PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 09:23:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 24 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074705 times)
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3120 on: 2009 February 12, 00:05:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I just read Jonesi's post-I give her soo much props for standing up for what is right! Stupid little jerk trying to cover up his tracks.  Angry
 As in the wise words of Jonesi..."Oh and Thomas? Suck it!"

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: 2009 February 12, 00:25:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The debate thread was open in September. Plenty of time for tomass to react. What i don't understand is:why now?
It's not like Marcela wasn't aware of the debate forum,since she logged in several times to post previews of her sets there.

Well,his little brain-washing will not work. I'm glad Jonesi has refused to delete the thread. And since the forum was separated from the site,i don't understand why they would have to chnge their name.
It's not like Marcela's was paying the bandwith costs,it was from donations. Huh

Edited to be more eye-friendly. Wink
« Last Edit: 2009 February 12, 01:25:20 by aeris » Logged

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: 2009 February 12, 01:23:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

aeris, the space bar is your friend.  Wink 

Not meaning to be bitchy, I have had a shit day and my head hurts.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: 2009 February 12, 02:02:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, just peeked over at reflexsims forum. It's great to see that Coconut (and the pirates) have a good influence on the Sims community.

Just shows that Thomass must be scared shitless of what's coming next. Dare I say there might be trouble with his connection with EA in the near future???

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: 2009 February 12, 02:22:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anybody got a handy-dandy screenie they can post? My connection is being really slow right now and getting there is difficult, to say the least. Damn weather screws with my air card like you wouldn't believe. Trust me, once this contract runs out, we're goin to cable modem, baby! Roll Eyes

ETA: Finally got there and joined, but feel free to post a screenie if you want. Cheesy
« Last Edit: 2009 February 12, 02:58:31 by Paden » Logged

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
putti
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: 2009 February 12, 02:56:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is what it says:

Changes Ahead.
Not sure if you have seen Marcela's announcement on Reflexsims.de? As she decided to go public then it's only right we do to eh?

Anyway...yes loyalties have been put to the test today. It seems that TSR's Thomas has been whispering in the ear of Marcela and had persuaded her to demand that we remove the TSR sharing information thread.

After a long discussion we said we would not be changing our position and we have now parted ways.

Unfortunately this means that our name will probably have to change. But hey, a change is as good as a rest and the old domain will be directing to the new domain until it runs out, so hopefully that will be the biggest change.

We will no longer be offering support for any files made by Marcela on the .de site so I'm afraid if you have problems with Marcelas files you will have to email her and not us.

Oh and Thomas? Suck it!

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3126 on: 2009 February 12, 03:39:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Glad to read this.  I like the forum and despise the website.  Jonesi is terrific.

I just posted a little thank you in her profile area.  She is a good woman for supporting the fight and I appreciate it.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: 2009 February 12, 04:43:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

putti, thanks for posting that. I can't get on their site right now, got a wind storm going on right now. Power and phones are still up, but the power is starting to flicker a lot, so I don't know how much longer I'll have it, and I lost cable almost 2 hours ago now.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3128 on: 2009 February 12, 05:15:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The debate thread was open in September. Plenty of time for tomass to react. What i don't understand is:why now?

Why now? He's losing artists he was going to convince to go pay, and he's losing subscribers after they read that thread.  A fair amount of people at Reflex had subscriptions, but turned to the booty after they saw the information sharing.

Kudos to the Reflexsims forum staff, and also to the members supporting them - it's a nice little community.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: 2009 February 12, 12:59:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it all still goes to show that TSR's still managing to finagle dummies to the cult side. Honestly, have these idgits ever seen coconut's site? Why anyone would listen to ANYone from TSR is beyond my comprehension. Thomas has no more sense than a rock and is about as valuable.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3130 on: 2009 February 12, 15:11:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Murano - always after as much money as possible - Behold - a starving artist - slave to his passions

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: 2009 February 12, 16:15:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think he's kidding, but knowing the enviroment it's posted in, I can't really be sure.

Inactive
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: 2009 February 12, 16:15:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

$10,000..... yeah right. Cheesy

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3133 on: 2009 February 12, 16:16:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He should contact Walt.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3134 on: 2009 February 12, 16:28:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He should contact Walt.

Please. I await the shitfight over that:

Visit Calalilysims

Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: