PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 13:14:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 29 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074802 times)
novastar
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3000 on: 2009 February 04, 01:23:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone call the WAAAAHmbluance  Cheesy
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: 2009 February 04, 01:31:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nobody likes to be shit on and lied to, at least these people are saying something about it instead of suffering in silence and letting the company think they can fool all of the people all of the fucking time.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
I_luv_the_booty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: 2009 February 04, 01:44:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nobody likes to be shit on and lied to, at least these people are saying something about it instead of suffering in silence and letting the company think they can fool all of the people all of the fucking time.

That's understandable, but I think they are going about expressing that anger all wrong. All that ranting and raving isn't really going to change EA's plans. They've probably been planning to delay it for weeks or even a few months now. It's obvious they just wanted to extend the pre-order period.
vexed
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3003 on: 2009 February 04, 02:02:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For all the good it does, I put out a call to FREE COCONUT on my blog.  I wonder if TSR would bother going after a nobody like me.  I guess we'll see soon enough.

It's probably full of typos and such; 'twas written on the fly in a hissy fit.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 04, 02:11:56 by vexed » Logged

Visit Vexation Nation!

“When you tear out a man’s tongue, you’re not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”
–Tyrion Lannister, A Clash of Kings, ASoIaF
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: 2009 February 04, 04:49:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Past the 200 mark. So Pes are you gonna shut this one down or let it roll? It's kinda important.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3005 on: 2009 February 04, 06:25:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Past the 200 mark. So Pes are you gonna shut this one down or let it roll? It's kinda important.

He'll close it if it's pulling on the server. And if he does, he has no objections to a new one.  That's just how it works.

Edit:  ATWAT TAKES CREDIT FOR COCONUT SITE PULL.

Atwa is running around trying to take the credit for taking down the blog, claiming she mailed WP a dossier containing details of abuse and harassment from coconut over the past 4 years. Coconut finds this highly amusing because the blog has not been up for that long.  TSR legal, aka Steve and DOT made the report, she may have made one to 'jump on the wagon' so to speak, but if she did, it was futile.

She is claiming that coconut has driven her 'over the edge' with all the so called harassment, that she is not herself anymore, and that her family are very worried over her. She provides proof:

« Last Edit: 2009 February 04, 08:35:56 by calalily » Logged

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Rum_Pig
Landlubber

Oink!

View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: 2009 February 04, 09:14:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* Rum_Pig smirks

For some reason, her family shouldn't be worried about her. That picture made me think that she got kicked out of the Harem for well, fugliness.

Edit: I found a macro that describes the effects that the ATWAT picture had on me:

« Last Edit: 2009 February 05, 07:08:47 by Rum_Pig » Logged

aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: 2009 February 04, 10:16:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Scary.

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3008 on: 2009 February 04, 10:55:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love how what coconut does is all about her.  Please.  Coconut is targeting TSR's practices and unethical behavior, you twat.  Reality check-It is not all about you.  What a narcissist. 

BTW, how many times has she been driven over the edge now?  She is constantly talking about how she cannot take any more and how all the stuff we do and coconut does just causes her such emotional pain. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Elphaba
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: 2009 February 04, 10:58:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For all the good it does, I put out a call to FREE COCONUT on my blog.  I wonder if TSR would bother going after a nobody like me.  I guess we'll see soon enough.

It's probably full of typos and such; 'twas written on the fly in a hissy fit.

The automatically generated related posts made me smile. Chewy Coconut cookies, mmmmmm. See TSR, the cookies are on our side

Nurture your inner 0. Cherish your inner 6. Squish your inner 12 into a tiny box so they can't open their mouths and embarrass you
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3010 on: 2009 February 04, 11:22:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beg to differ. They're not whining and bleating because EA is destroying their computers with invasive software, or crawling in bed with paysites, or completely disregarding their wishes in favor of MOAR MUNEES! They're throwing a childish prissy temper tantrum because princess can't have her shiny toy NAO. There's nothing respectable or positive about it. They're no better than the sheep who post a pagelong WCIF here and throw a hissy fit when we don't rush to cater to their entitlement issues withing ten minutes.

Every major game I ever looked forward to has been delayed for at least a month. That's how the industry works, especially if you're waiting for months and years, since the game was first announced. It sucks, and it's probably not always a good thing, but this isn't EA grabbing their golden shovel and heaping dung on the fans. This is just the game industry. Of all the things for them to revolt about (and there has been heaps of issues as you all know) they managed to choose the least offensive. So no, I don't exactly think they're standing up to EA like a brave army of working class heroes.

She is claiming that coconut has driven her 'over the edge' with all the so called harassment, that she is not herself anymore, and that her family are very worried over her. She provides proof:

*snip*

Scary Atwat is scary. That is all.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 04, 16:12:45 by Devilfish » Logged

Scourge
Landlubber

To flay skin.

View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: 2009 February 04, 12:07:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most game companies have the sense to not announce a change of release date seventeen days before release though. Truthfully, to me, this is just another example of EA's complete disregard towards the fanbase and what bothers me the most is that the broad magority of the fanbase has merely allowed EA to stomp on them without so much as a whimper with everything else they've pulled.

And that picture of Atwat has seared my eyeballs. The goggles, they do nothing!

"I'm the scourge that your Gods sent to punish your people. Scary, huh?"
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3012 on: 2009 February 04, 12:42:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering they have pushed the release date back to June, they are going to lose 1st quarter sales.  I cannot imagine why they would do this unless there were serious problems.  I doubt they would make up in preorder sales, the money that is being lost from in store sales.  It isn't like we have a booming economy and stock prices won't be affected. 

EDIT to get rid of extraneous word. 
« Last Edit: 2009 February 04, 12:55:39 by Palemato » Logged

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
novastar
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: 2009 February 04, 12:50:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<snip>

Heehee, butthurt for "WOE BE ME!1!!11!oneone" reason > butthurt.

Atwat lives up to her name  Cheesy
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: 2009 February 04, 14:21:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I missed all this because a) I slept and b) I was down the pub getting pissed? Damn!

But omg, June is the new release date? I cry a river, I really do Cheesy Most games site are blocked so I'll have to check out the BBS links (if they still work) when I get home.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: