PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 14:28:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 26 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074826 times)
I_luv_the_booty
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3240 on: 2009 February 16, 00:55:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had chicken pox when I was about 6 weeks old, then somehow rubbed one of the last ones that was on my face and re-infected myself.  So then 21 years later, my niece gets them, and sure enough...I get them for the third (and thankfully LAST) time.  Didn't realize what it was at first, had to go to the doctor to find out.  The last time left a few scars but they're in places that can't be seen easily!  Both my kids got chicken pox at the same time, so I had a two-fer.

I also had rubella when I was about 6 months old (didn't need the shot when they came out with one in the 4th grade - I remember the teachers lining up all the kids in the hallways so we could all get the injection - but had to take it anyway).  As a precaution.  When I had my daughter get her last set of MMR shots before she started school, they told me that I had to have a booster since it had been so long ago.  Damn, that thing hurt!!!  And I couldn't complain with my daughter right there watching me.

But I will NEVER forgive my son when he got his last shots before starting school.  We were in the waiting room, he knew it was shots, but no problems.  He was calm, playing, being his usual happy self.  Then the nurse opened the door, called his name, and he screamed!  He locked his knees together and I had to push him from behind, with him screaming the whole way into the examination room, causing all the other little kids to get scared and start crying.  He screamed the whole time the nurse was setting up for the shot.  He screamed up to the moment that needle went in.  Then stopped and said "That didn't really hurt at all".  I wanted to drop kick him out the door!   

Wow, I didn't know you could get chicken pox more than once. I got them when I was five like most of the kids in my class. My cousin got them as a teenager and bless her heart she was so vain back then, so when she got those pox she thought she was going to die! My two year old daughter screams if the doctor even just looks at her, so you can imagine the trauma when she gets a shot. One thing though she gets over it fairly quickly and forgets about it.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: 2009 February 16, 01:00:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I have chicken pox now!  Angry  I got it from this thread!  Huh  I since I am an adult, I will probably die!  Cry

I'll buy flowers.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: 2009 February 16, 01:01:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried so hard to wait until my son was five before he got a peanut butter sandwich, but his dad set one down on the table to the side of the desk and when he went to grab it to take a bite, it was gone and the little guy was munching happily on it. I guess the smell attracted him, but we watched him like a hawk all damn day long because his cousin was allergic. Not our kid! Cheesy He's still upset that the peanut butter supply is fucked up right now, too.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
I_luv_the_booty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: 2009 February 16, 01:08:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried so hard to wait until my son was five before he got a peanut butter sandwich, but his dad set one down on the table to the side of the desk and when he went to grab it to take a bite, it was gone and the little guy was munching happily on it. I guess the smell attracted him, but we watched him like a hawk all damn day long because his cousin was allergic. Not our kid! Cheesy He's still upset that the peanut butter supply is fucked up right now, too.

Tell me about it, everytime I look around there is another recall for some product that came from that filthy place. My daughter loves peanut butter too, but I just can't risk it. We are a peanut butter free house until they get this crap under control.

I've heard that one reason that a kid might be allergic to peanut butter is if mom ate it while pregnant. But I beg to differ as I ate tons of pb while pregnant with my daughter. I did wait until she was two to let her eat some though. I've even eaten pb this pregnancy too, but not as much as before. All I can do is hope everything will be fine.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: 2009 February 16, 01:13:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My solution to this problem is just not to care. Peanut butter is a normal food item. Therefore, anyone who dies from an allergy to it is weak and deserved it. Natural selection: It's a wonderful thing.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: 2009 February 16, 01:14:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tell me about it, everytime I look around there is another recall for some product that came from that filthy place. My daughter loves peanut butter too, but I just can't risk it. We are a peanut butter free house until they get this crap under control.

My friend's daughter bought a food processor at a garage sale for three bucks.  She buys her own peanuts and makes her own peanut butter.  

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: 2009 February 16, 01:17:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Takes out the middle man then.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
I_luv_the_booty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: 2009 February 16, 01:18:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My friend's daughter bought a food processor at a garage sale for three bucks.  She buys her own peanuts and makes her own peanut butter.  

I will have to check into that, it's probably much healthier anyway than the processed stuff at the store.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: 2009 February 16, 01:36:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: atwat
When I started the journey to Söderhamn...

Remembered by the residents of Söderhamn as "The Day Twatzilla Attacked" .

We then discussed some more and then he wanted to be playful and looked at a couple videos from youtube and had a laugh

Probably watching Wee Little Thomass McShortshit singing "Even Flow" by Pearl Jam.

Quote from: atwatunia
everytime we were close I could feel the magnetism going through and I wanted to touch him

Determining Core Properties From a Planet's Magnetic Field Morphology

"Unfortunately we are not at present able to conduct detailed seismic studies and observations of magnetic field secular variation for other planets to provide us with the same quality of information on their cores. We are however, capable of studying a planet's magnetic field morphology quite extensively with an orbiting spacecraft at relatively low altitude. Here we use numerical dynamo models to determine what magnetic field structures can tell us about a planet's core. We concentrate on properties such as inner core size and outer core convective vigor.The results are used to determine what key observations of magnetic field structures could be made by future spacecraft missions to provide information on the dynamo source regions inside planets. This type of study can aid in determining the internal structure and evolution of Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn and Ganymede for which little is known about these properties."

(Stanley, S.; Zuber, M. T.; Bloxham, J.)

I bought a nice bowl filled with sweets for him and was promised to get a TSR mug, but he has to order it and he didn't have anyone at the office.

It said "TWAT".
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3249 on: 2009 February 16, 01:42:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I bought a nice bowl filled with sweets for him and was promised to get a TSR mug, but he has to order it and he didn't have anyone at the office.

It said "TWAT".

Holy crap! That is right, someone did send her a mug, didn't they?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: 2009 February 16, 03:07:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe she forgot her little sweeteynookems had ordered her one? Maybe the wife played with the order a bit?
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: 2009 February 16, 04:49:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As for my son? Oh hell yeah, he's been vaccinated! I dunno if you can get them a third time, but I'm not chancing it!

Do watch out though... I was vaccinated for it, and I ended up getting it within the same decade. Undecided
Ugh. "Pox" diseases. Why on earth do such disgusting illnesses even have to exist?
They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: 2009 February 16, 05:59:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh. "Pox" diseases. Why on earth do such disgusting illnesses even have to exist?

The ironic thing about that is, wasn't cowpox used as a sort-of vaccine for smallpox a long time ago?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: 2009 February 16, 06:53:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now we know that the phrase, "A pox on both your houses" was truly a curse, huh?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: 2009 February 16, 11:11:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that AngelaMVEliza is the next FA. Her creations are the only one that appear in the frontpage under "Upcoming items from FAs". Be prepared to add  a special place for her in the booty! Grin

Seriously, even when her creations were free i wouldn't download them. Now, we will have the same crap, but for money.

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: