special if she's doing that.  We're glad you don't have to pay them anymore either. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: 2009 February 16, 17:32:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well DOT has a, erm....special talent.
^ Read that any way you wish.

But anyways, welcome Sabian.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 16, 17:49:26 by rum nate » Logged

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3269 on: 2009 February 16, 17:35:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, that's some tales of terror you've got there Sabian. Glad you chose to join us. Bring your daughter along as well and we'll all have some rum Grin

Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: