PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 08:25:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074671 times)
KatrinaHighKick
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3225 on: 2009 February 15, 18:20:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Back on topic I suppose...

A Valentine's gift from Coconut: http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?p=339

Those who follow Paleo's Insane Journal are familiar with the story already.

Paysites? Just say Arr!
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3226 on: 2009 February 15, 18:30:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Back on topic I suppose...

A Valentine's gift from Coconut: http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?p=339

Those who follow Paleo's Insane Journal are familiar with the story already.

Yes, but now they whole world can enjoy it without signing up for yet another account. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3227 on: 2009 February 15, 18:46:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

they didn't have a vaccine for Chickenpox when i was a kid - my little sister got it from school and both my youngest sister and myself got it for christmas [I insisted on nursing the little bitch - ah, hindsight - if I'd known then....anyway] They didn't have it all that bad - they were under 12, but me?  I got it really bad, missed my first choir concert ever, and spent a month trying to not be a bother to anyone as I was a bumpy, sickly mess.

So, when I was a kid, it was actually kind of common to want to expose your -little- kids to the damn disease, because then they'd get it, become protected from it, but only be sick for a few -days-.

It, on the other hand, can kill an adult who gets it.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: 2009 February 15, 18:59:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gawd what a horrid image those emails leave.  Lips sealed I truly wonder if his wife knows how to even turn on a computer? I think we should send her a PMBD gift: Internet Use for Dummies. She should shove divorce papers up his ASS! Cheesy Take all his sub wealth and leave him micro-dicked and penniless on atwat's door!
NOTE: OK Atwat...we all know this is what you want. But please try to contain your happiness and promise NOT to harm anymore gypsies in your seduction antics.

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: 2009 February 15, 21:00:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

they didn't have a vaccine for Chickenpox when i was a kid - my little sister got it from school and both my youngest sister and myself got it for christmas [I insisted on nursing the little bitch - ah, hindsight - if I'd known then....anyway] They didn't have it all that bad - they were under 12, but me?  I got it really bad, missed my first choir concert ever, and spent a month trying to not be a bother to anyone as I was a bumpy, sickly mess.

So, when I was a kid, it was actually kind of common to want to expose your -little- kids to the damn disease, because then they'd get it, become protected from it, but only be sick for a few -days-.

It, on the other hand, can kill an adult who gets it.

Yes, it was common. It was also common to take children to measles playdates and my mother let me hang with my brother in order to get the mumps out of the way. However, had their been vaccinations for any of those things, my parents certainly would have gotten them for me and my brother.  Because yes, it's all nice and good to get the childhood disese out of the way before they become dangerous, but that doesn't mean they're harmless if you get them as a child.  My father knew kids growing up who died of measles.  My brother had to be hospitalized with his chicken pox, because he shot up almost to braincell frying temperatures. 

I think Earth Mama is a stupid fucktard for wanting to expose her kids to chicken pox (Especially wanting to LEAVE a young child with a woman who is either crying in pain, or so stoned out on medication that she can't function, yeah, that's an awesome babysitter!)  when there is a vaccination.  Especially when she can clearly see that even if her child gets chicken pox, it doesn't mean a quick illness and it's over, she can see that it can come back to fuck with you when you're an adult.

If there had been a vaccination and my parents had just decided not to let me have it?  I would be hard pressed to forgive them after having gone through shingles.  Chicken pox were annoying, shingles are the absolute pits. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: 2009 February 15, 21:04:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Undecided @ coconut update

Inactive
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: 2009 February 15, 21:35:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya thanks for that Paleo and Coconut.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
I_luv_the_booty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: 2009 February 15, 22:01:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahh, thanks for the lulz Coconut!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: 2009 February 15, 22:09:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm going to try and forget that update, it left a nasty taste in my brain. Yep, my brain threw up and now I need dental floss because I think some of the chunks got caught and won't go away.

As for chicken pox as an adult? Been there, got the scars! I was sick for MONTHS getting over the damn things. My daughter had them hard, but nothing like I did. Also, if your case is light as a child, you run a higher risk of getting them a second time, which is exactly what happened to me. Aveeno bath was about the only thing that could soothe my skin when I went through the second go around, and I  made sure that my daughter got her time in the tub with it, as well. There were mothers calling from her Head Start class wanting to know if their kids could come over to play while I was still sick, even though my daughter was already recovered. My dad took the last call and yelled, "For Christ's sake, leave the poor woman alone, you selfish, ignorant BITCH! She can barely take care of her own kid right now, let alone YOURS!!" (Yeah, at the time I was a single mom and we lived with my dad, bless him always.) Didn't get another phone call and got tons of get well cards from her class mates. As for my son? Oh hell yeah, he's been vaccinated! I dunno if you can get them a third time, but I'm not chancing it! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: 2009 February 15, 23:17:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had chicken pox when I was about 6 weeks old, then somehow rubbed one of the last ones that was on my face and re-infected myself.  So then 21 years later, my niece gets them, and sure enough...I get them for the third (and thankfully LAST) time.  Didn't realize what it was at first, had to go to the doctor to find out.  The last time left a few scars but they're in places that can't be seen easily!  Both my kids got chicken pox at the same time, so I had a two-fer.

I also had rubella when I was about 6 months old (didn't need the shot when they came out with one in the 4th grade - I remember the teachers lining up all the kids in the hallways so we could all get the injection - but had to take it anyway).  As a precaution.  When I had my daughter get her last set of MMR shots before she started school, they told me that I had to have a booster since it had been so long ago.  Damn, that thing hurt!!!  And I couldn't complain with my daughter right there watching me.

But I will NEVER forgive my son when he got his last shots before starting school.  We were in the waiting room, he knew it was shots, but no problems.  He was calm, playing, being his usual happy self.  Then the nurse opened the door, called his name, and he screamed!  He locked his knees together and I had to push him from behind, with him screaming the whole way into the examination room, causing all the other little kids to get scared and start crying.  He screamed the whole time the nurse was setting up for the shot.  He screamed up to the moment that needle went in.  Then stopped and said "That didn't really hurt at all".  I wanted to drop kick him out the door!   

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: 2009 February 16, 00:09:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would have wanted to KILL! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #3236 on: 2009 February 16, 00:15:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was helping at an innoculation campaign for 9 year olds. There were alot of children screaming their lungs out and then finding out it wasn't painfull. Then there were children who weren't afraid, took the shot, shrugged, got up and promptly fainted. We had mats laid out especially for those kids, because it happens alot.

Inactive
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3237 on: 2009 February 16, 00:25:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I have chicken pox now!  Angry  I got it from this thread!  Huh  I since I am an adult, I will probably die!  Cry

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3238 on: 2009 February 16, 00:32:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I heard a lot of people are giving their kids peanuts early - lots of peanut paste sandwiches.

Ya thanks for that Paleo and Coconut.

I have to agree with kenmtl's astute assessment of the coconut expose.  That shit is highly fucked up.  Cheesy Hilarious presentation though - and a good reason to submit your embarassing TSR screenshot today!

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: 2009 February 16, 00:39:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But I will NEVER forgive my son when he got his last shots before starting school.  We were in the waiting room, he knew it was shots, but no problems.  He was calm, playing, being his usual happy self.  Then the nurse opened the door, called his name, and he screamed!  He locked his knees together and I had to push him from behind, with him screaming the whole way into the examination room, causing all the other little kids to get scared and start crying.  He screamed the whole time the nurse was setting up for the shot.  He screamed up to the moment that needle went in.  Then stopped and said "That didn't really hurt at all".  I wanted to drop kick him out the door!
Can you blame him? From his point of view, you were going to impale him with this huge metal thing. That's not exactly something people are supposed to view with a great deal of joy and excitement.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: