PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 10:41:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 18 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074731 times)
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3090 on: 2009 February 10, 17:30:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The level of denial of FA's is exactly the same as I have seen with people who have addictions.  Which is pretty freaking scary, if you think about that.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: 2009 February 10, 17:39:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are addicted. They are addicted to the money, undeserved praise, and the feeling of power they get from holding the content hostage. "Give us da monies or da pixels gets it!" Thugs.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: 2009 February 10, 17:40:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, some screenies of the conversatiion would be a nice perk, but what cracks me up about Izazu's comment is that she feels she has to admit that she can't stand Atwat even when defending Thoma$$.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: 2009 February 10, 18:18:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Based on their logic, they're all pirates! Not just for Sims CC, everything. If they bought a Prada handbag, and then gave to to their friend/relative or whoever as a gift (i.e for free), then they're giving away someone else's (Prada's) creation for free; something that they view as a crime. According to them, if you buy the handbag then you're the only one who can have it. If you give it to a friend, then your and your friend are flagged as pirates for sharing Prada's bag. They've all given gifts to someone at some point, so they're all guilty... Them asking not to share is useless, as they have no legal claim to their content, seeing as it's really EA's; that kills that argument.

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: 2009 February 10, 19:36:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No doubt, Idiot Girl stumbled back to their clubhouse (after having to Google to find TSR) and everyone there prattled on about how brave she was to post a comment on the C-Blog. Princess padre would have, umm, "efemulated" over the whole thing, while Cadiva droned on about her own journalistic integrity and NeptuneSuzy attempted to kiss enough ass to get her job back. 

I can't wait to read the transcripts.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: 2009 February 10, 20:13:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Out of all of them, the Village Idiot is sent out to represent them?  Reeeeeally?   Huh

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3096 on: 2009 February 10, 21:44:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The village idiot doesn't seem to comprehend that if Coconut wanted fame, Coconut would not be using a pseudonym  (that means fake name Izazu). 

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: 2009 February 10, 21:51:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Izazu is the Village Idiot? I thought that was DOT. How many idiots can one village hold, anyway? Hm, how many FAs are there?

She writes like someone who isn't used to being questioned. I think that's one of the main perks of TSR: no one may argue with anyone else there, you can never be proven wrong.

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: 2009 February 10, 22:27:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Izazu is the Village Idiot? I thought that was DOT. How many idiots can one village hold, anyway? Hm, how many FAs are there?

I'm sensing this village couldn't agree who should be idiot so let everyone have the job and share Wink

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: 2009 February 10, 22:30:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think with TSR, things are a bit backwards and they're all idiots. If that's so, where is the village genius? Makes sense to wonder...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
jssimone
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: 2009 February 10, 22:41:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm half tempted to say that the Twat is actually the genius amongst the T$R idiots.

After all, she's the one that pulls the puppet strings, gets snuck back in after creating major chaos and then she gets to strongarm files from FAs like a pimp does money from a whore. She even has Tomass, Mr. T$R badass himself, as her main bitch.

How does that feel T$R lurkers? To know that the twat is Queen idiot amongst the bunch of you idiots?

uknortherner
ARR!

Wherever I lay my hat... That's my home.

View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: 2009 February 10, 22:55:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure that when that one braincell kicks in... Izazu could be pretty dangerous - to herself.

The preceding message does not contain the following: Crappy poetry; song lyrics from really obscure bands; 12ish netspk; random confusion over "there", "their" and "they're"; aLtCaPs; superspeshulsnowflaekeness or any other glitter-filled bollocks.
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: 2009 February 10, 23:40:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would make an interesting reality TV show. "Idiot Village". They're already at each others throats, so they wont even have to act  Cheesy  Hell, someone would make a reality show about it, since the TV networks are out of ideas.

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: 2009 February 11, 00:58:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Idiot Village FTW!

Will Wright could host. I'll bet atwat would be the idiot who cooks all the food on the first day out, and Izazu would be the one who loses the map.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3104 on: 2009 February 11, 01:02:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This would be an awesome asylum challenge. 

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: